+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

KADER9297

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Dear @armoured

Kindly, Do we get AOR2 when a pre-assessment done by Case Analysts or they start the pre-assessment when we receive AOR2?
Please need your experience. Thank

Rmalik25

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Hey Everyone my wife has her appointment on Jun 1st for her re-medical, but she received her medical letter on April 23rd and stated she has to complete within 30 days of receiving the letter. Do we have to notify IRCC for this?

A girl

Star Member
Feb 8, 2020
Hello i have a Question to anyone got approved recently by LOnDon visa Office when did got passport requst after biomatrics!!!! I got emil says its in lodon on april 24 2021 and today may 6th biomatrics ?? I am jan 2020 Applicant

mashalkhaan

Dec 3, 2020
Got an update on GC key today under medical results saying, “We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message for details.” There was nothing under the messages section. Does anyone know what this means? Jan 2020 applicant.

Impatiently_Waiting

Oct 28, 2020
Hey Everyone my wife has her appointment on Jun 1st for her re-medical, but she received her medical letter on April 23rd and stated she has to complete within 30 days of receiving the letter. Do we have to notify IRCC for this?
I think you should notify IRCC just to be safe. Can you tell me how long it took IOM to give you an appointment? When did you email them and when did they reply?

Azaad Alfaaz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Hello i have a Question to anyone got approved recently by LOnDon visa Office when did got passport requst after biomatrics!!!! I got emil says its in lodon on april 24 2021 and today may 6th biomatrics ?? I am jan 2020 Applicant
I'm also looking for someone who got PA(Principal applicant) approved recently, Now days Biometric requested After Application is Received. My file received at London on 5 May with Email Confirmation.
Now expecting for Med Req ,
You can read this article for latest procedure.
https://sisulegal.com/blogs/sisu-legal-blog/windsor-immigration-after-sponsorship-application-is-submitted-lawyer
Did you get your PA approved email? from LVO ? recently?

Cinderella_2020

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Many people received AOR2 from London visa office within 1 month or less , I still haven’t received it yet my file was transfer in MAR,1 2021 I am nov 2020 applicant