+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Ibtii10

Star Member
Oct 1, 2021
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
VISIT
That email does not have any attachment. Its not a medical request email. Its just a reminder email. I am thinking of sending it via webform whatever they have asked.
Also one more thing, my wife did her medical before she came to canada (less than 12 months when we submitted our file), she need to have another medical done..right ?
Do not reply to that email. It is a standard email sent to all the applicant. I have also received it and so many other applicants from our June group have received it. If you have already paid for everything, you do not need to do anything.

Sending webform for no reason may cause delays in your application. You should only use webform when its absolutely necessary.

Xxstreamer69xx

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
Do not reply to that email. It is a standard email sent to all the applicant. I have also received it and so many other applicants from our June group have received it. If you have already paid for everything, you do not need to do anything.

Sending webform for no reason may cause delays in your application. You should only use webform when its absolutely necessary.
Please don't spread false information. Sending webform does not have anything to do with the speed of your application process.

Approved

Oct 13, 2020

Yes my wife also received the same thing. I used my medicals which I did before coming here but it’s just an email to let you know she’s ok to be sponsored.

ssauvage87

Mar 4, 2022
hello
see below image
Pic
online outland application from march 5th

i am on the new pr tracker and status is in progress
eligibility is in progress since july 20, few ghost updates alone the way

i used f12 and i see this, my concern is where it says "closedRefused: True, and isProspect: False"
has anyone seen this but still in progress ? does this mean denied? :(

Last edited:

manasvi_022

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-09-2019
Hello Everyone,

I applied for my wife's application outland online on May 25th, 2022. Haven't received anything since then on PR Portal. Was wondering how long does it takes to receive AOR? Also, not sure if AOR comes in PR Portal or do they send an email? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and good luck

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
Hello guys,

After submitting the CSQ via webform -
Today August 17, 2022 my husband received the following e-mail from IRCC.
Do you guys think PPR is closer now?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that this email is a response to the enquiries found below this email.

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following documents:

• CSQ ACCEPTANCE LETTER.pdf

We have forwarded them and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of the application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Ibtii10

Star Member
Oct 1, 2021
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
VISIT
Please don't spread false information. Sending webform does not have anything to do with the speed of your application process.
Hi there,

Sending webform for no reason does not help your case. Yes you should send a webform if its necessary but sending unnecessary webforms will delay your case. Does not mean it will add another month or so but its simple logic. There will be another information for them to check.

This is anything but misinformation :) but I understand where you are coming from

ravnish0302

Jul 7, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I had a couple of questions: If I reach out to the IRCC to find out about my Primary And Secondary Office - can it impact our application / PR process negatively? Also, when does the secondary office come into the picture for processing an application?

AM95.

Jul 15, 2022
Hey guys, what’s the process once background verification is completed? Everything else is done for us and that was the only thing left but today the status changed from not started to completed!

Reactions: tsuji