waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
cruiser34 said:
Thanks for reply. How about the validating? i cant validated the form due of i am currently not working
fill it out by hand. it does not need to be filled out on the computer and validated. again, ask in the inland application thread about this. they will direct you what to do. i think you actually leave that section blank or write n/a.

cruiser34

Aug 27, 2014
Thanks . One more question for now. How about paying fee online? when i checked i didnt get any option to pay for open work permit. all pay options were for other applications. ??

MK88

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Dec-2013
Doc's Request.
11-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
07-Jan-2014
File Transfer...
15-Jan-2014
Med's Request
15-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
16-Jan-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-Jan-2015 ~Submitted 02-Mar-2015~
VISA ISSUED...
04-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
March 2015
tink23 said:
1. You can travel and go elsewhere. Usually correspondence go through email anyway, however, make sure there is someone there to get mail, just in case.
2. It shouldn't. However, I do know if you're in any country for 6 months or more, they require a police check for, so I don't know if they would want one from a country you were in for that span of time occurring after the application was sent.
3. I'm not sure what you're talking about here. You're allowed to visit places though.
Thank u for your prompt reply, your answers r great help. by my third question what i meant was if my visa expires for the country i had applied through, am i still eligible as an applicant? Can i return on a visitors visa once I am called by immigration? and will my passport be accepted?

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
MK88 said:
Thank u for your prompt reply, your answers r great help. by my third question what i meant was if my visa expires for the country i had applied through, am i still eligible as an applicant? Can i return on a visitors visa once I am called by immigration? and will my passport be accepted?
So the third country you're in right now, you currently have a visa for, but you will require a visitor visa once your current status in this third country expires? I hope you're able to get a visitor visa for there in the case that you have an interview. If there isn't an interview, it won't be a problem, but if ey call u for an interview and you aren't able to get a visa to enter this country, it could be a problem.

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
ahndie69 said:
sa lahat na may visa na or nakarating na dun....
may isang tanong ako na di ko masagot sagot:

example: Papunta nko ng canada meron na akong visa sa family sponsorship pero yung sponsor ko na asawa ko po ay nag away kmi, di dw kmi mmagsasama, ano mga possibilities na mae deport ba ako?
kc may Copr na rin ako kaya nga lang di ba sa new laws dapat pag mag asawa mag sama muna ng 2 years?
masyado kc technical masyado eto?
pwd kaya sa ibang kaibigan nlng ako tumira?
if you are looking for people to respond to your question, you are much better off writing/translating it in english, since a majority of members can not understand your post.

Mariac819

Feb 29, 2012
New York USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 10, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 06, 2015 - they lost my relationship proof and FBI clearance. They will accept copy of FBI, I sent in more relationship proof.
AOR Received.
Oct. 23, 2014 (By Phone)
File Transfer...
Oct. 28, 2014 (SA)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 25, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
DM - June 23, 2015 COPR June 24, 2015
LANDED..........
July 12, 2015
cruiser34 said:
rcohen. do you have any idea about how to pay owp fee online?
Its in the guide

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahndie69 said:
yes, tnks by the way......

the problem: if the person is already in canada with visaPR thru spouse family sporship program, and his wife ( sponsor) is not going to support him. reason is he had another girl back in the here, phls.
will he be deported? Is there any way that he could be staying? according to new law spouses must be 2years together after arriving canada....

this is my friend's problem/ he is in vancuover
The 2 year rule hasn't even been around for 2 years yet, hence nobody has been deported yet because of it as far as I know and we don't know how the rule will be implemented in the future.

However, if he has this condition (51) on his COPR and if his wife reports to immigration that they are separated, it is likely that immigration will take action against him and it is reasonable to expect that his PR will be revoked and that he will be asked to leave Canada.

If his wife doesn't report to immigration that they are separated, it is possible that immigration will contact her once he has been a PR for two years to ask her if they are still together to lift this condition but it is also possible that immigration will not bother check until he tries to renew his PR card or applies for citizenship.

