28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
mosaab said:
but what did they mean in ( permanent resident visa applications do not take into account work stoppages. )
This means that the posted processing times have not been updated to include the impact of the work stoppages. So you can expect processing to take longer than the posted processing time since the posted processing time does not take the work stoppages into account.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
scylla said:
This means that the posted processing times have not been updated to include the impact of the work stoppages. So you can expect processing to take longer than the posted processing time since the posted processing time does not take the work stoppages into account.
Couldn't have said it better myself. :D

99Shadowrider

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2013
LANDED..........
23-05-2013

MistahFixIt

Dec 30, 2008
Newfoundland
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M => CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
Med's Done....
20-04-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2014
Mk then I'll just pester work for a copy of my letter of employment then. I've got scans of my paystubs to back it up as well, plus my reasons for not having the Option C. (College and suchlike)

Fingers crossed and all that.

Baby1990

Star Member
Oct 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friendz,
I just would like to know as u all know from my previous posts that i got ditched for marriage scam, now I am doing divorce from my husband but it will take 6 months almost. and he already applied to get work permit with my pr card and saying that i am his wife, but he beated me alot and have another sexual affair with another, and the day i got my file back, he called police because he doesn't want to get deport from Canada. He tries to nake false cases on me for no resaon.
What shoul I do, should i call to cic and say that he is threatning me, and would like to take my name back from his file.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
Baby1990 said:
Hi friendz,
I just would like to know as u all know from my previous posts that i got ditched for marriage scam, now I am doing divorce from my husband but it will take 6 months almost. and he already applied to get work permit with my pr card and saying that i am his wife, but he beated me alot and have another sexual affair with another, and the day i got my file back, he called police because he doesn't want to get deport from Canada. He tries to nake false cases on me for no resaon.
What shoul I do, should i call to cic and say that he is threatning me, and would like to take my name back from his file.
This isn't an issue for CIC at this stage. If you are experiencing physical abuse, you need to leave NOW.

http://www.women.gov.on.ca/english/resources/gettinghelp.shtml

Everything else is moot. You need to take care of yourself.

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
in the hands of the visa office from the time of interview/ DM October 20/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
@baby1990

Never thought that this site would also be a Dr. Phil type forum....If your husband beats you, you need to call the police and have him arrested!!!!! No one should have to put up with that type of relationship...but take into account that if you do call police your husband could very well be removed from the country. REGARDLESS stand up for yourself!!!!
Stop this and make a stand...before someone falls into the same situation!!!

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baby1990 said:
Hi friendz,
Unfortunately, their are domestic violence cases happening all the time. It is a very sad thing.

When the domestic violence happens to someone who brought that person to this country, that is really really sad.

Question is, when you brought this person here, you knew him before hand, isn't it? Are we to assume that this person's attitude changed after they arrive here?

It just seems that Calling CIC to report it as a fraud case will give ammunition to CIC's argument that the time they take to process spousal visa cases is justified. Just leave him, divorce him. Why you have to be vindictive? Just a thought.

ADVISORY TO OTHERS: I realized after writing the above reply that this poster seems familiar. So, I went back and read her previous posts. She is just pulling all of our chains. Many senior members have already commented on her posts earlier. In a previous post this same poster said, her husband loves her a lot and that she loves him too. Stay away from this poster.

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
Baby1990 said:
Hi friendz,
Hey Baby1990 I am very sorry to hear about what happen to you. Please do get police involve in this and also don't be afraid, call the cops and let him deported because this is what he deserve to do something so BAD to a person who loved him.

Also, don't worry about the CIC when the cop come's let them know about this and they will assist you. Just let them know that you filed for him and know you want to get a divorce and also to cancel his work permit. DON'T DELAY and please keep in touch for assistant.

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
goodman36 said:
Unfortunately, their are domestic violence cases happening all the time. It is a very sad thing.

When the domestic violence happens to someone who brought that person to this country, that is really really sad.

Question is, when you brought this person here, you knew him before hand, isn't it? Are we to assume that this person's attitude changed after they arrive here?

It just seems that Calling CIC to report it as a fraud case will give ammunition to CIC's argument that the time they take to process spousal visa cases is justified. Just leave him, divorce him. Why you have to be vindictive? Just a thought.

ADVISORY TO OTHERS: I realized after writing the above reply that this poster seems familiar. So, I went back and read her previous posts. She is just pulling all of our chains. Many senior members have already commented on her posts earlier. In a previous post this same poster said, her husband loves her a lot and that she loves him too. Stay away from this poster.
Are you serious???????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

But why she does this to us??????????

AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!! You mean I wasted all the time for nothing. I just want to help them and then there is this what a joke.

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ magessss

The following was her post :

Baby1990 said:
No i dont wanna sponsor my inlaws, they hv visa n they always fight with us when they r here. But my husband is really nice. I m waiting for next steps of spouse application n i just got confirmation of receiving the mail. But i dont know when they would approve me. If u my friendz know about steps n also wannq know dp they really come to home n check everything.

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
goodman36 said:
@ magessss

The following was her post :
Thank you that make sense but still she should not play with our emotions

Hey does anybody have phone number of the NDVO calling to confirm the DM's

IvanP

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
CA-Montréal
Visa Office......
Montreal-citizenship
App. Filed.......
25-09-2017
goodman36 said:
I'd rather assume the allegations are true and give good advice, rather than try to decipher whether we're being trolled in this anonymous forum. The victim in an abusive relationship is often told by the abuser that the abuser loves the victim. The abuse is followed by apologies, they make up, and then the abuse starts over. The victim is emotionally attached to the abuser, so when a victim says "he loves me, I love him", it's not at all inconsistent with an actual abusive relationship.

So, here is my good advice for Baby1990:

You need to do the following things right away, and in the following order:

(1) get to a safe place, away from the abuser
(2) contact the police
(3) seek the advice of professionals on how to get your life together (at a minimum, a therapist and a divorce lawyer).

You don't deserve to be abused, and there will be plenty of resources out there to help you. Good luck.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
IvanP said:
I'd rather assume the allegations are true and give good advice, rather than try to decipher whether we're being trolled in this anonymous forum. The victim in an abusive relationship is often told by the abuser that the abuser loves the victim. The abuse is followed by apologies, they make up, and then the abuse starts over. The victim is emotionally attached to the abuser, so when a victim says "he loves me, I love him", it's not at all inconsistent with an actual abusive relationship.
I agree 100% IvanP - that's why I pointed her at a website of resources for abused women. They will be able to help her through all the steps you listed.

This is not an immigration issue at this point.

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
in the hands of the visa office from the time of interview/ DM October 20/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
I have a question that I hope that the senior members can answer OR if someone else knows....what does the acceptance package consist of???

If you could help with this Q it would be greatly appreciated

waiting