21-10-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
29-10-2019
hey guys, what mean if in my account status
sponsored person sponsorship application permanent residents application status
my husband decision made in process

that ok? i have not recive yet any letter about decision .. , what its mean???

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
hey guys, what mean if in my account status
sponsored person sponsorship application permanent residents application status
my husband decision made in process

that ok? i have not recive yet any letter about decision .. , what its mean???
Yes it’s normal..the process has two parts
The sponsorship application part and the permanent residence application part.
The decision made you're seeing is for the sponsorship part, so the sponsor should get an email stating whether they’re eligible/ qualified to sponsor their spouse or not..then the other part saying in process means they’re still processing the permanent residence.

Reactions: lanka1204

lanka1204

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
London visa office
App. Filed.......
09-08-2019
Doc's Request.
13-01-2020 Military service
AOR Received.
21-10-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
29-10-2019
Ok, its mean its take another cuple week ride?to get mail whis this answer

Shubhbajwa

Oct 18, 2019
Hi guys
My inland spouse sponsorship application was recieved on may 7 2019.
I got my med req on 27 sep and passed med on 13 oct.
I dont know what is the time frame now some say that now its only matter of a month but i am not sure. Can anyone please help me out here. What is the next step and when ! Thank you

John Cohen

Oct 18, 2019
Hi everyone

I am a Canadian PR holder and my Ukrainian girlfriend has 10 year multi-entry Canada visitor visa. We are now trying to get her a work permit so she can work in Canada. Is there a quicker and easier way to get an open work permit for her without a job offer and Labour Market Impact Assessment?
Thanks.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Hi everyone

I am a Canadian PR holder and my Ukrainian girlfriend has 10 year multi-entry Canada visitor visa. We are now trying to get her a work permit so she can work in Canada. Is there a quicker and easier way to get an open work permit for her without a job offer and Labour Market Impact Assessment?
Thanks.
Marry her, apply for inland spousal sponsorship, and apply for an open work permit as part of the sponsorship application.

Have her study full time for a year or so, and graduate, to get a Post Graduate Work Permit - she'll need a study permit first.

That's about it.

Reactions: John Cohen

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi everyone

Thanks.
If she is the right age, IEC.

John Cohen

Oct 18, 2019
If she is the right age, IEC.
Thanks. I checked and it says "The Youth Mobility Arrangement between Canada and Ukraine is not accepting applicants. Further information will be provided once available.". The other options are internship or young professional (requires job offer).

Last edited:

John Cohen

Oct 18, 2019
Marry her, apply for inland spousal sponsorship, and apply for an open work permit as part of the sponsorship application.

Have her study full time for a year or so, and graduate, to get a Post Graduate Work Permit - she'll need a study permit first.

That's about it.
Thanks. It seems like in both scenario (inland sponsorship and post-grad work permit) it will take around a year to get a work permit? I thought there would be an option when we would just get an open work permit for my girlfriend at the airport :D

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thanks. I checked and it says "The Youth Mobility Arrangement between Canada and Ukraine is not accepting applicants. Further information will be provided once available.". The other options are internship or young professional (requires job offer).
That's too bad.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thanks. It seems like in both scenario (inland sponsorship and post-grad work permit) it will take around a year to get a work permit? I thought there would be an option when we would just get an open work permit for my girlfriend at the airport :D
With inland sponsorship, she would get the OWP about 3-4 months after submission.

Saka001

Sep 19, 2019
Hello I was sand application and received 6 aug 2019 and today is 20 Oct 2019 I didn't received any respond of ircc some body advice me what s