+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
yes i do , i applay for updates every monts and they just says
Thank you for your email. Please be advised that the processing of your application is ongoing and your file is currently undergoing review by a migration officer.

While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 will have an impact on processing times and we are not able to provide a timeframe for the completion of any assessments at this time.

its in a last 4 letter wtat i send them avery monts.... i start worry
I hear ya
I would go for the notes. At least It will give a better understanding as to why they are dragging your case so long. Also it will get you prepared for the word case scenario ( I really hope that’s not the case) and hopefully soon you get a positive DM.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
I hear ya
I would go for the notes. At least It will give a better understanding as to why they are dragging your case so long. Also it will get you prepared for the word case scenario ( I really hope that’s not the case) and hopefully soon you get a positive DM.
I agree, notes will say their concern and perhaps one can satisfy them before its too late.
However, in my case, they censored out most of the officer notes so I would not gain an advantage
...in other cases the VO simply instructs ATIP office to not issue the notes altogether while app is in process.

They are not stupid they know we are reading their notes and concerns.

Reactions: Social_Distancing

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
I agree, notes will say their concern and perhaps one can satisfy them before its too late.
However, in my case, they censored out most of the officer notes so I would not gain an advantage
...in other cases the VO simply instructs ATIP office to not issue the notes altogether while app is in process.

They are not stupid they know we are reading their notes and concerns.

That’s insane!!! You wonder what’s the purpose of ATIP and transparency

So what you are saying is before issuing the notes - ATIP contacts a given VO to discuss what and what not to release as far as the officer’s notes are concerned?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
That’s insane!!! You wonder what’s the purpose of ATIP and transparency

So what you are saying is before issuing the notes - ATIP contacts a given VO to discuss what and what not to release as far as the officer’s notes are concerned?
It appears to be so, yes.
In my 1st and 2nd notes there were literally blank spaces and whole section cut out, but at the time I thought it was a print error.
Then, in the final notes I received, which was already after receiving our interview letter, the notes were suddenly huuuuge, with all missing sections now visible and my mouth wide open in disbelief at all the negative bs I was reading. I was literally in WTF mode.
I think what happens is when u order notes, it triggers a message to the VO and he/she will go thru and edit out what he doesnt want us to see.

Sure after the process is done and you get a refusal/approval, everything is transparent but they sure as heck dont want us to gain an advantage during processing. That is very clear to me now.
Still, notes are useful in cases where there is a missing document etc cuz they most likely wont censor that info out.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
did you get a reply after that interview? i hope everything is looking good still ?
I am still waiting for their Highness to issue a decision after 2 weeks now.
I would not say its looking good no.
2 weeks- no remedical, my gckey is still in "You need to attend an interview"- they are not even bothering to update and no DM ...so no, it looks bad.
My choices are.
1. Move to live with spouse thereby removing ANY doubt of moc and Reapply. Worry about intent to return clause later on. Once they concede a genuine relationship, things get a lot easier to prove.
2. Appeal and provide lacking proof in my case (photos). This is risky since my app was not a strong one to begin with and judge can still side with ircc by saying any proof after a refusal is staged and not genuine, etc.

Reactions: Social_Distancing

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Then, in the final notes I received, which was already after receiving our interview letter, the notes were suddenly huuuuge, with all missing sections now visible and my mouth wide open in disbelief at all the negative bs I was reading. I was literally in WTF mode.
Complain to your MP and the Privacy Commissioner.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Complain to your MP and the Privacy Commissioner.
Well perhaps it is not against policy to withhold information while an application is in process, so as to not give applicants an advantage. After the process is done, they are more than happy to provide full disclosure.
So I just want people here to be careful when reading notes and not assume that all the concerns are there, especially if there are weird blanks between words, etc.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Well perhaps it is not against policy to withhold information while an application is in process, so as to not give applicants an advantage. After the process is done, they are more than happy to provide full disclosure.
So I just want people here to be careful when reading notes and not assume that all the concerns are there, especially if there are weird blanks between words, etc.
What is perhaps here? Ask the privacy commissioner's office if this is correct.

willi_mian

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
Med's Done....
Upfront
Any anyone who applied for spousal visitor visa lately in 2021 from Pakistan?
Please share the timeline if anyone has received it,

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
In my 1st and 2nd notes there were literally blank spaces and whole section cut out, but at the time I thought it was a print error.
I think what happens is when u order notes, it triggers a message to the VO and he/she will go thru and edit out what he doesnt want us to see.

Sure after the process is done and you get a refusal/approval, everything is transparent but they sure as heck dont want us to gain an advantage during processing. That is very clear to me now.
Still, notes are useful in cases where there is a missing document etc cuz they most likely wont censor that info out.

Legit!!! Thus, it takes them a while to send out the notes - some editing takes place before clicking on sent button.
Agreed on the triggering part too otherwise, it’s hard for them to manage each and every request.
What is perhaps here? Ask the privacy commissioner's office if this is correct.

if you do ask, please inform us on here as well. Greatly appreciate it.

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020

Legit!!! Thus, it takes them so long to to send out the notes - some editing going on before clicking the button to send. Agreed with triggering too otherwise it will take them forever to edit every request before sending it out.

Last edited: