+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

kidink123

Jan 20, 2016
Hi Everyone,
I just need someone help and looking to see if someone has same status like ours,
file sent march 2020
medical n biometrics done dec 2020, ecas upadated in dec as well , medicals have been received,
Aor 2 on may 6th , 2021, file has been transferred to london visa office.
there has been no update on ecas or gckey for last 8 months,

looking to see if someone has similar timeline like ours? , we tried contacting mp just got vague answers that 2 steps are done 2 are left, webform had same standard reply
any expert who can advise what to do, where to even begin ? any scenario where there would be any movement on file at all .
Is TRV any viable options , would that even work? its been 18 months and its nerve wrecking n frustrating

Any help will be appreciated

thankyou very much

Anjaladhikari

Sep 15, 2019
Hello guys I have a question. My file was in London visa office and now they finalize it and send ppr and I went visa office and visa office send my passport to New Delhi VO is this normal ..???I was staying in dubai when I applied and currently I’m in Nepal . Thank you in advance.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello guys I have a question. My file was in London visa office and now they finalize it and send ppr and I went visa office and visa office send my passport to New Delhi VO is this normal ..???I was staying in dubai when I applied and currently I’m in Nepal . Thank you in advance.
Normal, there's no office in Nepal that can print the visa.

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
Hi Everyone,
I just need someone help and looking to see if someone has same status like ours,
file sent march 2020
medical n biometrics done dec 2020, ecas upadated in dec as well , medicals have been received,

looking to see if someone has similar timeline like ours? , we tried contacting mp just got vague answers that 2 steps are done 2 are left, webform had same standard reply
any expert who can advise what to do, where to even begin ? any scenario where there would be any movement on file at all .
Is TRV any viable options , would that even work? its been 18 months and its nerve wrecking n frustrating

thankyou very much
We applied for a TRV and are from February my advice don’t bug immigration they sent our file straight to an interview and our TRV is still on hold since he can’t leave the country until he has his interview

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Hi Everyone,
file sent march 2020

thankyou very much
I think the best option is waiting. You mentioned you received AOR2 in May 2021, so it has been 3 months since London got your file and they suggest being patient until 6 months have passed since AOR2. I think you'll hear fairly soon in the next couple of weeks. Essentially your file was in storage between March 2020 until December due to COVID.

zindabad

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Also march 2020 , nothing after A0r 2 on may 6th 2021, Idk what are these people of even doing.
Jan-2020 applicant, PAL May-2021 & waiting. Twice Apply TRV and Twice refused. Contact Immigration lawyer, he reply, "some files unfortunately selected for deep checks, where process may take 3 year" and he was right when i saw some applicant from 2018/2019 still waiting.
SO
Keep busy yourself and pray.

Last edited:

Osmanians

Aug 11, 2021
Hi
My cousin just got Procedural Fairness Letter , which explained

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Family Class.
I have reviewed your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

(a) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act; or
(b) is not genuine.

Please submit wedding photos of you and your sponsor together with a wider selection of guests (Nikah Nama, Valima, Ruksanti) and photos of you and your sponsor at various points in your relationship, outside of the marital events.

Please submit evidence of communication (text messages, phone calls) between you and your sponsor since 2018. Please ensure the evidence clearly shows the communication is between you and your sponsor. Please translate any messages that are not in English or French into English or French, as I am unable to read messages in any other language.
French, as I am unable to read messages in any other language.

I also note that you and your sponsor waited over two years after your marriage to submit your application for permanent residence. You have not submitted an explanation for this apparent delay. Also, please provide information and any evidence of your sponsor’s visits since 2019. Added to my concerns about the lack of evidence of continuous communication between you and your sponsor, this apparent lack of visits raises concerns regarding you and your sponsor’s commitment to each other in a bona fide relationship. If your sponsor has visited you since his trip to Pakistan in 2019, please submit evidence, such as a copy of her passport showing entry/exit stamps and photos of you together on that .

Please also use this opportunity to submit the following updated documents, which are required for a review of your admissibility to Canada:
- translation of Nikah Nama.

Pls advice
Otherwise he will die
Did he receive it after sponsor approval? What was his last update/status before this letter?

shahidabatool

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
hi there i got messege from LVO
to submit
Schedule A: An updated Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature is required. This must be received at this office by: 2021/09/04 
IMM5562: An updated Supplementary Information -
Your Travels form (IMM 5562) is required. Please list all travels for your self and your sponsor including trip duration and purpose and any applicable citizenship and resident document information. This must be received at this office by: 2021/09/04 
Marriage Certificate / Licence: Please provide a copy of the original Nikah Nama marriage certificate and provide a translation into English or French.This must be received at this office by: 2021/09/04
Client Information: Please submit evidence of communication between you and your sponsor since their return to Canada. Please ensure the evidence clearly shows the communication is between you and your sponsor and provide translations into English or French if it is in another language. This must be received at this office by: 2021/09/04
but i have already submitted everything before
what should i do? should i mail them?
please help i am really worried

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
but i have already submitted everything before
what should i do? should i mail them?
please help i am really worried
You should provide what they asked for.

For those updated - provide updated versions. For those you've already provided - check CAREFULLY that you have followed instructions and provide again. For those askign for eg communications - provide what you did before (for the record) AND new samples.

shahidabatool

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
You should provide what they asked for.

For those updated - provide updated versions. For those you've already provided - check CAREFULLY that you have followed instructions and provide again. For those askign for eg communications - provide what you did before (for the record) AND new samples.
do i have to mail all my documents or send it by Tcs or dhl? because they asked for original signature