+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

professor_pk

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/non-economic-classes/family-class-assessing-sponsor.html

Read third & second last point.....
I also knew one case where sponser was citizen but her sponser application refused because wife (sponser - Canadian) was living with PA in UAE.

So I think (covid-19 pendamic can be exceptional) both(PR & Citizen) have to maintain his/her tie with canada during Application in process...
LAW "
Canadian citizen sponsors living outside Canada may sponsor their spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner or dependent child (provided that child does not have dependent children of their own). In such cases, an officer must be satisfied that the sponsor will return to reside in Canada once the family members they sponsor become permanent residents of Canada [R130(2)].
A permanent resident residing abroad is not eligible to submit a family class sponsorship. "

As per this law, Sponsor need to satisfy officer about his/her return, we have already mentioned them in ADR that sponsor will return to Canada when PA got PR status. Also i got PreArrival and ReMedical after this clarification.

professor_pk

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Just got the Remedical request
August 09, 2019 Applicant
ADR submitted on December 09, 2020

Can someone help me how can I book an appointment???
Thats great... I am so happy for you... I told you, we are in same boat, now its a one month game after submitting medical.
just send email to IOM , they will book you an appointment.

• Love
Reactions: ranaumar1292