+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Impatiently_Waiting

Oct 28, 2020
Hi all,
Need some assistance please

Applied for GCMS notes. Received an email from IRCC and they need me to confirm which specific type of file I need them to send. See below.

We require that you confirm which specific type of file you would like to receive:
- The permanent residence file pertaining to the person being sponsored; or
- The sponsorship file pertaining to the sponsor.

Can someone kindly advise
Thanks
You've presumably already received sponsor approval and are waiting for approval for the principal applicant. You should request the permanent residence file for the sponsored person.

Reactions: Social_Distancing

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
Hi all,

Applied for GCMS notes. Received an email from IRCC and they need me to confirm which specific type of file I need them to send. See below.

We require that you confirm which specific type of file you would like to receive:

Thanks
If you already have sponsorship approval - you should choose option A since it pertains to the PA.

hasans1990

Dec 1, 2015
We have got a re-medical call for my wife's case, and we re trying to book a screening in Lahore. We have tried calling a gazillion times as no one responds and we have emailed 10 days ago and no response. What is happening with IOM? How to get extension if no response is provided from IOM in 30 days time?

Naila Haris

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
We have got a re-medical call for my wife's case, and we re trying to book a screening in Lahore. We have tried calling a gazillion times as no one responds and we have emailed 10 days ago and no response. What is happening with IOM? How to get extension if no response is provided from IOM in 30 days time?
When did you get remedical?

Momoazk

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Does anyone know if Abu Dhabi Airport does rapid covid testing for transit flights?
The huge dilemma in our case is that our visa came with May 2021 expiry (visa came on April 3, 2021) then we booked flight on May 21st but got affected by the India Pakistan ban. To be on safe side we extended our flights a couple days, desperately hoping that the ban gets lifted. So if we have to we’ll get our covids tests from airport. I sent a webform to LVO about such short period of time for visa validity for us but no reply yet obviously.
Any help/ suggestions please?

spousalCase416

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
Does anyone know if Abu Dhabi Airport does rapid covid testing for transit flights?
The huge dilemma in our case is that our visa came with May 2021 expiry (visa came on April 3, 2021) then we booked flight on May 21st but got affected by the India Pakistan ban. To be on safe side we extended our flights a couple days, desperately hoping that the ban gets lifted. So if we have to we’ll get our covids tests from airport. I sent a webform to LVO about such short period of time for visa validity for us but no reply yet obviously.
That's sooo weird that they provided such a short window. Contact your Member of parliament. Last I spoke with my MP about the ban, she said there are exceptions for such family members, but she isn't aware how they will be applied. All these MPs have connections in global affairs teams and border services, her words. So it's a start, In sha Allah it all goes well.

Azaad Alfaaz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
AR : 17.09.20 | AOR1 : 19.02.21 | SA : 24.02.21 | BIL : Exempt | VO : London | MVO : No Info | AOR2 : 15.03.21 | MR : 16.03.21 | ME : 24.03.21 |
MP : 30.03.21 |
Salam ,,reading Your signature Time line .. after SA just 2 weeks later you got AOR 2 from LVO . Your BIL is Exempt is that Bio metric and Photo ?
I got SA on 29 April 2021 ; 6 Jan 2021 start ; Bio metric done ; now waiting for LVO :AOR2
hope to get in 2 weeks later which im guessing from your case..

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Hi all,

Thanks
- The permanent residence file pertaining to the person being sponsored

Please see highlighted part above , if you already received sponsorship approval.

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
AR : 17.09.20 | AOR1 : 19.02.21 | SA : 24.02.21 | BIL : Exempt | VO : London | MVO : No Info | AOR2 : 15.03.21 | MR : 16.03.21 | ME : 24.03.21 |
Salam ,,reading Your signature Time line .. after SA just 2 weeks later you got AOR 2 from LVO . Your BIL is Exempt is that Bio metric and Photo ?
I got SA on 29 April 2021 ; 6 Jan 2021 start ; Bio metric done ; now waiting for LVO :AOR2
After the remedical is done and we receive an email from IOM that they have uploaded the file on the e medical portal , anybody has any idea how long after that is the journey to ppr ??

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
After the remedical is done and we receive an email from IOM that they have uploaded the file on the e medical portal , anybody has any idea how long after that is the journey to ppr ?

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
You should also see that it took me almost 6 months to get AOR1 as well. From your previous post, it seems yours took 6 weeks. So I don't know if it good to compare different cases.

Last edited:

hasans1990

Dec 1, 2015
When did you get remedical?
We got re-medical call on April 24th. We have tried calling multiple times and sent around 10 emails and there has been no response at all. After 30 days it expires, and seeing such a delayed response may result in requiring an extension. Do you or anyone know how to take an extension?