+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Mujahid10

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
thanks for reply. Brother my online status it's shows decision made on 10 March but still no received any email yet ppr? I am so stres..Good luck to for your new life in canada with your family bless you with us hope we get soon inshallah PPR with Corp. Remember in your prayers. Thank you bhai
you must contact them through MP, inquire about your file because as i observed After DM they usually send PPR after a week or 2. if your medical is expired then expect re-med, if done re-med u hav to get in touch with them.

professor_pk

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
thanks for reply. Brother my online status it's shows decision made on 10 March but still no received any email yet ppr? I am so stres..Good luck to for your new life in canada with your family bless you with us hope we get soon inshallah PPR with Corp. Remember in your prayers. Thank you bhai
thanks for your wishes.
Have faith in Allah, its sure that one day you will get visa. so try my formula to dont think about this process anymore. let IRCC process it as they will. we cant hold or control this process from our mind.
make your mind relax, i know its difficult to get relax when you are stressful.
ask your spouse to come here and live with you until you get visa. i did the same and my wife is living with me in Pakistan since Oct 2020.

Rmalik25

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Hey Everyone,

The MP did an inquiry for me and its says the following.

• the assessment for the applicant is still in process at the Canadian visa office in Vienna, Austria.
Does this mean my application is in Vienna, Austria

@Phalos

GeneralInquiry

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Hey Everyone,

The MP did an inquiry for me and its says the following.

• the assessment for the applicant is still in process at the Canadian visa office in Vienna, Austria.
Does this mean my application is in Vienna, Austria

@Phalos
Yes, they transferred it to Vienna for administrative purposes. It’ll be sent back to LVO.

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
Hey guys hope everyone's doing great. Posting in this thread for the first time .

I am in a bit of an issue. I did not submit my Biometrics fees up front. Got SA and request for payment of biometrics fees about two weeks ago. I submitted it via web form the very next day, but never got any email confirmation. Not even an automated response unfortunately.

I called IRCC but they have no information since the file has been transferred to LVO.

My wife emailed London Visa Office two days ago, asking if they received the document and attached the receipt in the email as well just in case.

Anyone else go through the same thing or have any suggestions ?

Thanks!

Salman Warraich

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
If decission is made means you are approved and will get ppr soon, you dont need to be worry about rejection because in case if they are going to refusal they send PFL and give opportunity to proof relation or respond.. so just wait for ppr everything will be ok..

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
If decission is made means you are approved and will get ppr soon, you dont need to be worry about rejection because in case if they are going to refusal they send PFL and give opportunity to proof relation or respond.. so just wait for ppr everything will be ok..
Thank you Salman bhai inshallah