ECAS update PROCESSING SINCE : July 23 2020
AOR2/ LVO received : Sept 4 2020
Pre Arrival: Apr 22 2021
Re-Medical exam instructions letter : Apr 22021
Decision Made: ?

just got a re-medical request today.

Aishakh

Apr 23, 2021
Hi, I’m new here. Hope you’re all good. Is there anyone from February 2020 who did not get AOR2 from London visa office. I’ve been seeing so many posts on Facebook that people are getting it. But I didn’t. I’m really panicking. What should I do?

ApplicantJuly2020

Mar 18, 2021
Alhamdulliah my spouce got PPR today from Warsaw office Poland .,Jan2020 Applicant,First medical Feb2020,.File moved to LVO,ADr 11 November,Remedical and pre arrival 17 March, REMedical passed 7 April 2021.DM 12 April and PPR 23rd April.
how do you know it’s Warsaw office?
Did you get an email from them?

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Canada has banned flights coming from pakistan and India for 30 days. Chances are high that these restrictions will be extended.

ApplicantJuly2020

Mar 18, 2021
GCMS notes
I am bit confused about this My understanding is Warsaw would send file back to Primary office LVO in my case and from Gcms you cannot be certain where the final decision is made, one guy reports that they received PPR email from Warsaw that could be an indication that Warsaw made the final decision, or it could also be that Warsaw is handling all administrative work and file went to LVO for DM and then back to Warsaw for PPR.
Have you experienced something to be certain where the final decision is made?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
I am bit confused about this My understanding is Warsaw would send file back to Primary office LVO in my case and from Gcms you cannot be certain where the final decision is made, one guy reports that they received PPR email from Warsaw that could be an indication that Warsaw made the final decision, or it could also be that Warsaw is handling all administrative work and file went to LVO for DM and then back to Warsaw for PPR.
Have you experienced something to be certain where the final decision is made?
I also confused.
My gcms states my Primary Office is the VO and secondary is Central Intake.
Noticed that the Decision officer is NOT at the primary office (VO) because he/she is the one instructing the VO officer to request Additional documents and also is the one who notes concerns and requested the interview.
I am assuming this Decision officer works at Sydney CIO.
My question, does the Interview conducting officer have the Decision making authority, or would it again go back to CIO officer for final decision?

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
UAE and Turkey has no PCR test facility for transit passenger. U have to get visa for both. Qatar officially cancelled all the flights. Getting UAE visa is easy as compared to Turkey's.
They don't? I got tested at Turkey Airport in November, costed me 22 quid. I am pretty sure UAE has it too, check again please, i am not sure about visa process, since I didn't need one, so that can be an issue. Either way In sha Allah it ll all come together soon :)

Reactions: Alhumdulleh

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
I also confused.
My gcms states my Primary Office is the VO and secondary is Central Intake.
Noticed that the Decision officer is NOT at the primary office (VO) because he/she is the one instructing the VO officer to request Additional documents and also is the one who notes concerns and requested the interview.
I am assuming this Decision officer works at Sydney CIO.
My question, does the Interview conducting officer have the Decision making authority, or would it again go back to CIO officer for final decision?
Logic dictates the interviewer would be empowered to make a decision REGARDING INTERVIEW, I don't think it ll go back to primary officer for that, although the final decision would still be from the originally assigned case worker.