+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

John Stain

Aug 18, 2021
Yes most of 2021 application are completed in 11 months ,, So remember your application will be done in 11 month .. PPR will come just in 11 month..
Thats what happen with our case and friend case. After our Med and Pre-arrival letter came same day.. Medical passed in 2 weeks.. then i was expecting PPR letter in 6 weeks and extended my stay in Pak to take my family back with me but PPR came after 10 weeks later . just after i left PAK one week earlier.
So be patient.. 11 month is key word
I am 2020 September Applicant and this is our 2nd Sponsorship Application. Hopefully they will send us PPR soon. Amen

missblack

Apr 25, 2019
Hi, I am trying to download application form to start my application but I couldn't open it. It always shows error occurred. From where did you get your forms to fill?
Does any one have form in pdf form and can send me please. Thank you

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi, I am trying to download application form to start my application but I couldn't open it. It always shows error occurred. From where did you get your forms to fill?
Does any one have form in pdf form and can send me please. Thank you
Download acrobat reader, it won't work with most browsers or computers.

Right-click to save to your computer. Then open it with acrobat reader.

missblack

Apr 25, 2019
I tried but it still didn’t work everything else perfectly get opened but when tried to open these forms it shows need higher version etc.

missblack

Apr 25, 2019
Also does anyone here has sponsored their spouse after completing five year ban imposed on previously sponsored persons?
how long such applications take?

KiaraRose

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
Hey guys, we got counterfoil update on GCKEY over the weekend, Alhamdulillah. However, we haven't received any dispatch email yet from VFS. How many days do you think it'll take to receive it back since our passport got stamped on a weekend instead of a weekday?

Reactions: 1melisheikh

KiaraRose

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
Received this email at around 5pm:

"...dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre where you applied or at the courier address provided by you at the time of submission of your application..."

What are the chances it'll be delivered to me tomorrow in Karachi??? We also got a text before this email, but that text didn't come in email format.

Zaki_

Nov 15, 2021
Now you making me confuse again. Post your letter here what it says ? let me see your letter is same as mine ?
I also send them by email passport scan copy of 1st 2 pages. Yes my wife also had new passport but we updated by email 3 months back.

Here is another clue I will give take this letter and your passport to VSF office and ask them to send it to Canadian Embassy !
which we did ! they took only rs 3000 rupess ! IF it was not a PPR then VSF office would not take our passport with the letter attached...

2 member told me here its a PPR .. and I ask one of my friend he also says PPR have not much direction !
So we attached the letter with passport as its mention in letter ! I think that is why VSF took our passport to submit ! any way we did both thing .. Send email and submitted passport at VSF office for Islamabad
Passport/Travel Doc (Multiple): Passport/Travel Document (Multiple)
Recent Passport Photocopy This must be received at this office by: 2021/12/08
Please note
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original
documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
Documents sent as attachments cannot exceed 5 MB in size. Any attachment larger than 5MB
must be divided into smaller separate attachments
Each of the above requested items must be received in our office by the due date listed.
Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete
application number on your correspondence.
Please return this letter with the requested documents.
Sincerely,
IRCC London
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Section des services d'immigration et des services
High Commission of Canada Haut-commissariat du Canada
Canada House | La Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London. UK SW1Y 5BJ
www.Unitedkingdom.gc.ca/www.Royaume-Uni.gc.ca

Zaki_

Nov 15, 2021
Now you making me confuse again. Post your letter here what it says ? let me see your letter is same as mine ?
I also send them by email passport scan copy of 1st 2 pages. Yes my wife also had new passport but we updated by email 3 months back.

Here is another clue I will give take this letter and your passport to VSF office and ask them to send it to Canadian Embassy !
which we did ! they took only rs 3000 rupess ! IF it was not a PPR then VSF office would not take our passport with the letter attached...

2 member told me here its a PPR .. and I ask one of my friend he also says PPR have not much direction !
So we attached the letter with passport as its mention in letter ! I think that is why VSF took our passport to submit ! any way we did both thing .. Send email and submitted passport at VSF office for Islamabad
We have paid representative (Lawyer), while showing this letter we were informed that this letter is stating just to submit photocopy of passport and consequently not a ppr. Hence we are not gonna submit passport to vfs. You have already dispatched your passport, I wish you all the best. I pray for you and wish thats turn to be ppr for you.

Azaad Alfaaz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
We have paid representative (Lawyer), while showing this letter we were informed that this letter is stating just to submit photocopy of passport and consequently not a ppr. Hence we are not gonna submit passport to vfs. You have already dispatched your passport, I wish you all the best. I pray for you and wish thats turn to be ppr for you.
our letter "Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document Valid photocopy of your Bio Date page This must be received at this office by: 2021/12/13"

Your is :
Passport/Travel Doc (Multiple): Passport/Travel Document (Multiple)
Recent Passport Photocopy This must be received at this office by: 2021/12/08

This is our letter rest is same as yours letter .. NOW find the difference between two statement ! your clearly says Passport photo copy !!
Our state that Valid passport OR Travel document Valid photocopy
Most important clue is VSF office excepted our Passport with this Letter. IF they had issue they would have informed us ! Right

Any way what did you do ? Did you send email of your docs or by courier to LVO in UK

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I do not know your situation but if passport is of country that does not require visa to enter Canada, then they will request photocopy. (Actually most I have seen make the applicant figure out whether they send photocopy or original, but some offices do things a bit different)

Anyway there is other content of the passport request - again, not from London, so I don't know what they are doing - eg "The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa." [More after trhis]

But it's certainly possible they want a copy of the passport for some reason other than finalizing the file

Azaad Alfaaz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
I do not know your situation but if passport is of country that does not require visa to enter Canada, then they will request photocopy. (Actually most I have seen make the applicant figure out whether they send photocopy or original, but some offices do things a bit different)

Anyway there is other content of the passport request - again, not from London, so I don't know what they are doing - eg "The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa." [More after trhis]

But it's certainly possible they want a copy of the passport for some reason other than finalizing the file
We received email from VFS office that our document been received at IRRC office ! they are processing it !
Second I checked with my friend who received PRR in Aug 2021 from LVO .. His letter is complete different with Covid information and 4 steps
its almost 4 pages letter !
and some member here also confirm me its a PPR ! plus they also showed me how PPR letter look like which is old format with 4 step mention !
Now days I think

Reactions: armoured

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
Thank you everyone who helped us with anything we asked about my husband is finally in Canada and will be home today. It was a long journey but he is finally a permanent resident. 25 months is way to long to be separated and 21 months in immigration is crazy. May Allah bless everyone with a speedy reunification process.

Reactions: Azaad Alfaaz