+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Tas2019

Jul 26, 2019
Hi, I had applied for spousal visa for my husband in November 2018. He did his medical in May 1st. It is almost 3 months now, none of us ( me or my husband) has received any email regarding next step. Not understanding what is the problem. In Cic website it shows in process. Do anyone have any idea what possibly will happen next? Every one is telling me it should not be longer that 2-3 months.

Reactions: Kaypull

Kaypull

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Hi, I had applied for spousal visa for my husband in November 2018. He did his medical in May 1st. It is almost 3 months now, none of us ( me or my husband) has received any email regarding next step. Not understanding what is the problem. In Cic website it shows in process. Do anyone have any idea what possibly will happen next? Every one is telling me it should not be longer that 2-3 months.
Same here I’m November applicant, got my medicals done in April ! It’s shows in process too ! Probably the next step should be biometric requests or payment of landing fee or interview idk, it’s all the decision of VO .. I’m hopeful we gone hear something positive in August !!!

Reactions: Tas2019

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
My medical was done in February and only in July I got note about file transfer... we can only wait...

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
in past I noticed in India they wont put female's last names even many males have no last names in ppts or schools. THOSE WERE ACCEPTED AS IT IS .I won't worry too much, but if you have other evidence of last names plz attach , it wont hurt if not help
Thank you for your response.

I will submit as is and in the mean time start process in India to get it corrected.

Januka

Jul 27, 2019
Hello, I have sponsored my husband. IRCC asked for medical, biometrics and additional documents. When they received every thing, they forwarded to new Delhi for further processing. Do you guys have any idea how long does it take there? The status on my online account stated that they are doing Bgc since I sent my Application by mail on 25th Feb.

Amanpreet535

Jul 27, 2019
Hi, My spouse is a Canadian citizen and I am on postgraduate open work permit. Now have applied for spouse sponsership. I want to know how much time does it take for them to reply back after sending them the file. To link it online I need application number.

Bandit_2018

Apr 4, 2019
Hi there guys,
I am born Filipino and got married to a Canadian citizen last year. Our first spousal application was returned due to incomplete documents and when 2nd application was submitted my husband has been diagnosed with Stage 4 Pancreatic cancer, what will happen to our application if something happens to my husband? FYI ,going to try for visitors visa this week urgent.
Thank

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Yes it takes 3 months after medical to hear from them. You said may 1st so you should hear within the next few weeks