Bio Request: 17-Sep-2020
Medical Request: 18-Sep-2020
SA: 13-Oct-2020
File Transfer Letter: LVO January 21 2021
Application Received Shanghai VO: 21 Feb 2021
In process: 21-March-2021
AOR2 from LVO: 21-April-2021
Passport Request: 5-May-2021
I’m confused now about AOR2 from London ?? What is this in your case ? Did they confirm you that principle Application approved ? Or LVO just received PA application ? And then in month times they ask for passport request .

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alhamdulillah

PA Applicant country: Pakistan
File sent: 24-Feb-2020
Started Processing: 9- March-2020
AOR1: 30-Mar-2020

Congrats
No ADR?
No pre-arrival?

Reactions: Shabi1122

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
i am not a person who envy others, but i hate to state the fact that indians get priority over Pakistanis in immigration process at least for Canada, i was just browsing some other threads , and i was amazed to see their 95% applications got approved with copr in hand in maximum 1 year mark , good for them but i mean really? i saw someone from april 2020, have their decision made and copr, so much for equality, so much for covid, the racism, the favouritism. I wish my wife moved in here with me, and i didnt have to go through this crap where clearly there is so much discrimination.
I wouldn't necessarily agree with that. Where did you get the 95% number here? I am looking at the tracker + NDVO thread, they still have cases pending from 2019. The number of applicants is so many from India that you are bound to find some cases reaching the finish line sooner. ( these are mainly cases that were transferred to Ottawa not NDVO because of the number of applications ). If you feel they go by country or prioritize a country, I would love to know where you get that information from ( so I can be better informed ) and not just one-off cases because I also know August 2019 Indian applicants waiting.

Ramiz2021

May 5, 2021
Hi All,

I recently applied for spousal visa for my wife who is in karachi, pakistan. here is my timeline:

Sent to Syndey, NS: Feb 25, 2021
Acknowledgement of Receipt: April 16
Biometrics Submitted: April 23
Acknowledgement of receipt from London, UK Office: May 5th

what should I expect now? what sort of timeline should i be looking at for my wife's approval based on what you existing members of this forum are seeing?

thanks for your response.

Azaad Alfaaz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Hi All,

I recently applied for spousal visa for my wife who is in karachi, pakistan. here is my timeline:

Sent to Syndey, NS: Feb 25, 2021
Acknowledgement of Receipt: April 16
Biometrics Submitted: April 23
Acknowledgement of receipt from London, UK Office: May 5th

what should I expect now? what sort of timeline should i be looking at for my wife's approval based on what you existing members of this forum are seeing?

thanks for your response.
How about Sponsor Aproval(SA) ?
Wait for PA(principal applicant ) approval
Include Medical request , Eligibility check , background check -> May ask Police report again
After PA approval wait for passport request
With photos
Insha Allah

Ramiz2021

May 5, 2021
yes sorry, forgot to mention, sponsor approval received as well, last week, and then this week, received notice form London Office that they received the file. any idea on how many months from here on?

thanks.

Azaad Alfaaz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
yes sorry, forgot to mention, sponsor approval received as well, last week, and then this week, received notice form London Office that they received the file. any idea on how many months from here on?

thanks.
I’m in same boat ! Last week received 29 April SA approval .. 5 May LVO AOR.. now wait as letter says 3 to 5 month .. in between May receive MR
Every 14 days they do update . My case is 6 Jan 2021

Ramiz2021

May 5, 2021
I’m in same boat ! Last week received 29 April SA approval .. 5 May LVO AOR.. now wait as letter says 3 to 5 month .. in between May receive MR
Every 14 days they do update . My case is 6 Jan 2021
gotcha! thanks for your help! good luck to us all inshallah sooner rather than later!

Azaad Alfaaz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Spousal Sponsorship Roadmap - What happens after a spousal sponsorship application is submitted?
1.Completeness Check
2.Acknowledgment of Receipt Letter
3.Biometrics Instruction Letter
4.Eligibility Screen - for sponsor and applicant

Sponsor Approval

• This is a letter to confirm the sponsor's eligibility as a sponsor.
  • This could include, status in Canada, age, financial capability, etc.
Approval in Principle

• IRCC Letter to let you know that the principal applicant meets the permanent residence eligibility requirements but may still need to pass the medical, security, and background checks.
  • An updated police check may be requested.
5.Medical Exam for Applicant
6.Security Screen
7.Decide if interview is required and if so interview
8.Passport Request

• To finish processing your application, IRCC will request the principal applicant's passport and may request two more passport photos.
  • A Permanent Residence Visa will be added to your passport.
Landing
  • An officer at a port of entry makes the final decision on landing/ entering to become a permanent resident of Canada. The officer normally checks that the information on your application is accurate and that the visa is not expired.
  • Your permanent residence card normally arrives to your Canadian address by mail.

Reactions: Bashima

Rizwan.169

Star Member
Apr 27, 2020
Hi, I am feb 2020 applicant
it has been 20 days i am waiting like crazy, counting days, it’s so difficult For me now. 20 days since many others feb applicants got AOR2 from LVO But I and some others didn’t, it’s so frustrating. Please if some one has any information why they selected only some Of us, even some March applicants got it. Please share it. I have been only thinking about what possible reason could be for That. i have sent a web form but no reply. Is there any way to get information from them, any way to know the answers. Please share with me. Also all feb 2020 applicant who didn’t get aor2 like this so we know how many of us are there. They are literally killing us slowly
F Feb28 applicant no AOR 2

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alhamdulillah

PA Applicant country: Pakistan
File sent: 24-Feb-2020
Started Processing: 9- March-2020
AOR1: 30-Mar-2020
congraaaaaaaaats

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Spousal Sponsorship Roadmap - What happens after a spousal sponsorship application is submitted?
1.Completeness Check
2.Acknowledgment of Receipt Letter
3.Biometrics Instruction Letter
4.Eligibility Screen - for sponsor and applicant

Sponsor Approval

• This is a letter to confirm the sponsor's eligibility as a sponsor.
  • This could include, status in Canada, age, financial capability, etc.
Approval in Principle

• IRCC Letter to let you know that the principal applicant meets the permanent residence eligibility requirements but may still need to pass the medical, security, and background checks.
  • An updated police check may be requested.
5.Medical Exam for Applicant
6.Security Screen
7.Decide if interview is required and if so interview
8.Passport Request

• To finish processing your application, IRCC will request the principal applicant's passport and may request two more passport photos.
  • A Permanent Residence Visa will be added to your passport.
Landing
  • An officer at a port of entry makes the final decision on landing/ entering to become a permanent resident of Canada. The officer normally checks that the information on your application is accurate and that the visa is not expired.
  • Your permanent residence card normally arrives to your Canadian address by mail.
thanks but no need for the large font

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
It’s okay, it’s good information and he bolded the main points. Just thank and move on. No need to worry about the size of font...
I'm not commenting on this aspect BUT for those who want to remove formatting, large fonts, strange colours, etc., when pasting text:

-the upper left of the edit box for posting from a browser has a symbol (sort of like a rubber eraser, just to left of the B for bold) that removes all formatting. Select the text and click the button and viola! normal text.

It does make reading text a little less disquieting when in a normal size and formatted font.