Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
mr70 said:
I have a question about being a sponsor and looking for some input. If my fiancee came to Canada on a TRV and we got married and she then returned to her country of residence,am I still able to sponsor her? The reason I ask is she would not be able to stay and apply inland because she has to return home to her dependent child,maintain her work and home.
Yes, you can sponsor her outland i.e. her application will be processed in the visa office responsible for her country of residence.

Michi08

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi to everyone!

Regarding with the Appendix A document checklist no.15 "a copy of this document checklist" it means that do i have to include total of 2 copy of Appendix A (1 photocopy of an answered Appendix A and the original) in our application? Thank you in advance! :)

L7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michi08 said:
Hi to everyone!

Regarding with the Appendix A document checklist no.15 "a copy of this document checklist" it means that do i have to include total of 2 copy of Appendix A (1 photocopy of an answered Appendix A and the original) in our application? Thank you in advance! :)

no harm to attach an additional copy of the checklist.

L7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leon said:
Refusals due to income

You will be asked to provide information about your income but you will not be denied to sponsor your spouse and dependent children because you do not make enough money. It is possible though that if you make absolutely no money at all that immigration may ask you how you plan to support yourselves.
L7 said:
Hi
well Leon in view of your above statement it means

that i can sponsor my wife along with my children for PR without showing
my last 12 months income in Canada?

instead of income i will have to assure the CIC that i have the sufficient
funds and future plans to fulfill the basic needs of my family and after arriving in
Canada no one of my family member will get the social assistance from any Canadian Govt. program?

is this correct? is this valid for sponsoring wife & children?

Please answer it'll help me a lot. Thanks in advance.
Hi
Leon, PMM or any other fellow please respond.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If they ask for proof of your last years income, why not give it to them? They might think that you are hiding something.

L7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leon said:
If they ask for proof of your last years income, why not give it to them? They might think that you are hiding something.
Thanks for the input, i explain my situation:

i am going back to Canada after several years on Travel Document granted on compassionate grounds. Soon after arrival in Canada i intend to sponsor my wife & my children and of course i do not have Canadian income statement.

Hence my question is still the same as before

can i sponsor my wife & children without the Canadian income statement ? by assuring the CIC that i have sufficient funds and future plans to fulfill the basic needs of my family?

or i have to wait for one year in Canada earn for 1 year, show income then
i'll be able to sponsor my family???

A feedback is requested please.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can always try to proceed sponsorship without the Canadian income statement

L7 said:
Thanks for the input, i explain my situation:

i am going back to Canada after several years on Travel Document granted on compassionate grounds. Soon after arrival in Canada i intend to sponsor my wife & my children and of course i do not have Canadian income statement.

Hence my question is still the same as before

can i sponsor my wife & children without the Canadian income statement ? by assuring the CIC that i have sufficient funds and future plans to fulfill the basic needs of my family?

or i have to wait for one year in Canada earn for 1 year, show income then
i'll be able to sponsor my family???

A feedback is requested please.

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
Hi L7, can you please provide some info on how did you get the travel document what type of humanitarian grounds they consider for giving the travel document, and as you got it already and your PRC is expired so how you will sponsor your family with expired PRC after entring Canada.

Please reply.

nad

Sep 27, 2010
hi,
I want to apply for the family class sponsorship of my husband and child , in the document checklist for the residents of my country they
require and the original birth certificates of my child and my husband and my original marriage certificate. We don't have them as
when we applied for the immigration before I had submitted the originals with that application and I am still struggling to get
back those documents and Iam getting the same response from the canadian embassy abudhabi , the case processing center mississauga and the appeal division that they don't hold my documents.
What should i do if i dont' have the original birth certificate, i can arrange for a new marriage certificate .

any suggestions

stubaxle

Aug 17, 2010
Anyone who would like to know the progress of the spousal/common law class up to Approval in Principal....

I GOT MINE TODAY! Application recieved 29/12/09 at Vegreville.

Surprised me, because the website still says 20/12/09!

Anyone know how long it should take to get my PR Status now? I live in Newmarket, Ontario...

Thanks and best of luck to all!

L7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sho78 said:
Hi L7, can you please provide some info on how did you get the travel document what type of humanitarian grounds they consider for giving the travel document, and as you got it already and your PRC is expired so how you will sponsor your family with expired PRC after entring Canada.

Please reply.
Here is an example:

kaku said:
I got permanent residence along with my wife on April 22, 2005.My son was born there and is a Canadian citizen.

I would like to update about my special family circumstances. I am currently living here at Pakistan with my wife, son and mother. My mother, is a patient of Parkinson disease for last 9 years. She needs continuous care and her health is deteriorating day by day. There is no one to look after her except me. The medical records of my mother are attached (See Annexure-C).She has been under treatment of Dr. from 2001; however we have been consulting other local and foreign doctors as well to have opinions about her health but all diagnosed the same disease i.e. Parkinson in which a patient gets gradually totally paralyzed.

It was stated earlier in last correspondence that I could not go back to Canada to meet the residency obligation due to the severe illness of my mother. My youngest sister, who got married last year, was not mature enough to handle the circumstances alone. There was no other option left with me except to stay with my mother here in Pakistan.

My elder brother is living in Canada with his family and is Canadian citizen. His passport number is attached as Annexure-D. His current address is .

This is worth mentioning here we have been very much worried about our PR status and our son`s future. Being Canadian citizen it is the right of the child to get Canadian education and other facilities. A difficult decision was taken for the future of our son that my wife along with our son went to Canada last year in June 2008 to stay with the family of my brother to meet the residency obligations but my family especially my son could not live there without me and other problems and finally they had to come back to Pakistan (copies of old passports attached as Annexure-E).

Now after the marriage of my sister (Marriage certificate attached as Annexure-F), on my requests, my youngest sister and brother in law are agree to stay at my home with my mother to look after her in my absence.

Keeping in view of the above mentioned circumstances, it was not possible for me to move back to canada that's why I could not fulfill my residency requirements as the circumstances were beyond my control. I had no other option but to stay with my mother and to wait for some favorable circumstances.

Now, I am able to move back to Canada and planning to leave permanently in order to ensure a prosperous future of my son as well as ours.

It is hereby humbly requested to consider our application on humanitarian and compassionate grounds for issuance of travel document along with waiver of already committed residency obligation violation, keeping in view, the reasons beyond my control, the hardships suffered by my family and the best interest/future prospects of my child who will be the ultimate sufferer in case our application is rejected.

The duly filled application forms along with processing fee receipts and other relevant documents are attached for processing please.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Best regards

simplytin

Sep 28, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb. 11, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan. 31, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb. 11, 2011
:)
hi guys! please give us some ideas on how a spousal sponsorship process in manila Philippines office is..how was the process and how long it will take and what are the required documents to be submit in the office together with the application form..my husband will going to submit the application in Mississauga, Ottawa office..we are answering the questionnaire but how should be answer it accurately..please give any advice form those people who already undergone the same process..
thanks! and God bless!! a quick response is very much appreciate please e-mail me at simplytin_tin@yahoo.com

mamoo

Star Member
Oct 7, 2009
Hi, I have sponsored my wife and 2 kids from my first marrige, The sponsorship has been approved in all the 3 cases and files are openned in CIC-I for processing I just wantedto know is there any possibility that all the 3 cases process simultaneously as the date of my both kids are same i.e 24-7-10 whereas my wife's case is in porcess from 2-8-10 as my both the kids are with my 2nd wife and I wantthem to travel togather to Canada.