+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

T27

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
Please please tell them that the LVO is ignoring 2020 applicants and focusing on 2021 to make their numbers for current year look good.

Backlog should be cleared on priority before going to new applications. People have lives and need to plan their future either here or in some other country. Don’t leave them hanging
@Waiting since 2020, what month is your application?

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Please please tell them that the LVO is ignoring 2020 applicants and focusing on 2021 to make their numbers for current year look good.

Backlog should be cleared on priority before going to new applications. People have lives and need to plan their future either here or in some other country. Don’t leave them hanging
From what I have noticed, it looks like LVO is processing pre arrivals and PPRs in order of AOR2. I heard LVO was closed for quite a few months so I’m guessing a lot of the 2020 applicants are getting their AOR2s around the same time as the new 2021 applicants and LVO is processing them together. Looks like they are finalizing May 2021 AOR2s plus those applicants whose BGC is taking a bit longer after pre arrival.

Reactions: Osama11

Lionhearted

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
My brother is July 2020 applicant and last week there was decision made on ECAS but he haven’t received passport request. Does anyone know when he can expect to get ppr thank you

A.khan200607

Aug 4, 2021
Hey guys, im getting married in December,( not just nikkah, heard those cases take forever) so anything I should keep in mind or get done during the wedding to help my file? Any things I should avoid?

Rania Khan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hey guys, im getting married in December,( not just nikkah, heard those cases take forever) so anything I should keep in mind or get done during the wedding to help my file? Any things I should avoid?
Must make photos of each single moment mehndi, barat valima with all family members. Specially rukhsati photos. After wedding photos. Your telephonic conversation screen shots, gift deeds . Remain in Allah.

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Make sure you’re texting her from now as well and have conversations discussing your wedding, etc. to prove that you’re committed in relationship. Also take photos of each of you signing the nikkah as well as the ruksati.

I think TRV takes 400 days to process now. It’s probably not worth it…

Reactions: A.khan200607

A.khan200607

Aug 4, 2021
We are
Must make photos of each single moment mehndi, barat valima with all family members. Specially rukhsati photos. After wedding photos. Your telephonic conversation screen shots, gift deeds . Remain in Allah.
we aren’t going on our honeymoon, gonna wait for her to come to Canada for that, so do you just recommend going out on dates and visiting the city for the after wedding pics? And how long should I stay back after the wedding? Cuz I heard they don’t like when you leave early, so what’s early?

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
We are

we aren’t going on our honeymoon, gonna wait for her to come to Canada for that, so do you just recommend going out on dates and visiting the city for the after wedding pics? And how long should I stay back after the wedding? Cuz I heard they don’t like when you leave early, so what’s early?
In my opinion as long as you don’t leave the same week it should be fine. Just back it up why you had to come back (vacation days ending, left room in case you had to quarantine, etc.). Take photos with your wife after wedding as your travel around Pakistan and involve your friends/family too (shows they recognize you’re married).

zindabad

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Both Must be present in all ceremonies.
Nikha Ceremony Photos, Specially during signatures
Valima & Ruksati Ceremony photos must be more then 100 people.
Honeymoon photos, hotal booking with both names.
Communication chats.
Visit tickets, boarding pass, photos.
Nikha Nama, Marriage Certified, Passport Husbands name, spend time together before apply,
Must not have huge age difference.
Try to apply her visit visa after marriage with new passport husband name, even it refused, its + point.
Try as much tie u can show with her...

Please also review checklist for spouse sponsorship outside canada... u will get idea...

Please check medical history , relationship history, nadra record of principle applicant.

A.khan200607

Aug 4, 2021
Both Must be present in all ceremonies.
Nikha Ceremony Photos, Specially during signatures
Valima & Ruksati Ceremony photos must be more then 100 people.
Honeymoon photos, hotal booking with both names.
Communication chats.
Visit tickets, boarding pass, photos.
Nikha Nama, Marriage Certified, Passport Husbands name, spend time together before apply,
Must not have huge age difference.
Try to apply her visit visa after marriage with new passport husband name, even it refused, its + point.
Try as much tie u can show with her...

Please also review checklist for spouse sponsorship outside canada... u will get idea...

Please check medical history , relationship history, nadra record of principle applicant.
Do we have to be together for the nikkah ceremony, meaning in the same room or seperate rooms is fine? Also I plan on doing nikkah during the barat, after the mehndi, instead of having a separate function. Is that ok?

Lionhearted

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
Hello everyone I initially file for spousal sponsorship in July 2020 but my file was returned due to one missing documents. I was blessed with baby girl in November and I resubmitted application again in February 2021 and we also added our daughter in the application, I have also applied for her proof of citizenship . My question is when my wife receives ppr will my daughter be granted visa as well or do I have to apply for limited valid passport as I am Canadian citizen, thank you

zindabad

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Do we have to be together for the nikkah ceremony, meaning in the same room or seperate rooms is fine? Also I plan on doing nikkah during the barat, after the mehndi, instead of having a separate function. Is that ok?
Yes, Yes, Yes its very important, IRCC make sure its not proxy marriage you must present in Nikha & All Ceremony also both take photos during signature, in group front of there parents and people, otherwise lot of explanation is waiting for you.... also don't leave for canada spent time together min 2 week and keep records of all thing with both name, open joint account in Pakistan keep some money in there and spend money from this account after Ruksati....
Yes during barat you can perform nikha Ceremony.

Last edited: