+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
If ecas says In Process under PR Application, its nothing to celebrate yet. (SOS)
Okay :confused:

Thank you for reply, I didn't like it though :mad: coz you slammed brake on my excitement :D

But what does it mean, why it says Decision Made on Sponsorship status?

To me, it's some progress, at least something moved ahead.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Okay :confused:

Thank you for reply, I didn't like it though :mad: coz you slammed brake on my excitement :D

But what does it mean, why it says Decision Made on Sponsorship status?

To me, it's some progress, at least something moved ahead.
It means you are allowed to act as the sponsor.

kittenlover

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Does anyone know if it is required to attach copy of NIC card (National Identity Card)? It isn't written in the country requirement documents for Pakistan, but I may be wrong.

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Canadian PM announced that they are considering to impose strict measure which include mandatory hotel quarantine upon arrival to canada.

I think this may also affect on processing. They will further slowdown the process which is already on silent mode. I pray to Almighty Allah to please forgive us and help us to get rid of this waiting period. We can't afford more mess.

Reactions: riz7862

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Canadian PM announced that they are considering to impose strict measure which include mandatory hotel quarantine upon arrival to canada.

I think this may also affect on processing. They will further slowdown the process which is already on silent mode. I pray to Almighty Allah to please forgive us and help us to get rid of this waiting period. We can't afford more mess.
I dont understand difference hotel or at home quarantine...unless its a designated govt "hotel" under guard.

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
I dont understand difference hotel or at home quarantine...unless its a designated govt "hotel" under guard.
At home, you can't refrain yourself to spend time with spouse that's why they are considering hotel quarantine. By implementing this plan, they wanna ensure that you may not meet anyone during the quarantine. In my opinion, they are also considering to slowdown the process of Spousal Applications until and unless they tacle the new wave of COVID-19. May be it is also the part of this new plan.

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
Is your NIC completely in english? If not, if the back is in urdu did you get it translated?
The Nic it’s self is not however my oath to become Muslim is in English and the marriage certificate is Half in English half is in Urdu. We do have a lot of English documents from the Pakistan government so we didn’t bother we also didn’t know about these sites until months after handing them in. Plus we have urgent requests from a doctor and my MP to bring my husband here so we agreed with waiting and seeing what happens with it. Plus we have many many letters from both sides of the family and friends. I’d advise others to have all of their stuff translated because it does get complicated.

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
If you see the last 2 months, when the cases of COVID-19 increased in Canada, the LVO has almost stopped their work. Hundreds of ADRs they have received during the last 2 months, but they didn't process them and we have seen hardly 3 to 5 Applicants who have received the Pre-arrivals and PPRs. This act clearly gives us the clue that they are working on the plan to slowdown the process unless the new wave of COVID-19 can't be controlled.

Reactions: Arsh1973