+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Hi everyone, I filed spousal sponsorship application as PR on May 10th and received AOR1/Biometric requests around June 16th. Biometrics passed June 22. Been waiting for medical request since then. Is this gap normal?
Yeah, Its normal. March Applicants just started getting medicals so you gotta wait couple of months.

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
I did try MP....its mentioned in my notes tooo.....my MP contacting them for past 3 times within 8 months my MP is requesting information but nothing more than under review by migration officer.....i am not required interview......nothing in my notes that is red flag.....i'm not even sure how to to get them send us PPR.....i am really getting worried now....its almost going to be a year since ADR submitted......8 months passed already.....should i email PM Office Ottawa??
noticed a huge deal of response to your query. First of all, I hope everything turns out to be in your favour. Having that said, irrc won’t be releasing all info during an application process as far as GCMS notes are concerned. This is because they don’t want anyone to take advantage of the information and have an edge, info is being censored.All info will be released once the application process is complete and finalized.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Having that said, irrc won’t be releasing all info during an application process as far as GCMS notes are concerned. This is because they don’t want anyone to take advantage of the information and have an edge, info is being censored.All info will be released once the application process is complete and finalized.
Apart from the identified exemptions in law (criminality and security), this is contrary to the law. If you think it's happening and have an example, complain to the information access commissioner or ombudsman.

If you don't know and are just making this up, well, 'nuff said.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Apart from the identified exemptions in law (criminality and security), this is contrary to the law. If you think it's happening and have an example, complain to the information access commissioner or ombudsman.

If you don't know and are just making this up, well, 'nuff said.
@Social_Distancing isnt making this UP!
Can you stop it with your blind denial of the reality already? A while back I wrote This happened to me too in my gcms and you told me that im making it up too!
They DO Censor gcms notes if there are things in there (other than security/criminal) that would give an applicant an advantage in processing.

I would like to say that they released all the censored material in my case once the interview letter was sent to us.

If Censoring info during an application in progress was against the law, I am sure ircc would not practice anything illegal such as this routine censorship. Therefore "complaining" to Ombudsman about a standard legal gcms protocol would be a waste if time.

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Guys i just want to know....after LVO requested ADR in Dec 2020 from me and i did submit everything in dec 2020....i heard nothing since then...i am keep updating them and ordered notes...last night i got notes with no concerns and new notes shows me sending and they accepting new updating documents and that's it.....when will i hear from them?? its been 8 months now???aren't they suppose to reply with 3-6 months of ADR requested and submitted??i am so stressed out...how to wake them up for my file?? how should i get their attention??
Not an ideal scenario but I wonder if its worth it to withdraw and reapply given you haven't received pre-arrival yet either and you're a Jan 2019 applicant. This may work better and you may be able to put a stronger case together this time especially if you have spent significant time with your spouse together in person, supported them financially, length proof of communication, gifts etc.

I'm not a lawyer or an expert but just a last resort idea... 32 months with no movement is rough.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
last night i got notes with no concerns and new notes shows me sending and they accepting new updating documents and that's it.....when will i hear from them??
Look closely in Officer' NOTES section- are there any blank spaces between words and does there seem to sentences which are cut off as if a grammar mistake? If so, and if the paragraph seems like it was broken not continuous like a proper style of writing...anything suspicious would indicate that the material was CENSORED OUT so to keep you in the dark until the last moment (interview, PFL, etc).

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Not an ideal scenario but I wonder if its worth it to withdraw and reapply given you haven't received pre-arrival yet either and you're a Jan 2019 applicant. This may work better and you may be able to put a stronger case together this time especially if you have spent significant time with your spouse together in person, supported them financially, length proof of communication, gifts etc.

I'm not a lawyer or an expert but just a last resort idea... 32 months with no movement is rough.
They are LIVING together OUTLAND.
In such cases ircc is trying to severe our ties with Canada and refuse based on non intent to return. They know they cannot get her on non genuine clause, so they are adjusting their game plan accordingly.

Withdrawing and reapplying is a really bad move in such a situation because it only strengthens ircv position that sponsor has given up on Canada. Reaplying will only end up in the same place.

Reactions: Titan55

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
@Social_Distancing isnt making this UP!
Can you stop it with your blind denial of the reality already? A while back I wrote This happened to me too in my gcms and you told me that im making it up too!
They DO Censor gcms notes if there are things in there (other than security/criminal) that would give an applicant an advantage in processing.

If Censoring info during an application in progress was against the law, I am sure ircc would not practice anything illegal such as this routine censorship. Therefore "complaining" to Ombudsman about a standard legal gcms protocol would be a waste if time.
Like I said before, do it or stop talking about it - contact the access to information ombudsman. You're sure it's not a problem and a waste of time, but haven't done anything about it. At least you'd get an answer whether this is in fact allowable.

I would like to say that they released all the censored material in my case once the interview letter was sent to us.
Did you get the copy with the previously blacked-out material? (Would like to say = would like to but cannot? What does it mean?)

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Like I said before, do it or stop talking about it - contact the access to information ombudsman. You're sure it's not a problem and a waste of time, but haven't done anything about it. At least you'd get an answer whether this is in fact allowable.

Did you get the copy with the previously blacked-out material? (Would like to say = would like to but cannot? What does it mean?)
I cant do shit now cuz 60 days have long expired.
Why I should not talk about it, if it happens all the time?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I cant do shit now cuz 60 days have long expired.
Why I should not talk about it, if it happens all the time?
Because you don't have much credibility, have a tendency to paranoia/persecution complex, claim things that aren't true and can't seem to provide specific evidence here or with some of your other claims.

Or sure, talk about it - and I'll continue to say "if someone believes that, they should report it to the access to info ombudsman." Since no-one ever seems to - unproven.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
In such cases ircc is trying to severe our ties with Canada and refuse based on non intent to return. They know they cannot get her on non genuine clause, so they are adjusting their game plan accordingly.
^^^^^Paranoia.

Strongly doubt IRCC cares about any file enough to carry out a bizarre scheme like this, that could easily be appealed.

• Haha
Reactions: Phalos