+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

usmanzafar1

Jan 1, 2021
Hello,

I'm trying to send the forms to my spouse by email. I've filled out all the forms and just need my spouse to sign it, but my spouse is unable to open them because it says please wait. Is this normal? Can someone please help. Thank you.
Save the forms and then open them in PDF adobe reader or use a different browser

usmanzafar1

Jan 1, 2021
From Pakistani applicants they need urdu nikkah nama stamped from registrar and then translated from a certified translated AND along with this also they need NADRA issued marriage certificate. IF any one of the above is not presented they will return file as an incomplete file
is Nadra Marriage certificate mandatory, as NADRA doesn’t provide with Marriage certificate in my region?

alizz

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
I have said it before, I ll say it again, if your partners are in Canada, get translation done from Canada, I won't trust Pakistan translators with this, since IRCC may/may not accept translation from Pakistan.

Regards
Im in Canada but i got it translated from Pak islamabad from Al masoom service and what i did was i submitter original translated document and photocopy of urdu nikkah nama and a photocopy of nadra. Both photocopies i did true copy notory.
I had Zero ADR and my file was oct 2019 submission and 30 dec 2020 i got PPR

Reactions: samsung_me

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Im in Canada but i got it translated from Pak islamabad from Al masoom service and what i did was i submitter original translated document and photocopy of urdu nikkah nama and a photocopy of nadra. Both photocopies i did true copy notory.
I had Zero ADR and my file was oct 2019 submission and 30 dec 2020 i got PPR
Well that works, I only emphasis on Canada just because, you know how people are in pak, they might go to a wrong person, or meet a wrong translator and get their time wasted, I am glad to know that you did it in pak and ma sha Allah everything worked fine.

Regards

Reactions: alizz

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
I’m in a similar situation as you (wife is Pakistani and I applied for her I-130). We opened a joint account in Bank Al Falah in Pakistan and then sent like 6-7 pictures of us travelling together + wedding pics.

Salman Warraich

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
I got adr request and was asked to submit urdu nikkah nama with english translation .... i have sent them urdu nikkah nama and english nikkah nama... i dont understand about this translation thing
You need to submit original nadra marriage certificate, certifies true copy of urdu nikkah nama which shows handwritten sign of both and translation of urdu nikkah nama.

Translator should sign stamp and add remarks true translation from urdu to english generally they have those wording on letter head pad. you can also request to provide certification letter that we did this translation and it is true translation from urdu to eng and we are registered translatoon and licence number is xxxx.
after that you need to have notary public stamp on it and send them original. you can also upload if files has already been processed and asking as adr.

Thanks

Reactions: riz7862