+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
[/QUOTE]
Its is not look like Passport Request.. Do we have to send original Passport to London Visa Office UK ?????
I email them Scan Passport along with letter .. This what i understood..
Any one can show me how PPR letter look like .. It must have VFS instruction to submitted passport for Islamabad Embassy .. this letter not asking that
This is the ppr letter I hope this helps.

Please review your mailing address above and advise us of any updates.
Dear ________:
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa.
If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform London immediately by email to: LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.
Due to the current situation regarding the novel coronavirus, if you are unable to provide the requested documents by the due date, please advise our office. We understand that some documentation may be unobtainable at this time. Your application will not be refused because you are unable to provide the requested document on time.
STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform London immediately at the email address above:
 Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;
 Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,
 Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;
 Change in health;
 You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a
criminal offence
 Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.
Your failure to inform IRCC of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada.

Your failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.
STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)
Determine whether you need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada at: www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/visit/visas.asp
a. If your passport is from a country whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada,
you will need to submit original passport(s) for you and each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child.
Please note that you STILL need to submit your passport(s) even if:
o You or your accompanying family members have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa or permit.
o Youoryouraccompanyingfamilymembersarepermanentresidentsofthe U.S.A and holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.
Note: All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the bio-data page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages.
b. If your passport is from a country whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or your passport is from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and each accompanying family member (Note: any accompanying family member whose passport does require a visa however, will need to submit their original passport as per Step 2a). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months. Please do not send your original passport(s).
*** Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent resident visas cannot be issued on Diplomatic, Official or Military passports or travel documents. You must provide an ordinary passport. ***

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS
You must submit together:
1. One copy of this letter, including the Updated Information Chart in Appendix A.
Note: Visa exempt applicants with an online account are not required to submit a physical copy –please upload this information to your online account.
2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
Note: Visa exempt applicants using an online account are not required to submit a physical copy – please upload this information to your online account.
3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
Note: All visa exempt applicants, including those with an online account, are required to mail/courier their photos. **Please ensure you clearly indicate your application number on the back of your photos.
STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS
All required documents must be submitted in one single package. A) If you are currently overseas:
 Please submit your package to the nearest Visa Application Centre along with the VAC Passport Transmission fee.
For Passport Transmission instructions and fee details, please visit:
https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/
If you have submitted your passport(s), you should expect to be without it/them for four weeks, so do not arrange any travel that will require your passport(s) during this period.
If you have not heard from us after four weeks, you may contact us via webform. We will not respond to queries received during this four week period.
B) If you are currently in Canada:
You are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas).

Azaad Alfaaz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
i have one more question any one can answer ? please any one who have experience in Lahore VFS office .. When submit passport at VFS ... return address can we put other then address in File ? I had a Chat with VFS .. He wasnt clear .. What i get is that .. We have to pay for sending and return fees for passport same time. And return address at the time we Provide ,, Passport will be delivered on address we provide at that time..

Azaad Alfaaz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Thanks Every one.. VFS office in Lahore need Passport and Money .. they will return back your passport at any address you tell them, Through local courier.
3000 for one passport. and no need appointment to submit your passport, 2 Photo file number at back passport and letter from IRRC required.

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
Hello so my husband received this email a yesterday I was wondering how long it takes to get the passport back and why we are not able to track it with the couriers website. Please any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, Islamabad on 2021/11/11 via FEDEX. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.

Osama11

May 14, 2021
I got the passport request in the email. But it's still showing in gs key that my file is still in progress. But showing on Ecas decision made. Why is gskey and Ecas not updated? Is this normal?

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
I got the passport request in the email. But it's still showing in gs key that my file is still in progress. But showing on Ecas decision made. Why is gskey and Ecas not updated? Is this normal?
With my husband it showed on both around the same time but for many others their GCKey loaded first and half the time their ecase was never updated so don’t be Anxious and just get ready from here once you hand in your passport some people takes 2-3 weeks to get it back.

Reactions: Osama11

Azaad Alfaaz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
With my husband it showed on both around the same time but for many others their GCKey loaded first and half the time their ecase was never updated so don’t be Anxious and just get ready from here once you hand in your passport some people takes 2-3 weeks to get it back.
I never made GCKey or ecase! all i did was check my wife flie status on web site of IRRC using tools ..
all correspondence was by email.

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
I never made GCKey or ecase! all i did was check my wife flie status on web site of IRRC using tools ..
all correspondence was by email.
Interesting I’m part of a Twitter group to help bring spouses here and your one of the first people I heard that from it’s okay though as long as it works that’s all that matters is for everyone to be reunited with our loved ones.

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
Hello so my husband received this email a yesterday I was wondering how long it takes to get the passport back and why we are not able to track it with the couriers website. Please any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, Islamabad on 2021/11/11 via FEDEX. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.
I can answer my own question so someone else will have the answer 2-3 days it also never let us track it either so panic will sit in thinking it is lost but it wasn’t the best feeling ever was when my husband called showing me he had the passport back. Sigh of relief after 25 months of separation and 21 months of immigration it was approved funny part our TRV is still being processed after 1year and still no where but our important visa was approved thank you Allah and everyone that was and still in this journey for all the help.

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
I can answer my own question so someone else will have the answer 2-3 days it also never let us track it either so panic will sit in thinking it is lost but it wasn’t the best feeling ever was when my husband called showing me he had the passport back. Sigh of relief after 25 months of separation and 21 months of immigration it was approved funny part our TRV is still being processed after 1year and still no where but our important visa was approved thank you Allah and everyone that was and still in this journey for all the help.
Congrats! What happened with the interview?

Reactions: 1melisheikh

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Gckey won't update until the visa issued. Normal behaviour (even if it doesn't make sense).