+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Andrewxiao

Oct 22, 2019
Foreign identification documents that has to be submitted asks for certified translations. Do they need a specific Canadian certification or a certification from a foreign country would do

Satou19

Oct 23, 2019
Hi all,
I’m sponsoring my husband and yesterday we received the final step email from Dakar Visa office.

This is what it says about police certificate:
Recent original police certificate from your current country of residence for you, and all country where you have lived for more than six (6) months consecutive if the police certificate have not been previously submitted.

We already sent police certificate at the beginning of the application and immigration also sent us another email in January 2019 requesting police certificate from another country where my husband spent 6 months between (2016-2017). Now my question is should we send another certificate from his country again ? And what about the country where he lived for 6months?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi all,
I’m sponsoring my husband and yesterday we received the final step email from Dakar Visa office.

This is what it says about police certificate:
Recent original police certificate from your current country of residence for you, and all country where you have lived for more than six (6) months consecutive if the police certificate have not been previously submitted.

We already sent police certificate at the beginning of the application and immigration also sent us another email in January 2019 requesting police certificate from another country where my husband spent 6 months between (2016-2017). Now my question is should we send another certificate from his country again ? And what about the country where he lived for 6months?
It states right in the email "if the police certificate have not been previously submitted." You have previously submitted them.

Reactions: Satou19

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Same to my timeline as follows;
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer
since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate This must be received at this office in 60 days
Please submit a police certificate from (PAKISTAN). Please verify the IRCC website (How to obtain a
police certificate). You will find the link below.
I provided police certificates from three countries where I stayed morethan 6 months except Pakistan. But I didn't understand what is mainly requested in this letter; Pcc from only Pakistan or every country I've stayed morethan 6 months.
I stayed in Pakistan almost two years since my 18th Birthday but as I fled from Afghanistan to Turkey I have lost my old passport and some other documents and I have no evidence that I have resided in Pakistan.
I've explained the reason why I couldn't provide them while submitting my application but once again I explained in details. Are they going to accept my explanation letter in regards?
Would be appreciated Any VIP memebers help me in this matter.
Thank you

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
From gcms notes how does one know if the application is under normal security or the "extra security" or whatever u call it?

Satou19

Oct 23, 2019
Regarding the updated information chart, can I add my name and my child name to it or is it just my husband’s name that needs to be up there?

little bit of context...
My husband is in Senegal (whom I’m sponsoring) but I’m (the sponsor) here in Canada with my baby (5months) who is also canadien (she was born here) and she is under my care. My husband has not seen our baby in person yet. Knowing that, will it make sense to add my name and baby’s name to that document?

Regarding the same updated information chart: I act as my husband’s representative since the beginning. Will it make sense to put my postal address as I did since the beginning. Also can I put both our phone numbers and emails to the documents instead of just his?

axebuddy

Oct 23, 2019
Can someone please confirm me the forms to be filled by sponsor and primary applicant for inland sponsorship permanent residence program

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Hi guys
My inland spouse sponsorship application was recieved on may 7 2019.
I got my med req on 27 sep and passed med on 13 oct.
I dont know what is the time frame now some say that now its only matter of a month but i am not sure. Can anyone please help me out here. What is the next step and when ! Thank you
I can't tell you the next steps, but I do know that they are estimating 12 months from receiving application to decision. So you should expect PR approval around May 2020. The next steps may be an interview with Immigration between now and then, but I'm not sure that everyone that applies for PR has to do them. I'm sorry if this wasn't much help; I too am in the application process myself.

annieafzal32

Jul 12, 2019
hi guys

i got married in 2013 applied my husban visa in 2014 and got rejected in 2016. went for adr appeal and got rejected from there to in 2017.

now re applied his visa in nov 2018.they have asked for his medical and biometric. he got his medical done, and biometric done, now they sent an email asking for in person interview, which they said will be anywhere from 6 months to 12 months, depends when they will give him a interview.. which they havent given any..does anyone know how long they take to give interview dates now because its been almost 6 years since i am going through this visa process and it is very frustrating now.

CAMG80

Oct 24, 2019
Hello everyone.
My application for PR family sponsors outside of Canada.
I sent my application Dic 20/2018.
Application received Dic 24/2018.
Sponsorship approval March 20/2019
Police record request March 20/2019
Medical exams request March 22/2019
Landing fee payment request Aug 20/2019
Application sent to visa office in Mexico Aug 22/2019.
After that I haven’t more information

Could you tell me what is the next step and some estimated time. thanks

rajpal888

Oct 20, 2017
hello everyone I am applying spouse visa for my wife , we got married in nov-2018, in form 1344e in col. 3 written "Is there co signer on this application" yes or no , what I should reply , I am PR in Canada and my wife is in India

AmandaSA

Jun 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
hello everyone I am applying spouse visa for my wife , we got married in nov-2018, in form 1344e in col. 3 written "Is there co signer on this application" yes or no , what I should reply , I am PR in Canada and my wife is in India
You have to put "no."