+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

meez

Dec 21, 2020
@meez Can you please share your complete timeline? And where is the PA from?
App received: Feb 24, 2020
AOR1: March 4, 2020
Bio Request: Sep 9, 2020
Bio Completed: Sep 16, 2020
Medical Requested: Sep 18, 2020
Medical Passed: Sep 23, 2020
SA: Oct 13, 2020
File moved to LVO on January 21, 2021
Application Received: February 20, 2021 (Status of application changed to "Application Received" from "In Process")
Back In Process: March 18, 2021
AOR2: 21 April, 2021
Pre-Arrival letter: May 29, 2021
DM: ?
PPR: ?

can you tell how long it will take to get ppr

KADER9297

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Hi @armoured

Kindly need your help I got PFL after the pre-arrival letter this is what the officer is not satisfied with
"Contrary section 39 quoted above, I am afraid that you are a person who could not or would not support yourself and any other dependents. Your respondent is unemployed in Canada. The low-income cut-off for a family of 3 for 2021 is $ 40,465 per year. You did not show any work arrangement for yourself when you arrived in Canada, no proof of financial support, savings from yourself or your sponsor, assets, etc ... I am not convinced that adequate care and support arrangements, other than those involving social assistance, have been made for you and your family. Therefore, you could be inadmissible to Canada."

When we applied for our application my sponsor (wife) was unemployed, then we add an explanation letter that the sponsor will get a job asap and will support the applicant. The sponsor started work on 29/May/2021 But now I don't know what I'll do then only this

I'll provide below thing

1. Pays-stubs of sponsor
2. Agreement to lease residential Ont, under here name and my sister-in-law
3. Applicant when he lands in Canada he will bring around $27,500 CAD
4. Sponsor saving $18.000 CAD in TD bank
5. Our two statement banks ( proof of funds with stamps bank)
6. If...letter of support from three sister-in-low to the current financial situation with their proof of funds (their balance)
7. Letter explaining when I arrive in Canada how I'll support my family and while I'm waiting job will use my saving without taking welfare.......

My wife doesn't have employment history and the reason my wife was unemployed, she gives birth to our daughter on 06-Dec-2019 then after one month we applied application then covide-19 hite world. Need your suggest

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I'll provide below thing

1. Pays-stubs of sponsor
2. Agreement to lease residential Ont, under here name and my sister-in-law
3. Applicant when he lands in Canada he will bring around $27,500 CAD
4. Sponsor saving $18.000 CAD in TD bank
5. Our two statement banks ( proof of funds with stamps bank)
6. If...letter of support from three sister-in-low to the current financial situation with their proof of funds (their balance)
7. Letter explaining when I arrive in Canada how I'll support my family and while I'm waiting job will use my saving without taking welfare.......

My wife doesn't have employment history and the reason my wife was unemployed, she gives birth to our daughter on 06-Dec-2019 then after one month we applied application then covide-19 hite world. Need your suggest
You have the basic idea, you need to show that you and your spouse will be able to support. You haven't mentioned education/professional qualifications of either/both (if that is something you can add) and employment history/cv. This is quite important so do carefully.

Naila Haris

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
App received: Feb 24, 2020
AOR1: March 4, 2020
Bio Request: Sep 9, 2020
Bio Completed: Sep 16, 2020
Medical Requested: Sep 18, 2020
Medical Passed: Sep 23, 2020
SA: Oct 13, 2020
File moved to LVO on January 21, 2021
Application Received: February 20, 2021 (Status of application changed to "Application Received" from "In Process")
Back In Process: March 18, 2021
AOR2: 21 April, 2021
Pre-Arrival letter: May 29, 2021
DM: ?
PPR: ?

can you tell how long it will take to get ppr
Thank you and good luck!
Are you from Pakistan?
It can take from a few days to a month

KADER9297

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
You have the basic idea, you need to show that you and your spouse will be able to support. You haven't mentioned education/professional qualifications of either/both (if that is something you can add) and employment history/cv. This is quite important so do carefully.
We didn't give any educational proof but am sending it now

- My Resume
- My diploma

The option that I choose communicating with IRCC is french and PFL was French but if I reply by English is it okay

KADER9297

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Yes. You provided all of this by return email? What did the PFL instructions say you must do?
My vo is LVO but transferred to Austria

