+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

muditjhabak

Apr 13, 2022
Hi, I have applied for a spouse sponsorship and my wife is in India and just received the file number. If I wanted to go to India before visa approval how long can I be out of the country for?

citappmr2006

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Hi guys wondering if there is a spreadsheet for spousal sponsorship timelines. I just applied to sponsor my spouse.
application filed 26 sept 2022
its family class and my spouse resides outside canada while i reside in canada.
Pls a link to the spreadsheet will be appreciated
Thanks.

hoahoa

Jul 25, 2017
(AUG 2021 Applicant)
1) Everything is complete in new tracker, COPR number was issued on tracker more than 3 months ago and from last few months I am receiving ghost updates every two days.
2) In PR portal, my address and photo shows under review.
3) GC key no change

In June, they sent me an email that your PR is approved, you just need to pay right of permanent residence fee to get COPR which I paid right away, Its been more than 3 months I didn't get COPR and nothing changed since than.

I have no clue what should I do, this is really frustrating.
I had the similar issue. You should call the call center immediately. The agent will be able to check if they receive the payment you made and link it to your account. In case you didn't make the payment in full before, just make the payment for the shortage and give the agent the receipt number on the call. It took me 5 tries to get a hold of the agent.

Reactions: joe555

Jacornejo20

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
hola, una consulta en el aeropuerto de montreal debe tomar el CSQ original o solo la copia. Estoy en Ecuador y mi esposo me envió un certificado escaneado. Tendrá que enviarme los originales??

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
Did you send the receipt showing that you've paid the RPRF?
You should send it back with an explanation letter.
I called ircc 4 weeks ago to make sure if they got my receipt they said yes they have got it and they sent to the department who is responsible for issuing copr. I must be in the que they said. If I send one more webform that might make it more complicated for them that’s why I didn’t send again

Thomasyxw

Oct 9, 2021
Hey guys, I am inland paper based spousal applicant, my case was submitted earlier of Aug. and received AOR earlier of Sep., and my medical passed in both GCKey & new tracker couple days after AOR without medical exam, and i didn't received any medical instruction either, I don‘t think I have any valid medical results in IRCC, does any one have same situation? I guess this is medical waiver? Should I worry anything? Thanks.

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Question for everyone: I noticed a section on my gckey account titled "optional documents". I've never seen that before. I only saw the biometrics payment receipt I uploaded in April appear on that page.

This section has the following columns: Details; Document name; Instructions; Options; Required by. The "details" column has the mention "not provided" and the "required by" has October 17, 2022.

Has anyone ever seen this? If yes, please explain what it means. Do I need to do anything on my end? I don't see an option to upload a document like I did back in April for the biometrics receipt...

Thank you,

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Question for everyone: I noticed a section on my gckey account titled "optional documents". I've never seen that before. I only saw the biometrics payment receipt I uploaded in April appear on that page.

This section has the following columns: Details; Document name; Instructions; Options; Required by. The "details" column has the mention "not provided" and the "required by" has October 17, 2022.

Has anyone ever seen this? If yes, please explain what it means. Do I need to do anything on my end? I don't see an option to upload a document like I did back in April for the biometrics receipt...

Thank you,

Thank you,

Xxstreamer69xx

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022

Thank you,
Everyone has this on GC key. Maybe you're just noticing it recently. You would use this to upload any additional documents when asked for. Don't worry about it.