+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

meri_biwi_bula_do

May 7, 2021
Don't know about specific issues but:
a) you could combine different docs into one pdf and submit. Just add text that you have combined docs to draw attention to fact you are submitting all requested docs.
b) One applicant had this problem and replied to the visa office (there are three buttons for five document requests, or something like that) and they fixed it within a day or two.
is there a way to submit my documents before deadline. for example they asked 5 documents. i want to upload 4 and last medical can wait based on my appointment.
i have uploaded them but how do i submit my documents to IRCC. it says uploaded but not submitted. can i submit some of my documents or it will automatically happen on deadline date ?

Kevine 5

Nov 30, 2019
Hi i was send the screenshot of our communication by myself and I receive this mail please what does it mean?

Thanks for your communication. The documents you provided have been added to the file.

Your file is with an agent for review. Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite them or give you a time frame for completion.

Once this step is completed, we will contact you again with any updates or new requests if necessary.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi i was send the screenshot of our communication by myself and I receive this mail please what does it mean?

Thanks for your communication. The documents you provided have been added to the file.
It means they added the docs you sent to your file for review.

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Hi @armoured

Kindly need your help I got PFL after the pre-arrival letter this is what the officer is not satisfied with
"Contrary section 39 quoted above, I am afraid that you are a person who could not or would not support yourself and any other dependents. Your respondent is unemployed in Canada. The low-income cut-off for a family of 3 for 2021 is $ 40,465 per year. You did not show any work arrangement for yourself when you arrived in Canada, no proof of financial support, savings from yourself or your sponsor, assets, etc ... I am not convinced that adequate care and support arrangements, other than those involving social assistance, have been made for you and your family. Therefore, you could be inadmissible to Canada."

When we applied for our application my sponsor (wife) was unemployed, then we add an explanation letter that the sponsor will get a job asap and will support the applicant. The sponsor started work on 29/May/2021 But now I don't know what I'll do then only this

I'll provide below thing

1. Pays-stubs of sponsor
2. Agreement to lease residential Ont, under here name and my sister-in-law
3. Applicant when he lands in Canada he will bring around $27,500 CAD
4. Sponsor saving $18.000 CAD in TD bank
5. Our two statement banks ( proof of funds with stamps bank)
6. If...letter of support from three sister-in-low to the current financial situation with their proof of funds (their balance)
7. Letter explaining when I arrive in Canada how I'll support my family and while I'm waiting job will use my saving without taking welfare.......

My wife doesn't have employment history and the reason my wife was unemployed, she gives birth to our daughter on 06-Dec-2019 then after one month we applied application then covide-19 hite world. Need your suggest
thats sad, i was happy to see your pre-arrival, just take your time, think this through with your spouse, its all about you guys satisfying the officer that you have the sufficient means to survive without going on public funds assistance, if you have any sorts of assets, you should declare those with an intent that once you move to canada, you shall be selling those and you ll have more funds than available right now, again just think it through, they have given you time to take your time, so please do. it shall work out in your favour, best of luck!

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
I don't remember seeing many PFLs after pre-arrival.

One comfort at least is that this likely means that the relationship at least is accepted as genuine.

(Still might be good idea to order gcms notes)
indeed, but i mean they are looking at non admissibility , thats serious at this point, even with relationship being accepted, what good is it if the officer isnt satisfied with their means to survive, i hope they are able to put a good plan in and sort this out.
i agree, Gsm notes should be ordered and looked at carefully.

dcowboys

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Do you have pre-approval?? Me too August 2019,have nothing after ADR in January 2020
I got pre arrival on May 7th then passport request on May 18. Between those times I never got an AOR2 or anything else. I would suggest you get the notes on your case. I just got them the other day for mine and they had notes they sent AOR2 and things i never got. Just happy to be done with this and hopefully never have to deal with anything like this again. Horrible experience.