J’achève l’évaluation de votre demande de visa de résident permanent, et il semble que vous pourriez ne pas
satisfaire aux exigences liées à l’immigration au Canada.
Le paragraphe 12(1) de la Loi sur l'immigration et la protection des réfugiés stipule qu'un étranger peut être
sélectionné comme membre de la catégorie du regroupement familial en raison de sa relation en tant qu'époux,
conjoint de fait, enfant, parent ou autre membre de la famille visé par règlement d'un citoyen canadien ou d'un
résident permanent.
L’article 39 de la Loi sur l'immigration et la protection des réfugiés se lit comme suit :
39 Emporte interdiction de territoire pour motifs financiers l’incapacité de l’étranger ou son absence de volonté
de subvenir, tant actuellement que pour l’avenir, à ses propres besoins et à ceux des personnes à sa charge, ainsi
que son défaut de convaincre l’agent que les dispositions nécessaires — autres que le recours à l’aide sociale —
ont été prises pour couvrir leurs besoins et les siens.
Contrairement à l'article 39 cité ci-dessus, je crains que vous soyez une personne qui ne pourrait ou ne voudrait
pas subvenir à vos besoins et à toute autre personne à votre charge. Votre répondante est au chômage au Canada.
Le seuil de faible revenu pour une famille de 3 personnes pour 2021 est de 40 465 $ par année. Vous n'avez
montré aucun arrangement de travail pour vous-même à votre arrivée au Canada, aucune preuve de soutien
financier, d'économies de vous-même ou de votre répondante, d'actifs, etc... Je ne suis pas convaincu que des
dispositions adéquates pour les soins et le soutien, autres que celles qui impliquent l'aide sociale, ont été prises
pour vous et votre famille. Par conséquent, vous pourriez être interdit de territoire au Canada.

Vous pouvez, avant que je rende une décision définitive, fournir des renseignements supplémentaires à ce sujet.
Vous avez 30 jours à compter de la date de la présente lettre pour me faire parvenir ces renseignements
supplémentaires. N’oubliez pas d’indiquer dans votre correspondance votre numéro de demande, qui est inscrit
dans le coin supérieur droit de la présente lettre. Si vous décidez de n’envoyer aucun renseignement
supplémentaire, je prendrai une décision en fonction des renseignements au dossier, ce qui pourrait entraîner le
refus de votre demande.

En espérant que vous présenterez des renseignements supplémentaires et en vous remerciant de l’intérêt que
vous avez manifesté pour le Canada, je vous prie d’agréer, Madame, Monsieur, l’expression de mes sentiments
les meilleurs.

Agent(e) de migration
Section de migration| Migration Section
Ambassade du Canada | Embassy of Canada
Laurenzerberg 2, A-1010 Vienne, Autriche | Vienna, Austria
Courriel | E-mail: VIENNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

They send me in French, but what if I reply in English all and send it to "VIENNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca"

Raza.taqi4

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
Thanks brother for sharing your experience... i wanna ask one more thing that did they ask from PA to show the sponsor's PR card or canadian passport's copy and nikah nama on the airport?? Please reply me as i have to travel so if they want it so i will take my spouse's pr card's scanned copy with me... And yes ALHAMDULILLAH i got my PPR on 16th April 2021... and i am August 2019 applicant..
Yes the sponsor travelled with the primary applicant and they asked for the canadian passport of the sponsor and verified details of the sponsor such that when sponsor made first entry, how long they been resided in Canada for etc...

Reactions: Wizard121

meri_biwi_bula_do

May 7, 2021
i got additional document request and this is what i noticed
- they requested few additional documents. however when i login from my computer i just see placeholder for few
- when i login from my cell, i can see placeholder for all the documents.

i can see that there is next button also to submit my documents. my question is that if i have submited 4 off 5 documents , if i press next would it just submit only 4 documents or also 5th document will go as empty. want to avoid submitting any missing documents. just wanted to know if i need to wait for last document which is medical or i can submit rest of documents if it will make my process faster

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
i got additional document request and this is what i noticed
- they requested few additional documents. however when i login from my computer i just see placeholder for few
- when i login from my cell, i can see placeholder for all the documents.

i can see that there is next button also to submit my documents. my question is that if i have submited 4 off 5 documents , if i press next would it just submit only 4 documents or also 5th document will go as empty. want to avoid submitting any missing documents. just wanted to know if i need to wait for last document which is medical or i can submit rest of documents if it will make my process faster
Don't know about specific issues but:
a) you could combine different docs into one pdf and submit. Just add text that you have combined docs to draw attention to fact you are submitting all requested docs.
b) One applicant had this problem and replied to the visa office (there are three buttons for five document requests, or something like that) and they fixed it within a day or two.