AOR Received.
27-12-2016
Med's Done....
18-10-2016 up front
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
JamaicanSnowflake said:
Good day
I'm filling in my application for my Husband to come to canada in The Basic guide 5525 Step 7 question 2 it says if your spouse plans to work in canada you need to fill and submit the work permit. Did everyone do this?
If you guys are applicants for in land sponsorship you can submit the work permit, but if the process was out land, you just can require the visitor visa

cybersaadk

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Request
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
10-04-2017
Hi everyone i checked the status today in ECAS and my sponsorship status says 'decision made'. What does that mean? I had just received the AOR 2 days ago, no sponsor approval or anything else yet.

marcinha

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SP
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
Doc's Request.
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-12-2016
Med's Done....
18-10-2016 up front
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
cybersaadk said:
Hi everyone i checked the status today in ECAS and my sponsorship status says 'decision made'. What does that mean? I had just received the AOR 2 days ago, no sponsor approval or anything else yet.
That sounds fastest! But when you apply outland, they just sent you the AOR2 when they already have the decision made.
Other situation could be they will send back the package for you reapply.
Tell us more about your situations, maybe it will help us to figure out.

cybersaadk

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Request
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
10-04-2017
I hope they didn't return it. Applied for my wife in Pakistan, i am a canadian citizen. application was received on mar 14, got AOR on mar28 and linked application. ecas says application received for my wife, and had said in progress for me. This morning when i checked, it changed to decision made.

polar25

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Hi Forumers,

Trying to figure out of which Schedule A IRCC requesting after they received the OAR i saw
IMM5669 Schedule A Background declaration dated
December 2012 and December 2016
i wanted to fill out and prepare the form so i can forward it as soon i got a request from IRCC.
thank you in advance

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
polar25 said:
Hi Forumers,

Trying to figure out of which Schedule A IRCC requesting after they received the OAR i saw
i wanted to fill out and prepare the form so i can forward it as soon i got a request from IRCC.
thank you in advance
Use the latest version of the form.

Bcboundboy

Aug 16, 2016
cybersaadk said:
I hope they didn't return it. Applied for my wife in Pakistan, i am a canadian citizen. application was received on mar 14, got AOR on mar28 and linked application. ecas says application received for my wife, and had said in progress for me. This morning when i checked, it changed to decision made.
If ECAS says Decision Made for sponsor, and Application Received for the applicant, a decision has been made (yes/no) on the sponsor's eligibility.

eriasr

Star Member
Jan 14, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2017
Doc's Request.
05-03-2017
AOR Received.
05-03-2017
File Transfer...
14-03-2017
Med's Request
21-03-2017
Med's Done....
24-03-2017
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
24-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully for 2 weeks
LANDED..........
SOON
polar25 said:
Hi Forumers,

thank you in advance
The Schedule A dated December 2016.Cheers.

Sheraton_k

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
polar25 said:
Hi Forumers,

thank you in advance
Same here I jus filled out the form which is December 2016 schedule A [flash=200,200][/flash]
Well the thing is I didint receive any request since AOR for schedule A, let me know when u get these requests

Zarlechte

Mar 21, 2017
I am a Dutch citizen and married to a Canadian citizen we applied the spousal application on 2007 and found out in 2016 from CBSA office that our spousal application was refused on 2015 I came to Canada in 2011 and stay here till 2014 as a visitor because my application took long time with no answer from immigration and every year i extend my visitor record but in 2014 they didn't extended so we my wife and daughter went to the Netherlands for two months and when we came back to Canada at the airport the CBSA officer stooped us and seized my passport saying that I am inadmissible and you have to hire a lawyer so I did and I got a date for hearing at the IAD and the decision was that there was not enough evidence for inadmissibility but to remain in Canada the IAD send me back to CBSA for further examination so when I went there they give me an exclusion order because my passport which was seized by them is now expired ( I didn't had it to extend it) and also they told me that my spousal application was refused based on my inadmissibility so we went back to our lawyer and she put two application for judicial review and leave but unfortunately the federal court has dismissed my case and now I am looking for any any other options to stay here because if I go back I don't see any other option to reunite with my family as we tried first to settle down in the Netherlands but it was not possible too so pleas pleas advise me if there is any other solution to this .
Thanks in advance

kristiina89

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Just panicking as usual with application.. MyCIC show Final decision: your application is in process. Normal? And background check is too.

