+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

John Stain

Aug 18, 2021
Hi
I work in UAE in the past. I applied for Dubai Police Certificate by using an App called "MOI UAE". Will they accept that police certificate if i send to Immigration that one?

Dubai@123

Nov 28, 2020
Hi
I work in UAE in the past. I applied for Dubai Police Certificate by using an App called "MOI UAE". Will they accept that police certificate if i send to Immigration that one?
Hi I applied from the Dubai Police App, they send you the certificate via email. I submitted the same.

Azaad Alfaaz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Thank to ALLAH. Can i consider that they have believe that our relationship is genuine now?
After 6 years we got this news Inshah ALLAH. I am still shock...
Yes most of 2021 application are completed in 11 months ,, So remember your application will be done in 11 month .. PPR will come just in 11 month..
Thats what happen with our case and friend case. After our Med and Pre-arrival letter came same day.. Medical passed in 2 weeks.. then i was expecting PPR letter in 6 weeks and extended my stay in Pak to take my family back with me but PPR came after 10 weeks later . just after i left PAK one week earlier.
So be patient.. 11 month is key word

Nh-32

Nov 15, 2021
Yes most of 2021 application are completed in 11 months ,, So remember your application will be done in 11 month .. PPR will come just in 11 month..
Thats what happen with our case and friend case. After our Med and Pre-arrival letter came same day.. Medical passed in 2 weeks.. then i was expecting PPR letter in 6 weeks and extended my stay in Pak to take my family back with me but PPR came after 10 weeks later . just after i left PAK one week earlier.
So be patient.. 11 month is key word

Nh-32

Nov 15, 2021
need help what this letter means ? is this PPR letter ?
or they need photocopy scan of passport email to LVO . or send to Passport Islamabad?

"Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document Valid photocopy of your Bio Date page This must be received at this office by: 2021/12/13

Please note: All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. Documents sent as attachments cannot exceed 5 MB in size. Any attachment larger than 5MB must be divided into smaller separate attachments. Each of the above requested items must be received in our office by the due date listed. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence. Please return this letter with the requested documents."

IRRC London

I dont understand we send them new passport update long ago !
why they asking for Passport .. I guessing this is not a PPR RIght ? please any one have this letter experience
Hi my husband received the same email from ircc . Is it ppr ? or we need to send photocopy to London visa office . After this when we will get ppr request . Any idea ? Thanks

Zaki_

Nov 15, 2021
i have one more question any one can answer ? please any one who have experience in Lahore VFS office .. When submit passport at VFS ... return address can we put other then address in File ? I had a Chat with VFS .. He wasnt clear .. What i get is that .. We have to pay for sending and return fees for passport same time. And return address at the time we Provide ,, Passport will be delivered on address we provide at that time..
So was that latter PPR? Coz we also received such letter stating the same thing.?

Azaad Alfaaz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
So was that latter PPR? Coz we also received such letter stating the same thing.?
Hi my husband received the same email from ircc . Is it ppr ? or we need to send photocopy to London visa office . After this when we will get ppr request . Any idea ? Thanks
Yes Check my next post where i mention it .. it is PPR letter ,, I know it does not give detail instruction ... go to VSF office near you and submit you passport with this letter and 2 photograph ( write file number behind each photo)

VSF office will charge you 3000 per passport .. and will return it to you where ever you ask them to .. WE had panic attack cause we left our rented address just week ago .. but all ok now after submitting passport to VSF on this friday

Zaki_

Nov 15, 2021
Yes Check my next post where i mention it .. it is PPR letter ,, I know it does not give detail instruction ... go to VSF office near you and submit you passport with this letter and 2 photograph ( write file number behind each photo)

VSF office will charge you 3000 per passport .. and will return it to you where ever you ask them to .. WE had panic attack cause we left our rented address just week ago .. but all ok now after submitting passport to VSF on this friday

Brother are you sure ? Coz i have sent them a complete photocopy of my recent passport via email and webform as instructed in the letter. In fact when I received this letter lots of people told me that it was adr not ppr. My concern is how are you so sure? Please guide. Thanks

Azaad Alfaaz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Brother are you sure ? Coz i have sent them a complete photocopy of my recent passport via email and webform as instructed in the letter. In fact when I received this letter lots of people told me that it was adr not ppr. My concern is how are you so sure? Please guide. Thanks
Now you making me confuse again. Post your letter here what it says ? let me see your letter is same as mine ?
I also send them by email passport scan copy of 1st 2 pages. Yes my wife also had new passport but we updated by email 3 months back.

Here is another clue I will give take this letter and your passport to VSF office and ask them to send it to Canadian Embassy !
which we did ! they took only rs 3000 rupess ! IF it was not a PPR then VSF office would not take our passport with the letter attached...

2 member told me here its a PPR .. and I ask one of my friend he also says PPR have not much direction !
So we attached the letter with passport as its mention in letter ! I think that is why VSF took our passport to submit ! any way we did both thing .. Send email and submitted passport at VSF office for Islamabad