+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

adnanAhmed

Jan 21, 2022
Hi All, I am in need of help on a country specific requirement for Pakistan. My wife and I are in the process of submitting spousal sponsorship application online. My wife is currently in Pakistan. While I am PR in Canada. One of the country specific requirement for Pakistan states that:

• For applicants under the spousal category: If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding.
  • Note: Ensure that all photographs are clearly labelled in English or French with the names of the persons appearing in the pictures, the date the photo was taken, and the occasion or event displayed in the photo.
And In the checklist (IMM5533) Question 7 e requires the following submission:

Photos of wedding, customary celebrations, engagement, and/or outings. Provide a maximum of 20 photographs to support your relationship (taken at different time and places). Please write your name and date of birth on the back of each photo and provide a brief description of the context on the back of each photograph ; (do not provide Cd, DVD, USB Keys);

My question is do we need to submit/upload two set of photographs because the requirements are almost identical ? i.e. one in response to country specific requirement and other in response to q 7e?

Would be grateful for help on this.

Thanks
Adnan

pinx09

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
Reply I just got:

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your e-mail. We are pleased to advise that the application has been finalized (approved). Please allow 2 to 4 weeks to receive the passport request letter due to reduced operational capacity resulting from the Covid-19 pandemic.

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Reply I just got:

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your e-mail. We are pleased to advise that the application has been finalized (approved). Please allow 2 to 4 weeks to receive the passport request letter due to reduced operational capacity resulting from the Covid-19 pandemic.
When did u email them? My rep emailed them directly on Dec 7th 2021...still no reply.

pinx09

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
Hi All, I am in need of help on a country specific requirement for Pakistan. My wife and I are in the process of submitting spousal sponsorship application online. My wife is currently in Pakistan. While I am PR in Canada. One of the country specific requirement for Pakistan states that:

• For applicants under the spousal category: If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding.
  • Note: Ensure that all photographs are clearly labelled in English or French with the names of the persons appearing in the pictures, the date the photo was taken, and the occasion or event displayed in the photo.
And In the checklist (IMM5533) Question 7 e requires the following submission:

Photos of wedding, customary celebrations, engagement, and/or outings. Provide a maximum of 20 photographs to support your relationship (taken at different time and places). Please write your name and date of birth on the back of each photo and provide a brief description of the context on the back of each photograph ; (do not provide Cd, DVD, USB Keys);

My question is do we need to submit/upload two set of photographs because the requirements are almost identical ? i.e. one in response to country specific requirement and other in response to q 7e?

Would be grateful for help on this.

Thanks
Adnan
This is exactly the question I had in January last year when I applied. Some people I knew did only one set but did two sets of photos. Also this is an opportunity for you to give more pics. So give different ones. Showing more days, events, etc. Give as much info as possible.

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Thanks! Did u get DM as well?

Btw I emailed them a few months ago in regards to something different and still haven't gotten a reply until this day. Idk hlw their system works but we always don't get a reply.
No not yet. My rep will probably let me know if that is the case. All correspondence goes to them. So fingers crossed

Yes I have seen some ppl get replies and some dont. Its a hit and miss I guess.

pinx09

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
I don't know who needs to hear this but it will happen when it's meant to happen. It won't happen faster by stressing. So take this time to make your life better. Work hard and be a good person.

Ppr's will start very soon. LVO is very busy plus they are understaffed. There is nothing wrong with your file. Stop thinking this. ...good luck to everyone!!!

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
OMG so after writing my msg on here a few minutes ago .... I looked at my email and I GOT PPR. Thank you for all your prayers and plz feel free to msg me if you guys have any questions!
Hey Congratulations :) I’m very happy to see some PPR coning along. I had a very positive interview on December 8 but since then no reply from LVO.

After longtime I had MP to email LVO & got this reply...please anyone help me to understand it?

Sponsor eligibility
    • Determined to be eligible on 24th of April 2019.
  • Principal applicant –
    • Criminality passed
    • Medical passed and was valid until 2020, reassessment pending
    • Eligibility in process
    • Security not started
    • No pending documents or requests
    • London office sent, December 2021, interview done on December 08, 2021.
The main message is that you must wait for the IRCC to provide you with further instructions. We hope that this information can be helpful. In the event that you receive no word or notification from the IRCC in 1-2 months, our office can make another status inquiry.

ummarah

Jan 21, 2022
OMG so after writing my msg on here a few minutes ago .... I looked at my email and I GOT PPR. Thank you for all your prayers and plz feel free to msg me if you guys have any questions!
IRCC London - Passport submission request and instructions
is this the heading of your mail? its passport request right my sister got it too kindly guide us what should we do next..