If he loses his PR because of this, he has only himself to blame for cheating on his wife and the only way he can stay is if he can get a work permit or find another way to apply for PR.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah just received email that the process for my husband is done. They requested his Pass Port that they already have and wanted the Pass Port LOL.

I thank Allah a million times as in 11 days it would have been exactly 4 years we have been waiting its like all the tension and stress has left my body, its an amazing feeling.

We already contacted them to say you have all this info in our file with Pass Port, photos and height and weight.
I'm still in shock but I had this feeling today and now just must wait till they put the Visa in but at least now we know there is an end in sight In Sha Allah.

I pray you all get good news soon In Sha Allah and thank you all for all your prayers May Allah reward you all well In Sha Allah............

Micmac101

LAKEWOOD

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Hi to all the forum members!

I would like to clarify something, I am the sponsor, and my common law partner is the applicant, i would like to ask, who will fill out the Backround/Declaration form? i'm a lil bit confused in the instruction guide: or both us will submit the form.

Schedule A Background Declaration

Who must fill up this application form?

This form must be completed by:

.you, the principal applicant
.your spouse or common law partner (whether accompanying you to Canada or not), and
.your dependent childre aged 18 years or older( whether accompanying you to Canada or not)

Thanks

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
LAKEWOOD said:

I would like to clarify something, I am the sponsor, and my common law partner is the applicant, i would like to ask, who will fill out the Backround/Declaration form? i'm a lil bit confused in the instruction guide: or both us will submit the form.

.your spouse or common law partner (whether accompanying you to Canada or not), and
.your dependent childre aged 18 years or older( whether accompanying you to Canada or not)

Thanks
Only the applicant fills out schedule A.

Even though they say the spouse, you are already allowed to live in Canada (either by having citizenship or by being a PR). This form is used for numerous streams of immigration and so sometimes the questions ask the spouse to also fill out information, when the spouse is already Canadian.

ahndie69

Oct 24, 2013
Quezon city
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
AugUst 4, 2014. PPR, Aom, appendix A & RPRf
AOR Received.
May 27, 2014
File Transfer...
May 29, 2014
Med's Request
June 7, 2014
Med's Done....
June 8, 2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
August 4, 2014 In process: August 27, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
This October 2014 maybe
Leon said:
The 2 year rule hasn't even been around for 2 years yet, hence nobody has been deported yet because of it as far as I know and we don't know how the rule will be implemented in the future.

However, if he has this condition (51) on his COPR and if his wife reports to immigration that they are separated, it is likely that immigration will take action against him and it is reasonable to expect that his PR will be revoked and that he will be asked to leave Canada.

If his wife doesn't report to immigration that they are separated, it is possible that immigration will contact her once he has been a PR for two years to ask her if they are still together to lift this condition but it is also possible that immigration will not bother check until he tries to renew his PR card or applies for citizenship.

If he loses his PR because of this, he has only himself to blame for cheating on his wife and the only way he can stay is if he can get a work permit or find another way to apply for PR.
tnks for enlightening, tnks much

ahndie69

Oct 24, 2013
Quezon city
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
May 27, 2014
File Transfer...
May 29, 2014
Med's Request
June 7, 2014
Med's Done....
June 8, 2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
This October 2014 maybe
LAKEWOOD said:

Thanks
yes the applicant must fill up schedule A backgound declaration

ahndie69

Oct 24, 2013
Quezon city
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
May 27, 2014
File Transfer...
May 29, 2014
Med's Request
June 7, 2014
Med's Done....
June 8, 2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
This October 2014 maybe
Is there a march and april 2014 applicants here who already have a copr visa
I am april applicant, i send my passport aom rprf and appendix A last august 13, it was requested thru email last august 4, 2014 by CEM

If anyone here got a visa, pls reply here.