+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

beaver62

Dec 25, 2018
From which City you are ??
Asalam I am in the same situation
My wife got Medical on 3rd-May-2021 located in Lahore, we tried to book appointment online, sent email to IOM and call them everyday, but still did not get appointment. when should I inform IRCC to get extension to 30 day deadline to submit medical,
Should I inform IRCc via webform or email LVO

hasans1990

Dec 1, 2015
To whom it may concern,

If you are having issues in getting medical or re-medicals booked these days in Pakistan. Kindly send an email to London immigration office (if your file was initially sent there) and simultaneously a web form to which ever Visa office holds your file. Cite all the important Applicant information in the email with reasoning to why your are not getting timely responses for an appointment screening. My wife got an extension today morning from Vienna Visa office saying they have extended her medical date till start of August. Her 30-day period was expiring on May 21st. We emailed and submitted a web form on Friday and got a response today. Inshaa' Allah all of you will get an extension. It is understandable given these days that Covid restrictions have created a pretty heavy backlog and timely appointments are not being provided. Hope that helps for everybody. Good luck to all :)

Naila Haris

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
To whom it may concern,

If you are having issues in getting medical or re-medicals booked these days in Pakistan. Kindly send an email to London immigration office (if your file was initially sent there) and simultaneously a web form to which ever Visa office holds your file. Cite all the important Applicant information in the email with reasoning to why your are not getting timely responses for an appointment screening. My wife got an extension today morning from Vienna Visa office saying they have extended her medical date till start of August. Her 30-day period was expiring on May 21st. We emailed and submitted a web form on Friday and got a response today. Inshaa' Allah all of you will get an extension. It is understandable given these days that Covid restrictions have created a pretty heavy backlog and timely appointments are not being provided. Hope that helps for everybody. Good luck to all :)
Your file is in Vienna?

Reactions: Azaad Alfaaz

Azaad Alfaaz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Asalam I am in the same situation
My wife got Medical on 3rd-May-2021 located in Lahore, we tried to book appointment online, sent email to IOM and call them everyday, but still did not get appointment. when should I inform IRCC to get extension to 30 day deadline to submit medical,
Should I inform IRCc via webform or email LVO
Salam Can I ask you, After LVO received and Acknowledge your Case ! what time line is when u received Medical request .. My case is from Lahore too..

gmunnag

Jun 18, 2020
Hope everyone is safe, My lawyer has my online portal account and he is my representative as well. What if I want to see updates. Can I link my account with my profile? or for that, I have to cancel his representative authority?
Application Submit: 17 FEB
AOR received: 28 March

hasans1990

Dec 1, 2015
Your file is in Vienna?
Hi, Initially my file was sent to LVO. But I got an email today morning from Vienna Visa office extending my email. I guess since LVO office is under due stress to process several cases, they may have sent my file for further processing to the Vienna visa office. I am assuming this since I got an email from Vienna extending my medical deadline.

Reactions: Naila Haris

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Hi, Initially my file was sent to LVO. But I got an email today morning from Vienna Visa office extending my email. I guess since LVO office is under due stress to process several cases, they may have sent my file for further processing to the Vienna visa office. I am assuming this since I got an email from Vienna extending my medical deadline.
do u have the email of LVO?

Naila Haris

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
My file sent to Warsaw