+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

HEMANT7379

Apr 3, 2022
I don't see how you can be a major taxpayer if you're on a visitor visa but whatever...

December: can't comment on how late that is; from late December, that does NOT seem that far out of line with others but I'm not an expert. Check the tracker, compare to other files.

MPs office: you call or write their office. They have staff. You explain what your situation is and you'd like help getting info.

If you've paid an agent, you can surely push them to do more. But they probably won't (if like most agents, it seems). You can in the meantime get copies of EVERYTHING filed and double-check that the application was complete. Having an agent is no guarantee it was done properly.
My tax payer thing was after getting PR shall be paying them so ......agencies should consider how does a state earns taxes not just giving everything for free or humanitarian bases is what I mean. No offence to anyone here.

HEMANT7379

Apr 3, 2022
Hey man,

Oh, you are new in Canada on a visitors visa...Please, calm down your nerves and join the line.....I think you should slow down as we have lots in the line already still waiting for months before you and they process files in the order of receipt. Slow down, relax, and know everything will be fine with time
You are right. Thank you for kind advice.

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
Hi, I have a doubt. If a PR or citizen gets married and then brings spouse as a visitor and sponsor as inland application . By the time spouse is approved as a PR if they have a baby and if the citizen revokes sponsor ship before spouse gets PR Is it legal.
citizen didn't inform cic about baby. spouse was forced to leave country as got letter from cic

Esty4Ademi

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Hello everyone pls I have a question pls anyone that has an idea
If u submit ur sponsor application what do u get first is it the Biomtric to be done before The AOR?
Thanks

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Hello everyone pls I have a question pls anyone that has an idea
If u submit ur sponsor application what do u get first is it the Biomtric to be done before The AOR?
Thanks
usually Bio and Medical will come after the AOR (or in my case, the medical request came the same day as the AOR)

goromu025

Apr 6, 2022
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has ever used Canada Xpresspost for their inland spousal sponsorship application? I am wondering if Canada Xpresspost counts as a "courier service" or still counts as just "mailing" in? Just want to make sure I use the right address if I wanted to use Xpresspost for the signature and tracking services. Appreciate any replies about this!

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has ever used Canada Xpresspost for their inland spousal sponsorship application? I am wondering if Canada Xpresspost counts as a "courier service" or still counts as just "mailing" in? Just want to make sure I use the right address if I wanted to use Xpresspost for the signature and tracking services. Appreciate any replies about this!
You're overthinking - Canada Post runs the PO Boxes so it'll get there. (Hint: PO box stands for post office box) Personally I'd send to the street address but you can ask at the post office.

Reactions: goromu025

Nevu20

May 12, 2019
See the other post I linked to.
-They didn't hire 60% more, they either hired 60 or increased 60% in ONE office. (But there are different announcements so can't say 100%)
-The 12 months was just a figure they didn't update until recently.
-Very important, all these 'timeframes' are based on rough 80% of files handled within that time. So for most applicants, it does NOT mean it will take as long as 19 months.
-It's also a backward looking figure and doesn't reflect what happens to an application submitted today.
I agree on this. Personally, I submitted my application for EE in Aug 2021. Received PPR in Feb 2021. Got lucky in a way that after the backlash received for delay in processing times, IRCC picked up files from July 2021 and processed them close to 6 months along with processing older applications. Also the VO and complexity of the application matters.
They could follow a similar suite for spouse/common-law too.
While it's totally frustrating for older applications who are still waiting, they might leverage more resources for clearing the backlog but also try to keep the newer applications closer to processing times.
Only time can tell though. This is just a conjecture

Canada429

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Can someone please recommend a good panel physician in Ahmedabad, India, preferably a lady doctor and they provide eMedical (upload medical results online to IRCC)

Thanks

Canada429

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
I have received medical request and i need to get it done before May 06. I am not able to find appointment until April 27. The clinic takes 15 working days to upload the result, which would be pass May 06.

Is this going to be an issue?

What is the best i can do? Please help.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I have received medical request and i need to get it done before May 06. I am not able to find appointment until April 27. The clinic takes 15 working days to upload the result, which would be pass May 06.

Is this going to be an issue?

What is the best i can do? Please help.
No issue.

Canada429

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
No issue.
Thank you for the reply. The 30 days timeline is where IRCC needs to receive medical report within 30 days or an Applicant has to make an appointment with panel physician within 30 days time period, regardless when IRCC receives the medical result from the panel physician?

How can i upload medical acknowledgment receipt to IRCC once i have done medical? Through web form or GCkey?

Do i need to request an extension onn30 days medical deadline via webform?

Please help.