+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Submitting PR app for someone, is there any time where a police clearance from home country is not necessary? Like maybe if they have lived in Canada for a certain period of time? He's been here since 2018.
You'd need to get a police certificate if you've lived in other countries outside Canada, in this case could be your home country you lived at before coming to Canada. On the checklist, it will ask you we're you've lived in the past 10 years.

Reactions: KaZRa

Parn

Jan 28, 2023
No update in Spousal sponsorship outland PR tracker since 5 dec 2022, applied on august 26 2022.. after medical nothing happened. Anybody else facing same issue?
I am facing the same problem, no update after passing the medical it’s been over one month. Don’t know what to do

Stellanneka

Dec 22, 2022
Hi everyone, I got an update yesterday after long silent, it shows that my eligibility started march 2022, and is in progress, medical shows completed but it has expire on Dec 6th 2022, biometric shows completed, security shows not stated. Pls does anyone knows what this means, because am confused, is taking too long for them to be saying same thing, all d time. Thanks

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Hi guys, the new PR tracker finally updated some information for our application. When I checked my (spouse) PR tracker information it says eligibility completed. However when I check PA's eligibility on his PR tracker it still says not started. Do we have different eligibilities?

whozarm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2022
Hi guys, the new PR tracker finally updated some information for our application. When I checked my (spouse) PR tracker information it says eligibility completed. However when I check PA's eligibility on his PR tracker it still says not started. Do we have different eligibilities?
Yes

Alex williams

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
Applied on Nov 8, 2022

AOR 18th Jan

Biometric and Medical 23rd

Sponsor approval 24

I have been trying to find my application on a tracker, but I am unable to find it. I entered exact info from the generic form. Unfortunately, nothing work. Any idea, what would be an issue?

Rodmitz

Dec 19, 2022
Applied on Nov 8, 2022

AOR 18th Jan

Biometric and Medical 23rd

Sponsor approval 24

I have been trying to find my application on a tracker, but I am unable to find it. I entered exact info from the generic form. Unfortunately, nothing work. Any idea, what would be an issue?
Are you the sponsor or The PA?
The sponsor has limited access unlike the principal applicat

Nunavut28

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021
hello all, I'm filling out IMM 5669 personal history, I was studying and working at the same time, what should I write there? can I mention both activities together or only 1? Your help is so much appreciated.

whozarm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2022
hello all, I'm filling out IMM 5669 personal history, I was studying and working at the same time, what should I write there? can I mention both activities together or only 1? Your help is so much appreciated.
The personal history is predominantly for your working history. If there was a period that you weren’t working, you would need to include why.

Example:
Aug 2018 to Aug 2019 - Grocery Clerk
Aug 2019 to Dec 2020 - Studying
Jan 2021 to Jun 2021 - Sales Associate
Jul 2021 to Sep 2021 - Traveling etc etc

Therefor, If you were working and studying at the same time, no need to list studying. Studying would only need to be listed if there was a period of time you weren’t working while studying.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Put your principal activity, whichever it was. Decide which one.

If important, you can add a letter of explanation that you were doing both.

Reactions: YVR123 and whozarm

Ar6464

Jul 29, 2019
I applied for spousal sponsorship outland from
Quebec. Now im at process medical and background check is done and i applied for CSQ in feb 2022. MIFI (quebec immigration) asked me for additional documents. I sent them back and after that i did not heared anything from them. Its been a year i am waiting for CSQ. Now i decided to move to onatrio because i have better job opportunity. My question is do i have to withdrawal my sponsorship file or i can move to ontario with just a notice to IRCC with proof of new resident and it will be fine.
any recommendations please advice me, thanks.