App. Filed.......
07-09-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-2010
Passport Req..
08-12-2010 rec on 11-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2011 rec on 12-02-2011
i sent the application today so how will i come to know that my app has been reached missisauga??????

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
applied03 said:
i sent the application today so how will i come to know that my app has been reached missisauga??????
Did you send it by courier or registered mail? The only way you will know is if you sent it using a trackable method. That's your responsibility.

jeyemtee

Sep 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
RCMP 07-02-12
AOR Received.
July 18,2011
Med's Request
Oct. 17,2011
Med's Done....
Nov.4,2011
Passport Req..
May 4, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 14, 2012 , Recieved Thru DHL May 17,2012
LANDED..........
June 13 , 2012
someone help me plz!

im 2 years here in alberta canada! just wanna ask if can i apply a spouse visa for my wife, even if im still not a permanent resident here?

tnx!!! :)

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeyemtee said:
someone help me plz!

im 2 years here in alberta canada! just wanna ask if can i apply a spouse visa for my wife, even if im still not a permanent resident here?

tnx!!! :)
If you are working in a skill category 0, A or B she may be able to apply as an accompanying spouse and also an open work permit.

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
@appllied 03, the only way you can track it by checking with your courier company or the cpc-missisaga will contact you once they approve your application that is between 20-45 days

adeelsultan

Sep 3, 2010
Hey...My father is a permanent resident of canada.He applied for my mother and one son and daughter.First letter that came to us to send all the documents to Islamabad embassy Pakistan was in December 2008 .we send all the documents at the end of February.we forgot to send some documents so we did afterwards.then on 24 June they rejected my sister immigration because she was over 22 and she was done with her studies.We thought that we cannot do anything about my sister so my father send a document to them that i understand that she is not eligible for applying so you carry on with my wife and son and If anything you can help me here ? please comment? then first medical came on February 2010 after the medical was complete ....after few months on 18 march a letter came on which they say that i have to undergo more examination because i had a minor blood in my urine so they send me to urologist..after clearance the reason was that due to excessive body building so after one week i handled all documents to medical attorney at Pakistan Lahore on 25 march so now its been 5 months 7 days i have not receive any letter from them till now.So please tell me how much time they will take to send me the medical clearence and for a visa.????????

DeniseBoeing

Sep 3, 2010
I am german citizen and married to a canadian. I am in Canada on visitors record until 30.09.2010. We wanna apply either for the inside or outside application. First we are planning on travelling to Germany. This is scheduled for Oktober. Theoretically my visitors record is expired by then. I have applied for an extension only though. My question, can I leave the country and re-enter Canada after my trip? i will have to make sure I will enter Canada as a visitor. I will have a return ticket for end of March 2011. Is that enough evidence to proof/ be able to get a new visitor record. I am scared they dont let me in because I hav e been to Canada already Jan. and Febr. this year +the 6 months now. Is it safer to not apply for any PR before the trip. Wont they be curious why my husband travels with me? In my eyes that is risky. Thank you in advance.
Denise

seyshane

Star Member
Aug 26, 2010
Michi08 said:
Hi selyainthecity! :)
Im newbie here , Me too, im in a process of filling out an application. My husband is in ontario and im from bulacan. according to what i've read, yes u have to include nbi clearance to you application form and send it to him. and yes you have to undergo medical first. I sent u a private message but your inbox says it full already.
@ michie08
Girl d ako makapasok sa PM mo, kaya dito ko nalang sabihin ang gusto mo malaman, D magtatanong ang NBI sayo regarding sa last name na gusto mong gamitin, just make sure na lahat ng docs mo ang gamit mong last name ay iisa lang. about don sa question # 15 and 18, dapat detalyado doon, isulat mo sa papel ha, hwag ka magkakamali sa mga name na umattend sa kasal at reception.
Ask kalang kapag may tanong ka pa..
Goodluck =)

pauline regina

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
sao paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-06-2010
AOR Received.
13-09-2010
File Transfer...
13-09-2010
Med's Done....
10-05-2010
Passport Req..
praying
VISA ISSUED...
praying more
LANDED..........
just hoping for the best...
Hello,
I am a brasilien citizien married to another brasilien who is now living in Toronto with a PR. Please HELP me, i was just refused sponsorship in Mississauga 3 days ago, and all my documents were sent to Sao Paulo, the Canadian Consulate there, the grounds are that i was not examined before he left 2 yrs ago. BUT I WAS NOT ON HIS PROCESS< WAS NOT GOING ! so why,i cannot be with him now, after i´ve done my medicals and all police certificates, and everything is in order! It is umbearable to be away from my husband !HELP me please, i need answers.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Were you already married to him or living as common law partners when he landed as a PR? If you were, then he was obligated to include you in his PR application and a non-accompanying dependent and you would have needed to do medicals. Not doing that would have made him guilty of misrepresentation and he can never sponsor you for PR. If this is the case, you will have to qualify for immigration yourself. Maybe he can help you get a job offer.

If you were not married to him and not living together as common law partners before he landed as a PR, then it is a mistake by immigration and you should send them a letter immediately with this information and proof that they have made a mistake.

pauline regina

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
sao paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-06-2010
AOR Received.
13-09-2010
File Transfer...
13-09-2010
Med's Done....
10-05-2010
Passport Req..
praying
VISA ISSUED...
praying more
LANDED..........
We were common-law during his apllication to immigrate...then i did not agree at the moment to go, so he withdrew my name of his process (we knew nothing about immigration law...), . Later we reunited, got married (legally) and he applied for sponsorship and my immigration ,but he was refused,they are claiming that i was not examined! I am 53 yrs old, too old to immigrate on my own, what now? I will never be able to be with my husband?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you break up before he went to Canada because you did not agree to go? If you did, then he was not guilty of misrepresentation at the time he landed as a PR and so he did not have an obligation to include you in his application. You should appeal their decision but this is too important to try it yourself. Get a lawyer. What will work against you is if you applied for your spousal sponsorship not listing anything about this break up but you may still be able to appeal.

pauline regina

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
sao paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-06-2010
AOR Received.
13-09-2010
File Transfer...
13-09-2010
Med's Done....
10-05-2010
Passport Req..
praying
VISA ISSUED...
praying more
LANDED..........
In my documents we wrote a letter telling our whole story, we lived together for 14 yrs..we did breakup before he left to Canada...later then we got back together, then got married, then applied sponsorship...Sorry, i am so :(confused.... help me!!!!!

pauline regina

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
sao paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-06-2010
AOR Received.
13-09-2010
File Transfer...
13-09-2010
Med's Done....
10-05-2010
Passport Req..
praying
VISA ISSUED...
praying more
LANDED..........
This message came all in code to me...don´t understand, please repeat message. :mad:

BeShoo

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2010
Gatineau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
03-03-2014
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2015
LANDED..........
13-04-2015
Most of these messages would be easier to follow if they were in new topics. Otherwise, we have a lots of different topics all mixed together and it's hard to help anyone, because it's hard to keep track of what we're talking about.

pauline regina said:
This message came all in code to me...don´t understand, please repeat message. :mad:
And if you're going to write a message in Tagalog or someother language, definitely put them in a separate topic. You're going to get more attention and more help if you aim your Tagalog/Filipino messages to people from the Philippines by putting them in a separate topic. You'll also avoid annoying people who don't understand.