+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Yes u need both it is clearly mention in country specification section in checklist . If any one missing file will be returned ( both means urdu nikkah nama along with its translation and nadra issued marriage certificate).
bcz my whole application was returned after 2 months due to this mistake...then i had to resubmit with english translated and attested copy of urdu nikka nama 2 months further got late so total 4 months got late

Reactions: alizz

alizz

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Yes my friend..I emailed prime minister, immigration minister and then MP..they gave me positive response but in reality only endless long wait wait and wait
I ho
hey guys... for chat's screenshots... should we mention the number of eachother or by name as it is saved in our phones???
No need. Just export your whats app chat and print max 10 pages. Select 3 pages from the begining of your timeline 3 from some random in between and 4 from most recent chat. This will overall cover the timeline of your entire relationship.

Myra obaid

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
I had already submit them my nadra certificate.... in ADR they asked me to submit english translation of nikkah nama.... and it has translator stamp only because In ADR request letter it has mentioned that notarised not acceptable

Sweet tooba

Oct 20, 2019
I ho

No need. Just export your whats app chat and print max 10 pages. Select 3 pages from the begining of your timeline 3 from some random in between and 4 from most recent chat. This will overall cover the timeline of your entire relationship.
can't we take screenshots directly instead of exporting the chats??

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
I had already submit them my nadra certificate.... in ADR they asked me to submit english translation of nikkah nama.... and it has translator stamp only because In ADR request letter it has mentioned that notarised not acceptable
May be it’s new ORDER from LVO for translator stamp while before that we many peoples used to go to notary public attestation

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Listen whatever you have a document ok your education or nikkah nama from even nadra and every single document like passport police character certificate etc you should go to the foreign affairs office for attestation which is the shahrahe faisal near close to sindhi muslim society go and attest there also this is what I did into my application. . Second you don't need to worry about your Urdu nikkah nama stamp cuz ( Molvi Sahab) have a stamp that's worth that's why you got the affidavit otherwise you can't get the affidavit even your nadra marriage certicate clear..
One doesn't need to go to foreign office to have their documents attested.

Regards

Reactions: alizz and riz7862

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
Copy and pasting the exact words of LVO

Communication, proof: Proof of communication (photos, letters, E-mails,
phone bills), between you and your sponsor Evidence of communication with your
sponsor during periods apart since your marriage including a selection of internet chat
records. Screenshots of a phone listing calls does not suffice as evidence of
communication

they said 'a selection of internet chats'
they just want a sample. not the whole chit chat.
Ah, this makes a lot of sense now why so many applicants here are being asked for ADRs. I’m assuming that this is likely what most of the ADR requests coming in look like?

Particularly when they refer to the ‘periods apart since your marriage.’

I’m going to assume that a lot of applicants here are Outland and have been separated from their partners for extended periods of time SINCE the marriage occurred. They want to ensure that applicants have been keeping in regular contact with their spouses after being married to take away any doubt that the marriage was a marriage of convenience. They don’t want people marrying for the sake of PR only and then going their separate ways while waiting for the COPR to come through.

Reactions: Alhumdulleh

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
You also don't need a English translater cuz you already have a nadra marriage certificate it's already in English just go to the foreign affairs office as I mentioned last post..
That's a wrong information, please do not advise unless you are sure what you are talking about, IRCC required a nadra marriage certificate as well as translation of a nikah nama from a certified translator with their stamp.

Regards

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
I have said it before, I ll say it again, if your partners are in Canada, get translation done from Canada, I won't trust Pakistan translators with this, since IRCC may/may not accept translation from Pakistan.

Regards

Myra obaid

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
I have said it before, I ll say it again, if your partners are in Canada, get translation done from Canada, I won't trust Pakistan translators with this, since IRCC may/may not accept translation from Pakistan.

Regards
But in request letter they haven't mentioned anything like that it (translation) should be done from pak or canada .... plus i have got translated it here from pakistan and submitted to LVO as well ...

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Ah, this makes a lot of sense now why so many applicants here are being asked for ADRs. I’m assuming that this is likely what most of the ADR requests coming in look like?

Particularly when they refer to the ‘periods apart since your marriage.’

I’m going to assume that a lot of applicants here are Outland and have been separated from their partners for extended periods of time SINCE the marriage occurred. They want to ensure that applicants have been keeping in regular contact with their spouses after being married to take away any doubt that the marriage was a marriage of convenience. They don’t want people marrying for the sake of PR only and then going their separate ways while waiting for the COPR to come through.
they also want to check the stamina and level of real love between newly couples by sending adr, and unnecessary delaying tactics for only Pak applicants....and keeping final decision time from 15 to 20 months...what a hell

Myra obaid

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
bcz my whole application was returned after 2 months due to this mistake...then i had to resubmit with english translated and attested copy of urdu nikka nama 2 months further got late so total 4 months got late
Hey did u get ur nikkah nama translation here from pak or from canada ? I did mine from pak but here i have read that it should be done from a translator in canada ... pleasw clear my confusion !