+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Logic dictates the interviewer would be empowered to make a decision REGARDING INTERVIEW, I don't think it ll go back to primary officer for that, although the final decision would still be from the originally assigned case worker.
So what are the endpoints here?
If the interviewing officer is satisfied, the original officer can still refuse?
What is the point of the interview then...or does the original officer automatically approves eligibility in such case?

spousalCase416

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
Is anybody flying out any time soon? From Pakistan to Canada. Please let us know whatever information you have already gathered or are gathering.

I did some digging, and on the Istanbul international airport website it speaks about their PCR testing facilities available 24/7.

On another page it also mentions that transit passengers must comply with the country of destination. So this is probably the latest update?

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
Is anybody flying out any time soon? From Pakistan to Canada. Please let us know whatever information you have already gathered or are gathering.

I did some digging, and on the Istanbul international airport website it speaks about their PCR testing facilities available 24/7.

On another page it also mentions that transit passengers must comply with the country of destination. So this is probably the latest update?
I have received response from Etihad Airways that PCR test facility is available for Transit passengers, but they need to pay for it upfront during check-in in Pakistan.

PCR Fees is Rs.17800 ( = CA$145)

Having said that, you still need 'Negative' PCR test from Pakistan to board Etihad Airways flight to Abu Dhabi.

Update 1 (2021-04-24) : we now know that it takes around 1 to 2 hours to have results. However, make sure with Etihad that there are no time wasted in long queues, if any, as transit passengers have limited time.

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
They don't? I got tested at Turkey Airport in November, costed me 22 quid. I am pretty sure UAE has it too, check again please, i am not sure about visa process, since I didn't need one, so that can be an issue. Either way In sha Allah it ll all come together soon :)
Abu dhabi airport has. Now for transit passengers as well. Via etihad.
Its such a relief to know

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
So what are the endpoints here?
If the interviewing officer is satisfied, the original officer can still refuse?
What is the point of the interview then...or does the original officer automatically approves eligibility in such case?
Eligibility should be approved based on interviewer. Originally designated officer will have to go with that on eligibility, what I meant was, he/she can still have points to refuse the application(God forbid) but anyone who went through interview got their reply straight away, unless it's a sham marriage, have faith you shall be alright :)

Reactions: Phalos

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Abu dhabi airport has. Now for transit passengers as well. Via etihad.
Its such a relief to know
I told you, those are world class airports, they have to have such facilities now. Make sure you stay safe and put in plane to Abu Dhabi, it all depends on that, do not eat/drink in the plane, do not go to washroom, have n95 on all the time or triple the surgical masks and get a face shield, wipe any surface with alcohol wipes you shall be touching in plane before you touch them use PPE all the time.
I heard vaccine is available with payment in Pakistan, before you go you should get one for numerous reasons, 1) you won't have one in Canada for long time, they are really behind on vaccinating people. 2) you still want some sort of protection on such long flight, yes you are happy and all and you wanna leave ASAP but all the happiness is no good if Allah na kre you get infected or something, please please and I can't emphasis enough, do all you can to prevent yourself from covid.
Best of luck.

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
I told you, those are world class airports, they have to have such facilities now. Make sure you stay safe and put in plane to Abu Dhabi, it all depends on that, do not eat/drink in the plane, do not go to washroom, have n95 on all the time or triple the surgical masks and get a face shield, wipe any surface with alcohol wipes you shall be touching in plane before you touch them use PPE all the time.
I heard vaccine is available with payment in Pakistan, before you go you should get one for numerous reasons, 1) you won't have one in Canada for long time, they are really behind on vaccinating people. 2) you still want some sort of protection on such long flight, yes you are happy and all and you wanna leave ASAP but all the happiness is no good if Allah na kre you get infected or something, please please and I can't emphasis enough, do all you can to prevent yourself from covid.
Best of luck.
Thank u so much
Really appreciate.
InshaAllah talah i will.

Reactions: samsung_me

sh_ed

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020
Hi, I’m new here. Hope you’re all good. Is there anyone from February 2020 who did not get AOR2 from London visa office. I’ve been seeing so many posts on Facebook that people are getting it. But I didn’t. I’m really panicking. What should I do?
Don't fret I'm Feb 2020 still waiting for Aor2

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
I am curious. A lot of people here waiting anxiously for so long to reunite / see their spouses. Have people applied for a TRV or not considered that as an option?

professor_pk

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021

yes, i booked flight via PIA and after ban, they said contact us after 23 May 2021.
i too am looking for alternative options and found that Turkish airline option is better. they too perform PCR test at airport and give result in 5 hours. layover time at Istanbul Airport enroute to Toronto is 5,55hrs. its cost effective,

for Etihad and Emirates , these are way to expensive.