File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you. He served time for drugs and was deported there after as he was not a US Citizen. I will engage another Attorney and have them request the documents.
Normally someone with your husband's background would need to apply for rehabilitation before applying for spousal sponsorship due to the criminal conviction.

Avas_india

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Oh, I see. I usually call between 2:30-3:30 PM (Canadian time) and it goes through. Also, did you try to create the spousal application tracker account?
I tried creating the login in the tracker portal, It is not allowing me to create one either with sponsor or applicant details.
I have submitted my application on october 21st in online method.

I honestly dont have an idea on why I havent received my AOR yet.
is there anyone in this portal who is yet to receive the AOR even after 6 months through online submission ? Thanks.

Esty4Ademi

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Hello pls can someone please tell me how long it’s take to view ur application status on line after receiving AOR, because I can’t see mine Thanks

waitingformyspouse

Star Member
Mar 30, 2022
Hello everyone, so far my timeline:
Outland application
Application received: Dec 31, 2021
AOR: March 31, 2022
Biometrics request: April 7, 2022
Medical Request: April 8, 2022
Does anyone know when do we usually get SA?
Thanks in advance.

dhrl118

Oct 19, 2014
Hello All,

If I currently live in Canada , I am Canadian Citizen. I want to sponsor my spouse currently living outside Canada under family class spouse sponsorship, can I apply online using permanent resident portal or I have to mail my application physically ?

I appreciate any one who can reply and guide me on this.

waitingformyspouse

Star Member
Mar 30, 2022
Y
Hello All,

If I currently live in Canada , I am Canadian Citizen. I want to sponsor my spouse currently living outside Canada under family class spouse sponsorship, can I apply online using permanent resident portal or I have to mail my application physically ?

I appreciate any one who can reply and guide me on this.
Yes you can apply through PR portal.

Christine_joy

Apr 25, 2019
Hi I need help. Regarding owp for inland sponsorship.
I applied PR with BWOP under caregiver hccp last March 31,2021 and my working permit was already expired last October 2021 which put me in an implied status. As we all know because of the backlog processing under caregiver has no movement.

Now, I am filing owp for inland spousal. I am confused on how i will going to fill it up. Do i need to apply for restoration ? Is my implied status a status? Thank you

kushenviro

Star Member
Feb 13, 2017
Hi All,

I am applying for spousal PR sponsorship application for my wife. via the online PR application portal. I also need to apply for a work permit application along with her PR application as her work permit is expiring soon, is there any provision to submit it online?

nvgajera37@gmail.com

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Hi everyone,

I have already submitted the spousal sponsorship file and now I want to apply for a visitor visa for my spouse in the new portal and for immediate family members. Does anyone here apply for the same before? I am looking for a strong Sponsor letter or Statement of purpose. Please advise anyone can share any kind of that letter. appreciate your help and advice.

Processor01

Jul 28, 2019
Please, I need help with this question below;

For stuff like showing proof of joint utility accounts and sending money to each other, do we just give them the documents, or do we need to highlight areas of interest?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Please, I need help with this question below;

For stuff like showing proof of joint utility accounts and sending money to each other, do we just give them the documents, or do we need to highlight areas of interest?
It's up to you. I'm sure they've seen these before and will figure it out.

But if you mean literally use a highlighter to show eg both of your names at a single address, it probably won't hurt to do so.

Reactions: Processor01

@dasha0609

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Guys, my lawyers submitted my application last week but document checklist was not attached - online/outland. Is document checklist a mandatory document and I can expect the application to be returned?