+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
DECEMBER 2019 Applicant.
RECEIVED ADR2 (December.17 2020). They have requested Schedule A, a Travel form, and a Police certificate.

I also just want to say I am so sad to read your post, Dua Ali...speechless...I am praying for you. I pray that the best happens for you girl.
Did you ge the email today? Means this morning?

Mariam Qasim

Jun 7, 2020
I am also going with the Validate one. I don't see any harm in choosing this one as the Validate button just ensures the form was filled out properly :)
I got it from the official website so I'm sure it's fine too.

Reactions: Social_Distancing

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
I am also going with the Validate one. I don't see any harm in choosing this one as the Validate button just ensures the form was filled out properly :)
I got it from the official website so I'm sure it's fine too.
Its also ok, actually last month one our member got ppr and landed in Canada. he told me about this latest form without validate option printed in june 2020,he sent it as ADR docs to LVO..in this form pa has to sign manually

mashalkhaan

Dec 3, 2020
DECEMBER 2019 Applicant.
RECEIVED ADR2 (December.17 2020). They have requested Schedule A, a Travel form, and a Police certificate.

I also just want to say I am so sad to read your post, Dua Ali...speechless...I am praying for you. I pray that the best happens for you girl.
Hey, congrats! May I ask when you received ADR1?

mashalkhaan

Dec 3, 2020
Hey, Thanks! We got ADR 1 on Feb 12 2020. It was a request to renew my husband's passport. We submitted and got AOR2 Feb 21 2020. File started processing in LVO July 23 2020.
After that no updates until yesterday with ADR2.
My husband is a January 2020 applicant. Our last update was just in July 27 for AOR2. Nothing after that so far.
I hope you guys get PPR very soon inshAllah and everyone else!

Reactions: Mariam Qasim

Salman Warraich

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
Passport
COPR
Passport, Landing Paper (COPR) along with your photo that you get along with passport..

Recently one person was landed at toronto airport and their copr were lost during travel, they only showed pictures from their phones and visa officer at airport was able to print new for them.

So dnt be worry about any thing just keep copy of all documents in your mob.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrs Awais