+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
For applicants being transferred to London VO ( as per information in SA ), do applicants get medical request from the London visa office ( as in after file has moved to LVO ) or is medical request sent in by CPC Sydney prior to the move?
could work both ways, my file was transferred to lvo months ago and i didnt hear from them since

Salman Warraich

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
PR must reside in Canada during the process however canadian citizen can be outside this is rule. IRCC asked my brother in law two years to go back canada and show proof of residency and income. he is canadian citizen and was sponsoring spouse.

so be careful while you are outside they can ask for documentation..

Reactions: zindabad

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Another 2019 Applicant got the Pre-arrival today, he applied in October 2019, two months later than me. Don't know what's going with the filers of April to August 2019.

Source: FB group

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
This is not fair, they have to clear the backlog first. I mean 19 months have been passed yaar, but still no signs of Pre-arrival.
Whats not fair?
That why someone's turn comes before u??
Come on man
Be happy in other people's happiness.
I believe when its time for u, things will happen. So just pray. Have faith.

Inna Allah ma as-sabireen (2:153)

إِنَّ اللّهَ مَعَ الصَّابِرِينَ ٢:١٥٣

“Indeed ALLAH is with the patient”

This is what we believe.

zindabad

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
which Law? any written evidence(from authentic govt. site/source)?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/non-economic-classes/family-class-assessing-sponsor.html

Read third & second last point.....
I also knew one case where sponser was citizen but her sponser application refused because wife (sponser - Canadian) was living with PA in UAE.

So I think (covid-19 pendamic can be exceptional) both(PR & Citizen) have to maintain his/her tie with canada during Application in process...

Reactions: professor_pk

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I also knew one case where sponser was citizen but her sponser application refused because wife (sponser - Canadian) was living with PA in UAE.

So I think (covid-19 pendamic can be exceptional) both(PR & Citizen) have to maintain his/her tie with canada during Application in process...
It's a bit different - Canadian citizen-sponsor can't be refused just because living outside Canada - but will need to satisfy IRCC that intent and plans to return to Canada are genuine. Refusals on that basis are not frequent but do happen.

PR-sponsors have to be resident in Canada throughout the process - short personal and business trips allowed, however.

Reactions: esam99

Salman Warraich

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/non-economic-classes/family-class-assessing-sponsor.html

Read third & second last point.....

Yes right, reason is that you are signing sponsorship paper and giving guarantee will take care for her but if you dont have job how will u do all so they will refuse or ask to provide income documents