enggvirdi

Dec 2, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Pending
Nomination.....
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
NDVO does not send AORs
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
2nd line on 21st March 2015
Med's Request
07-04-2015
Med's Done....
18-04-2015; Third line on 28-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-06-2015
Hey Guys,

One small question regarding the background declaration form. I am sending it with my application and I signed it electronically by typing my name in it as stated in the form. But, I heard some people discussing that if you are sending your BG form as a hard copy that you have to manually sign it. Electronic sign is only valid for upload.

But I'm surprised as the form itself says 'I agree that by typing my name I am electronically signing the form'. Can anyone advice please?

canadasnk

Mar 11, 2017
Hello Everyone!!

Just wondering if someone could give me some advice on my situation. Me and my partner have been together 2 years and I am expecting a baby this July. He will be coming to Canada next month and then we will get married in June and will be applying through the inland spouse sponsorship program. Does it make our application look bad or have a negative effect if we only get married a month or 2 after him being here and then apply? We want to be married before the baby comes which is why we are getting married more quickly.
Also, I was with him in south africa (where he's from) previously and we were going to get married there in december but it was also really important to me that my family be at my wedding and they weren't able to fly out there which is also another reason we wanted to wait until he was in canada. Is it okay for us to get married in canada so quick and then apply or will it look suspicious?

**Also, once I found out I was pregnant I returned to canada as I knew I wanted our family to live here and me and my partner have had to spend 4 months apart whilst we sort everything out....don't know if this will make a difference? We have everything prepared and plenty proof of relationship etc I just thought it would be better for me to return to Canada to 1- make sure I had good health care during the pregnancy, and 2 -get everything prepared for him coming here and applying etc.

Any feedback/advice would be highly appreciated.

Thank you!!!

marcinha

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SP
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
Doc's Request.
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-12-2016
Med's Done....
18-10-2016 up front
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
canadasnk said:
Hello Everyone!!

Just wondering if someone could give me some advice on my situation. Me and my partner have been together 2 years and I am expecting a baby this July. He will be coming to Canada next month and then we will get married in June and will be applying through the inland spouse sponsorship program. Does it make our application look bad or have a negative effect if we only get married a month or 2 after him being here and then apply? We want to be married before the baby comes which is why we are getting married more quickly.
Also, I was with him in south africa (where he's from) previously and we were going to get married there in december but it was also really important to me that my family be at my wedding and they weren't able to fly out there which is also another reason we wanted to wait until he was in canada. Is it okay for us to get married in canada so quick and then apply or will it look suspicious?

**Also, once I found out I was pregnant I returned to canada as I knew I wanted our family to live here and me and my partner have had to spend 4 months apart whilst we sort everything out....don't know if this will make a difference? We have everything prepared and plenty proof of relationship etc I just thought it would be better for me to return to Canada to 1- make sure I had good health care during the pregnancy, and 2 -get everything prepared for him coming here and applying etc.

Any feedback/advice would be highly appreciated.

Thank you!!!
Hi Canadasnk!
Your situations is very common. You will use all your relationship to show it is a long relationship. But because you are pregnant, I believe there is some change in the process, I just don't know exact what. Look in this forum and maybe you will find some information, or in the CIC website.
Congratulations for your baby and your wedding.
Cheers.

azeemguy

Jul 29, 2012
I have a question ... I see that as per the new checklist 5533, they ask for the "Notice of Assessment or an equivalent document, issued by Canada Revenue Agency".

How come they didn't ask for "Option C" which in my experience has been always the document to establish income support ? I do have access to both ... which one should I attach ?