Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/2011 for PR and Visitor permit extension
Doc's Request.
Police certificate requested on 18th sep 2012 , fingers prints requested on 1st nov 2012
File Transfer...
Filed transferred to local office on 5th sep 2012
Med's Done....
11th August 2011
zardoz said:
They can't "cancel" your PR. No possibility at all. Only CIC can and even that requires due process.
They can threaten you as much as they like but they are powerless. Not only that, your sponsor is still responsible for the rest of the sponsorship period and she cannot choose otherwise.
Why do they want to? You need to tell us the full story if you want considered advice.
My wife said many time she will murder me. My life is at stake. I ve recording for tht where she n her dad are saying they will murder me if I Dnt listen to them.

Naz

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
nazam80 said:
My wife said many time she will murder me. My life is at stake. I ve recording for tht where she n her dad are saying they will murder me if I Dnt listen to them.

Naz
At this point, if you have been receiving any form of "death threats", you need to be talking to the police and not this forum. Your immigration status is clear, as I have already explained, so there is no impediment to you moving to a place of safety while the police investigate.

nazam80

Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/2011 for PR and Visitor permit extension
Doc's Request.
Police certificate requested on 18th sep 2012 , fingers prints requested on 1st nov 2012
File Transfer...
Filed transferred to local office on 5th sep 2012
Med's Done....
11th August 2011
zardoz said:
At this point, if you have been receiving any form of "death threats", you need to be talking to the police and not this forum. Your immigration status is clear, as I have already explained, so there is no impediment to you moving to a place of safety while the police investigate.
Thanks for the advice

litsa74

Sep 21, 2013
Hello again,

I am a canadian citizen by birth , as i told in my previous messages , me and my future husband after our marriage are tending to move to canada. We both live in Greece from kids. My fiance is Greek citizen. At first we decided to apply inland but we change our mind and we are gonna apply outland since the proccess is faster and we have the ability to appield and he will be able to travel without the fiar of loosing the application process. My question is if I dont have a house or work in Canada how can I prove that I intend to resine back to Canada when my husband get his Pr? And after we send our application can we move to canada and both stay there until the proccess ends , in order to find house and me find a job so we dont waste time?
Another thing , since we are going to move to canada before the process ends , how can i get my mail in Canada address or can they inform me about the stage of my application and the necessary extra documents they want from us by email? (His documents and mine). Can we inform them after we send the application that we change address mail?or ask them to getting informed by email and not by post?
Another question, on the checklist they ask to send them photocopy of my canadian passport and photovopy of my canadian birt certificate , do must this photocopies been sighned by canadian embassy or can I send simple photocopies?

maverick27

Nov 24, 2013
Hello,

I am an Indian working in Kuwait. My fiance has a PR and works in Canada as a nurse. We will be marrying in December 2014 after which I want to shift to Canada. Also, my fiance will be applying for her Canadian citizenship around March 2014. I would like to know what would be the best possible way to get my PR early so that we can start our life in Canada together.

Thanks!

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
maverick27 said:
Hello,

I am an Indian working in Kuwait. My fiance has a PR and works in Canada as a nurse. We will be marrying in December 2014 after which I want to shift to Canada. Also, my fiance will be applying for her Canadian citizenship around March 2014. I would like to know what would be the best possible way to get my PR early so that we can start our life in Canada together.

Thanks!
It's impossible to say how long it will take for her citizenship to be granted. Worst case could be years..
You best bet is probably to get married and for her to then sponsor you while she is in Canada. If she applies "outland", you can be either in Canada, if you can get a visa, or you can remain in Kuwait. There isn't any way to speed up the application process, apart from making sure that your application is complete and correct.

Steve Jones

Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Mar-2013
AOR Received.
Mar-2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Med's Done....
feb-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9-may-2103
VISA ISSUED...
In-Process OCT 22-2013
Hello,

my spouse applied application for PR in march 2013 at New Delhi office as you can see my timeline on the left side as well.i want to know something abt the GCMS Notes so i got GCMS Notes on 18th Nov which says
Eligibility-Passed... Interview waived...Relationship Genuine etc etc...and officer also comments that
"FCU Please update meds and complete checks RFV" (WHat that mean)???
Medical-Not Started
Criminality-Not Started
Security-not Started

There is also written "CSCD not entered as medical do not scan into GCMS" (what that mean they don' have my medical)??
there is no indication of medical in E-cas...
How much time normally NDVO take to check the medical and background...i don't have any travel history too..!!
Thanks

iamlost

Nov 2, 2013
Do we have to send in the original reciepts of gifts and hotel we've been staying at ? or should i send a photoccopy ??

CanadaMex

Nov 24, 2013
Hello me and my fiancee want to get married a couple weeks before his visa expires, we got engaged in November 10 and his visa expires in january, we dated for a year then he proposed to me and i said yes. Will immigration think our relationship is a scam? we have pictures together, conversation chats. He also has been living with me since august but he pays rent to my mom so there is no bills in our names. Do you think we are gonna get approved? i am 19 and he is 21, i work full time minimal wage in vancouver.

sunset66_71

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
ON
App. Filed.......
16-June-2016
Hi Leon,

I recently became a "Naturalized Canadian Citizen", I have a wife and child outside Canada (not yet on PR status), we are intending to move to Canada permanently and apply for inland sponsorship (Ontario).

Before becoming PR in Canada:

1- can my child go to any school without fees.
2- can my wife have a job in case she got an offer.
3- can both of them benefit from OHIP.

thanks in advance.

iamlost

Nov 2, 2013
Please can someone tell me if i have to send in original hotel receipts,gift receipts, bank statements and stuff or just photo copy is fine ?

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
iamlost said:
Please can someone tell me if i have to send in original hotel receipts,gift receipts, bank statements and stuff or just photo copy is fine ?
Copies are fine.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
sunset66_71 said:
1- can my child go to any school without fees.
No. There will likely be some schools that are available without a fee, but it is certainly going to depend upon the school. Your child will likely require a study permit as well, but that generally is not an issue.

sunset66_71 said:
2- can my wife have a job in case she got an offer.
Only if she has a work permit. If she qualifies under the pilot program in Ontario, she would be able to obtain one without an employer sponsor. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/occupations.asp

sunset66_71 said:
3- can both of them benefit from OHIP.
For inland applications, she would not be eligible in Ontario until first stage approval has been made (11 months). If she has a work permit, then she would be eligible as well. I suspect the same would apply to your child with a study permit, but health care is provincially managed, so it's up to Ontario's specific policy (if you were going to AB it would be a resounding "yes".)

KaZRa

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Question...regarding marriage certificate..will the one stamped by the Juctice of the Peace suffice or have to wait for the one issued by the Province? This is to be included in our sponsorship app.

KaZRa

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
What do you mean by Visa exempt? And we were going inland b/c we wanted to also send in the OWP which you can't do with outland plus didn't want to risk him not getting permission to extend his stay here!

Rob_TO said:
Inland is mainly for applicants who are NOT visa-exempt, so may not be possible to extend a visitor visa.