Upfront
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2017
LANDED..........
27-03-2017
canuck_in_uk said:
As per the new application, PCCs and medical are to be submitted when requested by IRCC. They do advise to obtain PCCs early.
I already had my medical done, and it says if you already have an appointment or had it done already they are accepting these with NEW forms until Jan 31st. So I'm including this. I'm also including my PCC since I planned on doing the old forms and recieved the PCC earlier this month. It doesn't say to specifically not submit it, but it says it's not required up front. I'm guessing they'll still accept mine with a note saying why I included it with the documentation.

Hopefully by having my E-Medical already uploaded into their systems and my PCC included with all my forms it could speed the process up a bit faster, assuming everything else checks out OK.

ojofar

Dec 20, 2016
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
21-03-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
File Transfer...
21-06-2017
Med's Request
01-07-2017
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
canuck_in_uk said:
As per the new application, PCCs and medical are to be submitted when requested by IRCC. They do advise to obtain PCCs early.
should my spouse get her medical examination done and have the paper in hand and wait for IRCC when they request it?
so my spouse don't have to be in a hurry to get her medical examination done.

ojofar

Dec 20, 2016
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
21-03-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
File Transfer...
21-06-2017
Med's Request
01-07-2017
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
barch88 said:
I already had my medical done, and it says if you already have an appointment or had it done already they are accepting these with NEW forms until Jan 31st. So I'm including this. I'm also including my PCC since I planned on doing the old forms and recieved the PCC earlier this month. It doesn't say to specifically not submit it, but it says it's not required up front. I'm guessing they'll still accept mine with a note saying why I included it with the documentation.

Hopefully by having my E-Medical already uploaded into their systems and my PCC included with all my forms it could speed the process up a bit faster, assuming everything else checks out OK.
oh so i guess my spouse have to wait until IRCC requests a medical examination.

DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG time IRCC gives to get the medical examination?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
barch88 said:

That's fine. Until the old app is completely phased out, there will be no issue with including it all upfront if you already have it.

ojofar said:
should my spouse get her medical examination done and have the paper in hand and wait for IRCC when they request it?
so my spouse don't have to be in a hurry to get her medical examination done.
You can contact Panel Physicians and see if they are still doing upfront medicals for Family Class applicants. It was reported by another member that the Panel Physician they spoke to had been instructed by IRCC to no longer do upfront meds.

amitpal.gta@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2016
As per new spousal visa checklist ,page 4 ,supporting document for sponsored person (Principal applicant and all family members) ,point 3 say birth certificate or baptismal cert. for yourself and all family members, whether they are accompanying you to canada or not

So do we need birth certificate for spouse and all his family members?

ojofar

Dec 20, 2016
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
21-03-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
File Transfer...
21-06-2017
Med's Request
01-07-2017
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Need help please

Who fills out the "additional dependants IMM0008"

we don't have any children. this is our first marriage.

Avicon2016

Star Member
May 9, 2016
Hi! Would the IRCC still contact my sponsor's kid's mother(past common law partner) if the sponsor doesn't have default in court ordered child support? He hasn't been giving child support because the mother refuse so.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
amitpal.gta@gmail.com said:
As per new spousal visa checklist ,page 4 ,supporting document for sponsored person (Principal applicant and all family members) ,point 3 say birth certificate or baptismal cert. for yourself and all family members, whether they are accompanying you to canada or not

So do we need birth certificate for spouse and all his family members?
The only people that need to include such documents are the Principal Applicant and any of their dependents included in the app.

ojofar said:

As clearly explained in the guide, that form is only required if you have more than 5 dependents included in the application.

Avicon2016 said:
Hi! Would the IRCC still contact my sponsor's kid's mother(past common law partner) if the sponsor doesn't have default in court ordered child support? He hasn't been giving child support because the mother refuse so.
IRCC will not contact her.

ojofar

Dec 20, 2016
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
21-03-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
File Transfer...
21-06-2017
Med's Request
01-07-2017
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Hi, when my spouse is finished all her forms, can she sign and date on the computer then email back me her forms?
or does she have to print and sign her forms and mail them back to me?

thank you

married_life

Dec 18, 2016
ojofar said:
Hi, when my spouse is finished all her forms, can she sign and date on the computer then email back me her forms?
or does she have to print and sign her forms and mail them back to me?

thank you
In my opinion, best way bro is
she print the forms, then sign those forms and then scan and send to you via postal mail.

because these forms have barcode at the end and cic wont be entering the data in their system and just scanning the forms.
If you your wife did not scan good for the email, or some other technical issue. those forms might not be read correctly by the scanner of CIC and could cause problem.

Hope seniors can advise better.

married_life

Dec 18, 2016
ojofar said:
Need help please

In Spouse immigration, It is the principal applicant.
If you are in Canada and you are sponsoring your wife, then she is principal applicant and she will fill IMM0008
8)

married_life

Dec 18, 2016
barch88 said:

I am also filing the case for my wife in some days. Please keep in touch. thanks

Naina888

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
canuck_in_uk said:
You can only sponsor your sister if your parents are dead, you have no kids, no spouse/common-law partner and no family members that are already Canadian citizens or PRs.

Send a letter of explanation with the passport.

Your phone marriage is not legally recognized in Canada, so you will not be able to sponsor. You will need to get married in person.
I have got married in person but Marriage certificate issued on November 2015 when we got married on phone.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Naina888 said:
I have got married in person but Marriage certificate issued on November 2015 when we got married on phone.
As per the laws of Canada, you aren't married. The phone marriage is not legally recognized and whatever ceremony or celebration you have afterwards is not a legally recognized marriage either.

You need to marry in person and have a valid marriage certificate from that day.

pgd4ever

Oct 26, 2016
HI. I facing a weird thing on my ecas. Actually from last few days in ecas I am getting my wife's (sponsor) old pr file status ( already approved in 2013) along with my sponsorship and pr status. And from that time I am unable to view my ecas status by entering my details and my uci (ndvo uci) but can see by entering my sponsor (wife) details. My current status is that I had sucessfully cleared my interview and got my remedical and pcc request on same day (18th nov) . Both submitted but still in process tull now. Frustrated.