+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Sukh001

Jan 26, 2020
Hello . I checked my file status thay said ur file was referred to an officer for review and medical passed . Criminality passed and eligibility in process. Plzz can tell me what stage on my file

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Hello . I checked my file status thay said ur file was referred to an officer for review and medical passed . Criminality passed and eligibility in process. Plzz can tell me what stage on my file
No idea , I hope that I can help you , hope you get the visa soon , could you please tell me what is the online tool says ? Is it in process or something else.

Sukh001

Jan 26, 2020
No idea , I hope that I can help you , hope you get the visa soon , could you please tell me what is the online tool says ? Is it in process or something else.
Yeah online tool shows in progress but I send them email for updates and thay send ur file is on review. So any idea???

som3body

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Yeah online tool shows in progress but I send them email for updates and thay send ur file is on review. So any idea???
What is your timeline? How long were you married before you sponsorship? A friend of my wifes had the same issue, and when they said under review they got called for an interview. It may not be the same for them. It took them a year after the response from them to get the ppr.

Sukh001

Jan 26, 2020
What is your timeline? How long were you married before you sponsorship? A friend of my wifes had the same issue, and when they said under review they got called for an interview. It may not be the same for them. It took them a year after the response from them to get the ppr.
I had fone interview in Dec. It was good. Aft saying file review

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
As'salam o Alaikum everyone
I am confused and need your suggestions. My file was transferred to LVO on January 13, 2020 as informed by CPC Sydney NS though email. My wife (Sponsor) currently in Pakistan and she is planning to go back to Canada during first week of April 2020. But the thing is, we both are waiting for the response of LVO and hoping that the process will finalize within 2 months as we want to travel Canada together. Now we are confused by the timeline that how long the LVO will take to finalize the case if late then my wife will head back to Canada in April otherwise she will wait for me. What should we do???

som3body

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
I had fone interview in Dec. It was good. Aft saying file review
It's tough to say. Some people get PPR right after their interview. My wife's friend got their PPR about 7 months after their interview. They were asked to get new medical done too. Hopefully that's not the case. It all goes case by case.

Sukh001

Jan 26, 2020
Thay had
It's tough to say. Some people get PPR right after their interview. My wife's friend got their PPR about 7 months after their interview. They were asked to get new medical done too. Hopefully that's not the case. It all goes case by case.
thay had fone interview or normal interview in embassy??

som3body

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Thay had

thay had fone interview or normal interview in embassy??
They were called in for an interview at the embassy. I am not sure about the full details. All I know is that It was an arranged marriage. They did not have much communication before the wedding, and she stayed with her husband for a few weeks after marriage because she had her schooling to continue. So they had to prove their relationship.

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
from my side nope , because I didn't send they email before I'm waiting for my lawyer to update me . also I can't access my GCKEY because I don't want effect on the lawyer , my online tool show in process .

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I am confused and need your suggestions. My file was transferred to LVO on January 13, 2020 as informed by CPC Sydney NS though email. My wife (Sponsor) currently in Pakistan and she is planning to go back to Canada during first week of April 2020. But the thing is, we both are waiting for the response of LVO and hoping that the process will finalize within 2 months as we want to travel Canada together. Now we are confused by the timeline that how long the LVO will take to finalize the case if late then my wife will head back to Canada in April otherwise she will wait for me. What should we do???
Pretty much no chance that it will be done within 2 months.

Is your sponsor a Canadian citizen or PR?

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Wake up!!!:D
I don't think the process will be completed in 2 months from LVO which is a quite busy visa office. At least, you should not bet it will be complete in 2 months.

bluecanuck

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
I got a ghost update on my file in gckey,
Current status said: action required because they requested additional info which was sent.
Additional info was under review for a week now.

Then earlier today it said profile updated, after a few minutes i refreshed the page then it went back to action required.

Any idea what this is?

Biometrics and Medical done and passed.

VO is Mississauga.

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Wake up!!!:D
I don't think the process will be completed in 2 months from LVO which is a quite busy visa office. At least, you should not bet it will be complete in 2 months.
Have you any idea that how long LVO will take to finalize the case, any idea??