AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Senior member please guide.
1) we have to sign all the forms with black ball point or blue ball point ? - Blue pen is ok
2) which corrie company is the best to submit documents ? - Canada Post (Express if possible)
3) we both are living together so outside the application envelop I have to write down Sponsor name as "Sender"? - Any - doesn't matter
4) I made 4 section/Parts of my application. what is the best way to separate each section ? - Paper/Binder Clip
5) we can use binder clip for pictures ?
- Paper/Binder Clip

Reactions: Aries69

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
hi,

I've visited the US in 2008 with visitor visa and stayed for 6 months in there, do i need to submit police certificate clearance too? - According to CIC documents, In case of 6 months or more - YES. But they get it easily from US, just wait - if they ask you.

thanks!

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hi!! I have a question I receive a pre arrival service letter from cic but I applied for inland. Is that a bad or good sign?
Its better to Call CIC and confirm it.

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
can someone guide what i have to do to include my new born baby into my wife's residency file.

Congrats!!!

Fill up the family form and attached - Birth Certificate and Photos.

Samik17

Dec 24, 2017
Hello friends,
Ankara office has requested more supporting information and interview with my spouse. Does anyone know why they ask for more information? Why do they want to interview my wife? I have supplied lots of evidence and affidavits to support our case and my wife is my relative as well. I don't have anything more to give to them and we are very worried.
Is it possible that they reject our case?
No offense to anyone but please kindly respond if you really are familiar with these cases. We are very worried please don't add to it if you really don't know. Appreciated!

Last edited:

abright

Jul 1, 2016
Hey Folks,

Quick question. I saw the following update to my status from CIC last week, "Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details."

There are, however, no messages. I think this means my request for PR has been approved, but I don't want to "miss" the next step in the process (doing my landing properly). What should I do? Is it normal to receive an electronic status update like this but not to receive any messages (online or physically, by post) for a week?

Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide,
--A

mandhir89

Aug 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27 MARCH 2017
AOR Received.
29 MARCH 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
07-08-2017
Med's Request
11 APRIL 2017
Med's Done....
21 APRIL 2017
Interview........
DECEMBER 6 2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/01/2018
LANDED..........
feb 2018
Hey Folks,

Quick question. I saw the following update to my status from CIC last week, "Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details."

There are, however, no messages. I think this means my request for PR has been approved, but I don't want to "miss" the next step in the process (doing my landing properly). What should I do? Is it normal to receive an electronic status update like this but not to receive any messages (online or physically, by post) for a week?

Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide,
--A
did you checked out email you are registered with and how many days after it updated your application approved after decision made on ecas ?

mandhir89

Aug 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27 MARCH 2017
AOR Received.
29 MARCH 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
07-08-2017
Med's Request
11 APRIL 2017
Med's Done....
21 APRIL 2017
Interview........
DECEMBER 6 2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/01/2018
LANDED..........
feb 2018
Hello friends,
Ankara office has requested more supporting information and interview with my spouse. Does anyone know why they ask for more information? Why do they want to interview my wife? I have supplied lots of evidence and affidavits to support our case and my wife is my relative as well. I don't have anything more to give to them and we are very worried.
Is it possible that they reject our case?
No offense to anyone but please kindly respond if you really are familiar with these cases. We are very worried please don't add to it if you really don't know. Appreciated!
dont worry ,,they just need interview to clarify things ,which may not sufficient for them thats why interview and interview is never hard its just simple and all about ur relationship things ,,

mandhir89

Aug 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27 MARCH 2017
AOR Received.
29 MARCH 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
07-08-2017
Med's Request
11 APRIL 2017
Med's Done....
21 APRIL 2017
Interview........
DECEMBER 6 2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/01/2018
LANDED..........
feb 2018
Its better to Call CIC and confirm it.
dont worry as i heard on formus most of people saying its good sign ,,and i also got it this month after my interview

Cosey

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Why is that immigration canada ask a step parent to go in for dna test but the real biological parent?
When you stated that the kids are not your biological kids but cic want you to go for dna test. I cant just understand. In this case the mother should have gone for the test with the kids i guess.

karenf

Dec 26, 2017
Hi, : spouse sposorship

I’m wondering if what’s the best thing to do for my husband’s sponsorship application. It’s been 1 year and 7months to be exact since we submitted our application. we kept on emailing the embassy and we always follow up our application but their reply is always to wait patiently as it is still in progress.

my husband was a government employee but no longer in service.

what can we do?

D-Mac

Mar 4, 2013
Hello!

Just a quick question regarding the photographs for the Proof of Relationship section, would it be preferable to print these out like a normal photograph and outline the context on the back using a pen or a typed label OR copy them onto a word document and print them out with one photo per sheet with the context on the backside of each photo?

soumia1

Sep 4, 2017
Hello!

Just a quick question regarding the photographs for the Proof of Relationship section, would it be preferable to print these out like a normal photograph and outline the context on the back using a pen or a typed label OR copy them onto a word document and print them out with one photo per sheet with the context on the backside of each photo?
I would print out actual photos and write on the back of them . No more than 20 photographs

Reactions: D-Mac