+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Shukaib Ahmed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
Have you ever given biometrics to Canada? Strange they haven't asked for it yet.

Pre-arrival is a good sign, means you passed the eligibility criteria.
Thanks to Allah i just received biometric fees request .. today my representative will submit it and then inshaAllah hope i will get biometric submission request..... thank you for your reply

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
I am a US citizen looking to sponsor my spouse (non-citizen) to come to the US. I am aware that the first step is filling out the I-130. However, the thing I am concerned about is the lack of "evidence" for the marriage. We got married a few weeks ago, so we don't have any joint bank accounts, property, leases, etc. What should we submit to show as "evidence" for our marriage. How should this "evidence" be submitted snaptube vidmate along with Form I-130.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I am a US citizen looking to sponsor my spouse (non-citizen) to come to the US. I am aware that the first step is filling out the I-130. However, the thing I am concerned about is the lack of "evidence" for the marriage. We got married a few weeks ago, so we don't have any joint bank accounts, property, leases, etc. What should we submit to show as "evidence" for our marriage. How should this "evidence" be submitted snaptube vidmate along with Form I-130.
Best try asking in a forum somewhere ahout immigration to the USA. This is a forum about immigration to Canada.

(Hence 'canadavisa" name)

cjj

Aug 27, 2015
Hi Canada Visa community,hope everyone is doing well?
In the past I have seen alot of knowledgeble and experienced people giving their views and opinion on certain topics and I have come in a situation where I would please like your opinion on it if possible,Thanks.

I am a permanent resident of Canada and have applied for Canadian Citizenship (hopefully will get it in the coming months).My current nationality is Pakistani (Catholic Christian) and I have been in a relationship with a woman also from Pakistan (Catholic Christian) (Ofcourse who is my girlfriend as well) since Dec 2020.We are of the same age and I added her on Shaadi.com (Matrimonial Website for south east asians) in dec 2020 and after speaking to her for a month I asked her to be my girlfriend (7th Jan 2021).We have massive amounts of conversations in all platforms (whatsapp,messenger,video calls etc).We have sent each other gifts as well on ocassions like valentines day,her birthday and vice versa.
We continued to speak and get to know each other better and better.Mid of july last year we decided on meeting each other in Person and our plan was to meet in dubai in december 2021 to celebrate Christmas,My birthday.New years and the 1 year anniversary where I poped the question to her to be my girlfriend (7th Jan).
We ended up taking the trip from dec 2021-jan 2022 where we have massive amount of pictures and receipts of our expenses,living together etc.

Now i intend to get court married to her in June/July in Pakistan.The reason for my backstory is to give you an understanding of my situation and I wanted to know if I need to take any documents from here in Canada to present the Lawyers in the court marriage process.We do not intend to do a traditional wedding because firstly that would take up alot of time and planning which we both mutually agreed on.Secondly My parents are not in favour of her (unfortunately) and do not want to do anything with it so Its best they do not know and as consulting adults aged over 21 we dont need parents consent.We would have the court marriage with witnessess and pictures taken out as well.We decided to have a small dinner with selected people due to the Covid situation as well.Apart from that we have conversations to prove each and everything.

Does anyone please also know what documents I need to bring back to Canada to then apply for spousal sponsorship?
Will not having my parents at the court marriage impact my spousal sponsorship process?
Is a court marriage better vs Tradtional marriage?
Help would highly be appreciated in this regard.
Thankyou