+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
I
yes, i booked flight via PIA and after ban, they said contact us after 23 May 2021.
i too am looking for alternative options and found that Turkish airline option is better. they too perform PCR test at airport and give result in 5 hours. layover time at Istanbul Airport enroute to Toronto is 5,55hrs. its cost effective,

for Etihad and Emirates , these are way to expensive.
If I was you, I wouldn't take a 5.55 hours layover, things take long at airports now a days, since its pandemic and there are so many procedures to follow, if you wanna book one, book something with atleast 12 hours layover, even 6-8 hours aren't enough for your particular case in present circumstances.
Good luck.

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
yes, i booked flight via PIA and after ban, they said contact us after 23 May 2021.
i too am looking for alternative options and found that Turkish airline option is better. they too perform PCR test at airport and give result in 5 hours. layover time at Istanbul Airport enroute to Toronto is 5,55hrs. its cost effective,

for Etihad and Emirates , these are way to expensive.
But u have to get turkish visa to take the test. Because its not within departure area or something

Reactions: armoured

Raza.taqi4

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
Hey, i have a good news for you, Istanbul offers rapid pcr testing just before the international transfers. You can get your results in 90 mims. You don't require a visa for covid test in turkey...

spousalCase416

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
Hey, i have a good news for you, Istanbul offers rapid pcr testing just before the international transfers. You can get your results in 90 mims. You don't require a visa for covid test in turkey...
Ya that's what I was reading. Transiting passengers can also do the PCR test and receive the results electronically. The only thing to consider now is how fast countries are banning other countries and obviously how worse the situation can get.

legend_2020

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
Hi Guys,!

for second marriage , for an application at what stage they look into divorce certificate, is it under sponsorhip eligibility or after the file transferred to visa office?

dcowboys

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
I am curious. A lot of people here waiting anxiously for so long to reunite / see their spouses. Have people applied for a TRV or not considered that as an option?
I applied, figured why not what do I have to lose besides the application fee. Even that moves slow so we see how it goes.

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
I applied, figured why not what do I have to lose besides the application fee. Even that moves slow so we see how it goes.
That is very smart. So many of us applicants are helpless in this process. Only thing we can do is roll the dice. Better than doing nothing or just waiting.

canuckkiwi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
I looked into this. They have banned Indians and Pakistanis from transiting though to Canada.