+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hadiqa said:
QUESTION 1. what name do i put down for FAMILY NAME BEFORE MARRIAGE IF APPLICABE? if i didn't change my last name from my maiden (still have the same last name as was before the wedding). Do i put N/A (not applicable)

QESTION 10. it asks (if you are a canadian citize, is your claim to citizenship by descent). i was born outside Canada. my dad's status was permanent resident when he sponsored me to Canada. what do i answer to this question

Thanks in advance
Are u the sponsor? or sponsored? If sponsor the check no in box 2 under sponsor personal details and since your are a naturalized citizen date by which u became a PR or if u are now a citizen date u became a Canadian citizen

sulumor

Sep 12, 2011
Hi guys.

I'm about to send my application but I need a letter from my employer.

I'll ask him for one, but is there an official form or how ?

He should hand write one ?

What should contain ?

Thanks a lot !

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sulumor said:
Hi guys.

I'm about to send my application but I need a letter from my employer.

I'll ask him for one, but is there an official form or how ?

He should hand write one ?

What should contain ?

Thanks a lot !
Just ask for a job letter most if not all employer know what a job letter is and if not basically it would state your start date, salary, if its a contract when contract ends and it will have contact info listed on it and normally its on the company letterhead

sulumor

Sep 12, 2011
Kedeisha said:
Just ask for a job letter most if not all employer know what a job letter is and if not basically it would state your start date, salary, if its a contract when contract ends and it will have contact info listed on it and normally its on the company letterhead
Thank you !

hadiqa

Sep 30, 2011
for imm1344A PART C, the 1st question has a part asking for the length of undertaking and id#...do i need to put anything down for that?

hadiqa

Sep 30, 2011
for imm1344A PART C, question 4: it asks for non-accompanying family member.... can that be my husband's siblings or is it only referring to kids or a spouse???

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hadiqa said:
for imm1344A PART C, question 4: it asks for non-accompanying family member.... can that be my husband's siblings or is it only referring to kids or a spouse???
Kids or spouse but since u are sponsoring your spouse, then their kids.

hadiqa

Sep 30, 2011
for imm1344A PART C:
the question goes like this...
PERSON YOU ARE SPONSORING (PRINCIPLE APPLICANT)
LENGTH OF UNDERTAKING: ??
ID NUMBER: ??

what do i put in those 2 places if i am sponsoring my husband from Pakistan???

hadiqa

Sep 30, 2011
hi guyz,

i am trying to sponsor my husband from Pakistan. i am canadian citizen. my husband lived in UK for about 11 mths on student visa. Do i also have to submit a police clearance along with my application issues by UK polic????

plz help. Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hadiqa said:
hi guyz,

i am trying to sponsor my husband from Pakistan. i am canadian citizen. my husband lived in UK for about 11 mths on student visa. Do i also have to submit a police clearance along with my application issues by UK polic????

plz help. Thanks
Yes - he will need a police clearance from the UK. (He needs one for every country he has lived in for six months or more since the age of 18.)

hadiqa

Sep 30, 2011
for imm1344A PART C:
the question goes like this...
PERSON YOU ARE SPONSORING (PRINCIPLE APPLICANT)
LENGTH OF UNDERTAKING: ??
ID NUMBER: ??

what do i put in those 2 places if i am sponsoring my husband from Pakistan???

ayad

Oct 3, 2011
hey does anyone know how long its going to take to sponsor my wife from iraq i sent the paper work aug 2 and still havint heard anything yet and i checked and mississgua has recieved it and its been like 60 days

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayad said:
hey does anyone know how long its going to take to sponsor my wife from iraq i sent the paper work aug 2 and still havint heard anything yet and i checked and mississgua has recieved it and its been like 60 days
they are working on july 20 as per website although others on july 26 got approved but they are still in july

ayad

Oct 3, 2011
so there working on july applications and i have to wait till they start working on the aug applications of 2011 how long do you think before i hear something this waiting is very stress ful

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
ayad said:
so there working on july applications and i have to wait till they start working on the aug applications of 2011 how long do you think before i hear something this waiting is very stress ful
Count 68 days from the day they received your application, around that time you might get sponsor approval by then. And relax. If you are stressing about the 2 months wait for sponsor approval, what are you going to do during the 13 months it takes to process your wife?