+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
In Sha Allah you will get your news very soon
InshaAllah it’s very exhausting actually .
I wanted to ask you if they had asked your relationship proofs in your adr or just schedule A travel history and police clearance certificate ??
I got ADR in which they have asked me the same and no spouse details , do you think this means that my eligibility is approved or they can ask later again also ??

professor_pk

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Tariq bhai you got your passport with visa stam? PLEASE share your experience thank you. Still I haven't receive yet ppr
Congratulations brother please share your experience thank you
Thanks a lot.
it took almost 17 months to complete this process and the experience was worst. Because we can bear if we only need to wait, but when everyone ask on daily basis that when are you going, that kills.
i thanked to Allah, that this long lasting wait has come to an end now. but whole 17 month process will always remain in memory.

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Thanks a lot.
it took almost 17 months to complete this process and the experience was worst. Because we can bear if we only need to wait, but when everyone ask on daily basis that when are you going, that kills.
i thanked to Allah, that this long lasting wait has come to an end now. but whole 17 month process will always remain in memory.
thanks for reply. Brother my online status it's shows decision made on 10 March but still no received any email yet ppr? I am so stres..Good luck to for your new life in canada with your family bless you with us hope we get soon inshallah PPR with Corp. Remember in your prayers. Thank you bhai

Reactions: professor_pk