+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello everyone I initially file for spousal sponsorship in July 2020 but my file was returned due to one missing documents. I was blessed with baby girl in November and I resubmitted application again in February 2021 and we also added our daughter in the application, I have also applied for her proof of citizenship . My question is when my wife receives ppr will my daughter be granted visa as well or do I have to apply for limited valid passport as I am Canadian citizen, thank you
Your daughter must get and travel on Canadian passport. They will not issue visas to Canadian citizens.

Mrs. Usmsn

Jun 19, 2021
Hello everyone I initially file for spousal sponsorship in July 2020 but my file was returned due to one missing documents. I was blessed with baby girl in November and I resubmitted application again in February 2021 and we also added our daughter in the application, I have also applied for her proof of citizenship . My question is when my wife receives ppr will my daughter be granted visa as well or do I have to apply for limited valid passport as I am Canadian citizen, thank you
After your wife received copr and visa, you are going to apply for limited valid passport. For quick process you have to send them your wife visa with Itinerary , so they can process you daughter proof of citizenship certificate and passport quickly.

Rania Khan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Its very important .we are waiting for PR since May 2019 . Due to rukhsati pictures and honey moon pictures we are suffering and we spend very short time togather after wedding as we both lives in different countries for job.even we have provided each and everything . You should stay with her atleast for more than a month.its very much important to stay together.
We are

we aren’t going on our honeymoon, gonna wait for her to come to Canada for that, so do you just recommend going out on dates and visiting the city for the after wedding pics? And how long should I stay back after the wedding? Cuz I heard they don’t like when you leave early, so what’s early?

Reactions: A.khan200607

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Guys i just want to know....after LVO requested ADR in Dec 2020 from me and i did submit everything in dec 2020....i heard nothing since then...i am keep updating them and ordered notes...last night i got notes with no concerns and new notes shows me sending and they accepting new updating documents and that's it.....when will i hear from them?? its been 8 months now???aren't they suppose to reply with 3-6 months of ADR requested and submitted??i am so stressed out...how to wake them up for my file?? how should i get their attention??

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Guys i just want to know....after LVO requested ADR in Dec 2020 from me and i did submit everything in dec 2020....i heard nothing since then...i am keep updating them and ordered notes...last night i got notes with no concerns and new notes shows me sending and they accepting new updating documents and that's it.....when will i hear from them?? its been 8 months now???aren't they suppose to reply with 3-6 months of ADR requested and submitted??i am so stressed out...how to wake them up for my file?? how should i get their attention??
Please post you complete timeline with your query.

Normally ADR's are reviewed in a month or less if your 12 Months Processing time has passed already. If you didn't pass 12 months processing time then its up to the migration officer to revisit application and review it in 6 months or close to the deadline, I know its ridiculous but it happens all the time at LVO .

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Please post you complete timeline with your query.

Normally ADR's are reviewed in a month or less if your 12 Months Processing time has passed already. If you didn't pass 12 months processing time then its up to the migration officer to revisit application and review it in 6 months or close to the deadline, I know its ridiculous but it happens all the time at LVO .
I know but here my timeline......it is very sad.....i think im the only left in my timeline :(

MY Complete TIMELINE:

Application Date: January 17, 2019
AOR2: Oct 2019--Transfer to LVO
ADR: Dec 2020

NOTHING AFTER THAT??? oh also please no judgement on my case because as a Canadian citizen i am currently living with my husband in Pakistan.....and LVO accepted that as a fact in notes but still no response...

anyone please tell me how to get their attention now???

what should i do more??

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Have you tried your mp?

Do your notes say anything about interview required or not required?

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Have you tried your mp?

Do your notes say anything about interview required or not required?
I did try MP....its mentioned in my notes tooo.....my MP contacting them for past 3 times within 8 months my MP is requesting information but nothing more than under review by migration officer.....i am not required interview......nothing in my notes that is red flag.....i'm not even sure how to to get them send us PPR.....i am really getting worried now....its almost going to be a year since ADR submitted......8 months passed already.....should i email PM Office Ottawa??

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
I did try MP....its mentioned in my notes tooo.....my MP contacting them for past 3 times within 8 months my MP is requesting information but nothing more than under review by migration officer.....i am not required interview......nothing in my notes that is red flag.....i'm not even sure how to to get them send us PPR.....i am really getting worried now....its almost going to be a year since ADR submitted......8 months passed already.....should i email PM Office Ottawa??

I would say, File Writ of Mandamus, Force them. Your case is completely eligible for that.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Very hard to say. Does your MP's office say anything more? Did you ask them for more assistance? Were you able to clarify whether criminal/police/securty checks are complete? Anything in the gcms notes that might indicate issues there?

The 'awaiting review' sounds a bit unlikely to me based on the other things you've said; criminality or security delay sounds more likely - but this is only a guess.

You could try a letter to Minister of Immigration with copies elsewhere (mp, opposition/NDP immigration critics, etc.)

I'm more skeptical of the writ of mandamus idea but would look at it this way: IF the problem is just bureaucratic (eg the officer has not picked up the file for review or its physically at bottom of a backlog pile), ircc MIGHT process quicker to just not have to deal with the legal aspect. IF there's an actual issue, may not speed anything up and just cost money, possibly a lot to follow it through. Caveat, not a lawyer and this is not advice - and it's not my money.

Good luck.

zindabad

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Did interview done? U received spousal interview request from IRCC, it think u didn't received PRE-ARRIVAL letter, that mean, thay have red flag on your relationship eligibility. Order GMCA Notes.
Go back Canada, Start Job, Pay taxes, Send NOA to IRCC, then they will weakup inshallha.

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Did interview done? U received spousal interview request from IRCC, it think u didn't received PRE-ARRIVAL letter, that mean, thay have red flag on your relationship eligibility. Order GMCA Notes.
Go back Canada, Start Job, Pay taxes, Send NOA to IRCC, then they will weakup inshallha.
OMG thanks for such a reply...i paid my texas, i own a house, car and pay my phone bills in canada ON-TIME and i am a very sensible citizen....i don't have to do anything as i am working online currently and just visiting my husband and thansk again for kind reply!!

Guys its just a OFFICE delay as nothing is showing in notes.....i guess i will have to write a letter to MINISTER...i hate hiring a lawyer when i am almost done.....my husband has a very good job here in Pakistan too!!

Reactions: zindabad

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Guys its just a OFFICE delay as nothing is showing in notes.....i guess i will have to write a letter to MINISTER...i hate hiring a lawyer when i am almost done.....my husband has a very good job here in Pakistan too!!
Well, good luck, but unless there is a huge error (like file misplaced), intuition it is not just an 'office delay.'

Your spouse is from Pakistan, there will surely be some security exclusions on the access to info request. Unfortunately does not tell you what they are specifically.

Reactions: zindabad

FF89

Jul 11, 2019
Hi everyone, I filed spousal sponsorship application as PR on May 10th and received AOR1/Biometric requests around June 16th. Biometrics passed June 22. Been waiting for medical request since then. Is this gap normal?