+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
I’m February 2020 with an urgent request and we are now only in LVO it’s been almost a full year and counting with 6 ghost updates. Like trying to just get your file to the second stage takes forever. Hopefully we all get there soon and are all reunited with our spouses because that’s our end goal be with the people we love.

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
True. There is a long road ahead. Keep busy and hope for the best. We don’t want this to drag us down.

I’m September 2019 applicant after AOR2 back in July of 2020 it’s been dead silence.
i feel you, we are trying to stay afloat by seeing each other every 3 months, but covid has made that hard too! so only Allah can help now.
i hope it sorts out for you too in sha Allah!

Reactions: Social_Distancing

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
I’m February 2020 with an urgent request and we are now only in LVO it’s been almost a full year and counting with 6 ghost updates. Like trying to just get your file to the second stage takes forever. Hopefully we all get there soon and are all reunited with our spouses because that’s our end goal be with the people we love.
well atleast you have some updates, we have nothing!in sha Allah it ll work out soon.

Regards

Impatiently_Waiting

Oct 28, 2020
My wife's file was finally transferred to London after 14 months. We applied in Nov 2019. This is the longest gap between application submission and transfer to LVO that I have seen. Hopefully the remaining process goes by faster.