Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
February 2020 Applicant
File moved to London on January 21
March 15 application status changed to Received and on March 18 in Process again
May 4 - AOR2

Yesterday my application went from "In Process" to "Application Received" again
Does anyone know what it means?
Which date of february?

DanAnw

Mar 18, 2021
I had sent my original english marriage certificate with my immigration application recently. However below is the email that I have received. A bit confused as to, do I need to send in my nikkah nama after getting it translated and attested?
What exactly do i need to send?

Attaching the email text below. Thank you in advance.

Dear DANIA ANWAR:

This refers to your application for permanent residence under the Family Class. In order for us to continue processing your application, please submit the following document(s):
Marriage Certificate: For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own.
Please note:

Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by the English or French translation completed by a certified translator, and a copy of the original document. If any of the requested document(s) are not available, please submit a detailed written explanation.

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Guys i am wondering...does it delay every time when you send Voluntary ADR or any kind of update in your file??

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Hello All,

Received Pre-Arrival today.
LVO started processing application on May 14, 2021
February 2020 Applicant
did you receive an ADR and if yes then when have you submitted it ?

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
Hello everyone,

The principal applicant raised the webform to explain the updates in the siblings information and didn't upload any form. Then after 2-3 weeks got an email from the visa office saying that please provide the updated family information form.

Now the confusion is that where this form should be sent? Should the applicant simply reply to that email and upload the form as an attachment OR raise another webform and upload that form over there?

Impatiently_Waiting

Oct 28, 2020
To whom it may concern,

If you are having issues in getting medical or re-medicals booked these days in Pakistan. Kindly send an email to London immigration office (if your file was initially sent there) and simultaneously a web form to which ever Visa office holds your file. Cite all the important Applicant information in the email with reasoning to why your are not getting timely responses for an appointment screening. My wife got an extension today morning from Vienna Visa office saying they have extended her medical date till start of August. Her 30-day period was expiring on May 21st. We emailed and submitted a web form on Friday and got a response today. Inshaa' Allah all of you will get an extension. It is understandable given these days that Covid restrictions have created a pretty heavy backlog and timely appointments are not being provided. Hope that helps for everybody. Good luck to all :)
When you emailed LVO did you request that they extend your wife's medical or did you simply explain the situation and they decided to extend it themselves? I'm going through the same situation. It's now been almost 2 weeks since my wife emailed them for an appointment and she still has not received a response. I am also thinking of emailing LVO now because we will not be able to meet the 30 day period at this point.