+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
my husband called a lawyer and he said it has to be out of Sydney by now but we did not receive an email saying our file has been transferred to the LOV office did anyone recently get their file move to and do you guys have an update!!!

why they're doing this i dont get it!!!!
holy moly!
many people did, you ll get one too, dont you worry, it seems like alot of files moved to uk yesterday, you ll have the letter soon in sha Allah.
whats your timeline ? if you dont mind.

regards.

A girl

Star Member
Feb 8, 2020
many people did, you ll get one too, dont you worry, it seems like alot of files moved to uk yesterday, you ll have the letter soon in sha Allah.
whats your timeline ? if you dont mind.

regards.
my timeline is file sent jan 30
recived Feb 7 2020
police clearnce done by March 2020
bio fees requsted and piad by Aug 24 2020
Medical done and passed 3rd sept 2020
nothing since
i didnt do bio no pre arravîles no file moved nonwhatsoever

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
my timeline is file sent jan 30
recived Feb 7 2020
police clearnce done by March 2020
bio fees requsted and piad by Aug 24 2020
Medical done and passed 3rd sept 2020
nothing since
i didnt do bio no pre arravîles no file moved nonwhatsoever
thats weird, how you still havnt given any biometrics, thats the first thing really, police clearance is new to me too, i mean i have submitted my certificates and thats about it, dont you worry in sha Allah you ll get something, many files got moved recently!
which country do you reside in?

Regards

A girl

Star Member
Feb 8, 2020
thats weird, how you still havnt given any biometrics, thats the first thing really, police clearance is new to me too, i mean i have submitted my certificates and thats about it, dont you worry in sha Allah you ll get something, many files got moved recently!
which country do you reside in?

Regards
no i didnt give any biometrics at all!!!!! and thats what freak the hell out of me!!!
i living in saudi arabia

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
no i didnt give any biometrics at all!!!!! and thats what freak the hell out of me!!!
i living in saudi arabia
okay there is nothing to freak out, at times biometrics can be done on later dates,
i have dealt with visas in past, and due to any extraordinary circumstances, they can be delayed, so dont you worry, it might be a good thing
as you said they are working on your background check, pray hard, dont let it get to you :)
keep us in the loop too!
best of luck.

Regards.

A girl

Star Member
Feb 8, 2020
okay there is nothing to freak out, at times biometrics can be done on later dates,
i have dealt with visas in pasts, and due to any extraordinary circumstances, they can be delayed, so dont you worry, it might be a good thing
as you said they are working on your background check, pray hard, dont let it get to you :)
keep us in the loop too!
best of luck.

Regards.
thank u so much jazak Allah khair for your reply!!!!
hope all of us can get all the answers we want!

zainabb

Jan 6, 2021
my husband called a lawyer and he said it has to be out of Sydney by now but we did not receive an email saying our file has been transferred to the LOV office did anyone recently get their file move to and do you guys have an update!!!

why they're doing this i dont get it!!!!
holy moly!
I thought that as well that it had to be out of Sydney but I got emailed after my many enquires that my application is still waiting to be sent to LVO. It has been more than a year I am a January 2020 applicant. It is so upsetting.

Rmalik25

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Hey Everyone,

I am a Jan 2020 applicant myself and my wife is still not here does anyone know what is going on. I am stressing.

A girl

Star Member
Feb 8, 2020
Hey Everyone,

I am a Jan 2020 applicant myself and my wife is still not here does anyone know what is going on. I am stressing.
same here clearly it's not 12 months it's going to be more
try calling or sending weform to IRCC or your local MP asking about ur file

A girl

Star Member
Feb 8, 2020
I thought that as well that it had to be out of Sydney but I got emailed after my many enquires that my application is still waiting to be sent to LVO. It has been more than a year I am a January 2020 applicant. It is so upsetting.
i know it's unfair when march and april geting PPR but there is nothing we can do but calling them and sendinng webform wish us the luck bc we really need it

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
That's not true at all, there's Ukrainian apps over 1 year easily. I'm non Pak and my app is maturing 12 months next week.
ONLY 1 ting for sure, in London, you gonna SUFFER.
They consider Ukrainian applicants same like Pakistani applicants...due to political issues, both r in front of big guns...is it possible this government should be dragged in court regarding this immigration delaying tactics created for Pakistani applicants..I am saying for a long time this Government has policy to degrade Pak applicants..they issue 2% Pakistani applicants Ppr in time but other 98% get tortured...I am not kidding

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Syed2797 and Phalos

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
They consider Ukrainian applicants same like Pakistani applicants...due to political issues, both r in front of big guns...is it possible this government should be dragged in court regarding this immigration delaying tactics created for Pakistani applicants..I am saying for a long time this Government has policy to degrade Pak applicants..they issue 2% Pakistani applicants Ppr in time but other 98% get tortured...I am not kidding

Indian applicants who applied in March 2020 already have PPR. (50% of them atleast) and remaining also are in final stages.

Reactions: riz7862

A girl

Star Member
Feb 8, 2020
Indian applicants who applied in March 2020 already have PPR. (50% of them atleast) and remaining also are in final stages.
in fact i seen some indian who applied after we did by MONTHES are getting the visa stapmed by now!!! and i didnt do my bio yet and my file still in sydny !!!!!!!