+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
Question - does eligibility always read as below or is this only when they are working on one's file?

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Yes - wanted to confirm so I can cross check with GCMS notes what they try to achieve at each step - at least get some better understanding of the process.
Yes only gcms will give you insight, gckey is useless - they are always reviewing our eligibility lol

Reactions: pc8922

nightrider321

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
I am April 2019 applicant and just got DM. How long before they send a request for passport? Any idea. I heard one week from here and 2 to 3 weeks for passport to go and come back.

SarahKhan26

Mar 7, 2021
Hello everyone do they only update remedical on GCkey 2 days a week or is it everyday my remedical was just submitted at 2am my time today will it say you passed the medical exam on the GCKEY tomorrow

Last edited:

sh_ed

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020
Hello everyone do they only update remedical on GCkey 2 days a week or is it everyday my remedical was just submitted at 2am my time today will it say you passed the medical exam on the GCKEY tomorrow
Usually it's 24-48 hours but I read someone mention the remedical showed up a little while later

Y.Bhatti

Jun 26, 2020
Yes right, reason is that you are signing sponsorship paper and giving guarantee will take care for her but if you dont have job how will u do all so they will refuse or ask to provide income documents
I think when you sponsor your spouse the first thing they do is to approve sponsor's eligibility to sponsor, next stage they work on eligibility of PA, may be i am wrong.