+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

FAD000738

Mar 25, 2019
Hello all,

I just got married last month in Pakistan and I had to return back to Canada after 5 days to settle some business related matters. My question is what documents I need from my wife to submit spousal application.

She is in Lahore and I live in Canada . Also, does she need to change her Pakistani ID and passport? If yes, my parents address in Lahore will be her new permanent address on her Pakistan ID?

Also,our what’s app communication needs to be translated in English? If yes , then from where ?

Lastly, is there any what’s app group - thread for 2021 spousal applicats???
Your response will be highly appreciated

chattha-ukc

Aug 9, 2021
Hi everyone,
I wana ask a question is that mandatory to submit urdu nikahnama/trans becoz we submitted only marriage Attested certificate, I'm January 2021 applicant and I received additional requirement of PCC from dubai.
Nothing else, what you guys suggest I need to make nikah nama and translation ready for future adr ?

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Hi everyone,
I wana ask a question is that mandatory to submit urdu nikahnama/trans becoz we submitted only marriage Attested certificate, I'm January 2021 applicant and I received additional requirement of PCC from dubai.
Nothing else, what you guys suggest I need to make nikah nama and translation ready for future adr ?
Yes they might ask you for the Nikkah-Nama(translated), Also include the Urdu Nikkah Nama to be on safe side.

chattha-ukc

Aug 9, 2021
Yes they might ask you for the Nikkah-Nama(translated), Also include the Urdu Nikkah Nama to be on safe side.
Please advice what translation they will accept means from which company/publisher or source? Also do we have get urdu nikah nama Attested stamp because we did only marriage certificate Attested.

Thanks for advice in advance

chattha-ukc

Aug 9, 2021
Dear All,

Please advise where we are now at the moment, January 2021 applicant.
Ecas shows,
Sponsership application status - DM
Permanent residence application status - in process

??

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Please advice what translation they will accept means from which company/publisher or source? Also do we have get urdu nikah nama Attested stamp because we did only marriage certificate Attested.

Thanks for advice in advance
There are many authorised translators in every major city. You can get your document translated from them and they will also give a declaration on stamp paper. You can notarise copy of your nikkah nama from any Kachehri.

tousifgg

Mar 7, 2021
For the webform, what do I answer to "Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada?"

If I choose Yes then it gives a list of offices. Initial submission was in Canada but in AOR2 it said moved to LVO.

At the top of the London Webform it says:
You may use this form if:
  • You have submitted an application at a visa office abroad.
Which I don't think applies since it was submitted in Canada. Also it could have been sent anywhere else without updating me as I have seen in some cases in this thread.

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
For the webform, what do I answer to "Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada?"

If I choose Yes then it gives a list of offices. Initial submission was in Canada but in AOR2 it said moved to LVO.

At the top of the London Webform it says:
You may use this form if:
  • You have submitted an application at a visa office abroad.
Which I don't think applies since it was submitted in Canada. Also it could have been sent anywhere else without updating me as I have seen in some cases in this thread.
Select London visa office, If your file isn't there they will forward it to concerned office.

Reactions: tousifgg

meri_biwi_bula_do

May 7, 2021
COVID-19 mandatory hotel stopover: Ended
August 9, 2021: Hotel stopover ends
The 3-night hotel stopover requirement ends for all travellers scheduled to arrive by air after 12:01 A.M. EDT on August 9, 2021.
Arriving August 9 or later: Mandatory hotel stopover no longer required
The requirement to book and stay in a government-authorized hotel has ended, for all travellers regardless of vaccination status Testing and quarantine requirements still apply.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
You want confirmation from a more authoritative source than the Canadian government that made the requirement in the first place?

I guess that leaves me, then - I confirm.

A.khan200607

Aug 4, 2021
For the Rukhsaati, what do we have to show, just pics of us leaving the venue together or do we need pics of the decorated room and us in it? FYI, we just want to show the rukhsaati for papers but do it officially when she comes to Canada, is this possible??

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
For the Rukhsaati, what do we have to show, just pics of us leaving the venue together or do we need pics of the decorated room and us in it? FYI, we just want to show the rukhsaati for papers but do it officially when she comes to Canada, is this possible??
I don't think they need to see your bedroom haha. I'd say wedding card invitation copy, pictures of the event with all the guest around too, and you both leaving in your decorated car.

Don't fake a Rukhsati. Be honest in your application, have a small function. You can have a second function in Canada once its all done.

Some things they might look for are....did you go to a hotel together after Rukhsati or go to your family house? If hotel, show receipts. If family home, explain. Show photos of you guys together after marriage etc.

Reactions: A.khan200607

meri_biwi_bula_do

May 7, 2021
i called border services and yes there is no hotel stop over needed.
also covid test might not be needed on airport but its random. they might ask for it as well.
great news